• This topic has 22 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

There are many of us on this wonderful site who enjoy sleeping “fully femme” each night. Depending on the seasons, light silky French knickers, cami, and nightie, with bra and forms in place in summer. Winter, same bra and forms, but at least for me, “heavy duty” pj’s and tights to keep “me creaky old knees” warm.

But given the whole idea is to have restful night’s sleep, with the exception of (seated!!!) “nocturnal visits to the ladies” just how much time to we consciously get to enjoy it all??. Perhaps an “early morning doze” for an hour or three, enjoying the fabrics of our sleep attire and the feel of a bra and our “own breasts”, is the most we can hope for?

Lack of sleep ruins our next day and possibly days after, if it all “fails to come right” Sadly, I have had experience of the above and being femme, when all you want to do is “go ni ni’s” is really not much help at all.

Any comments

Happy (nighttime femme) dressing

Caty.

Caty –

You bring up an interesting point.  I’ve only slept in a nightie and panties a few times (when home alone – my wife would never allow it when she is home) and once asleep don’t have any recognition of what I’m wearing.  It is kind of nice to wake up wearing them whether it is a nocturnal visit (also seatted) or waking in the morning.  As I sleep as I was born it doesn’t make a difference.  I am up earlier than my wife and will spend some of those early morning hours in a nightie or feminine PJ’s if not dressed in other feminine attire.

XOXO
      Suzanne

I too am totally fem in bed when My female gender kicks in. I used to wear nylons, makeup, earrings, the works way back in the day. I loved the feel of hose on my legs, earrings clanging when I moved my head on the pillow, but alas my lovelies, those days have long passed, sort of. Now I just wear my bra with forms, undies, and pj’s for the season. No more hot wigs, hot hose, makeup all over the pillow cases, earrings hurting my pierced ears, no more heels either. Good Lord! Lol what was I thinking?  Lol

I toss and turn a lot so I am always conscious of what I am wearing really, and the softness of my clothes and the feel of my forms  lulls me back to sleep. Often when I awake, I will put on some hose with a garter belt as I usually wear my 2.5 inch Maribou slippers in the mornings.

Hi Caty,

I have been sleeping partially en femme for many years. It’s very occasional that I’m wearing breast forms and a bra, or breast forms in an empire waist nightie that will support them without a bra.

I’m aware of what I’m wearing as I fall asleep. I’m aware of what I’m wearing when I wake up, often lying in bed for a long time, and then getting up and doing my morning routines. I’m aware of it if I turn in bed and have to straighten myself out. And (like right now) I’m aware of them if I wake up in the middle of the night and just can’t get back to sleep for 2-3 hours.  Rarely does what I’m wearing keep me from getting enough (for me) sleep.

“Simplify, simplify.” Thoreau.

J J
        Lady

One “simplify” would do.😘

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been sleeping in pantyhose, bra and shirt, nightie or some lingerie for so long, I find if I’m not sleeping femme I have more restless sleep.

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

In the end, I suppose it depends on whether you find crossdressing calming or exciting. For those who find that it calms them down and relieves stress, sleeping in femme makes a lot of sense. But for me, crossdressing is exciting and fun. I tried sleeping en femme once. I felt I just had to try it for the experience. I have a sexy little nightie, and I slept with full wig, fake breasts, and panties. The result? An interesting experience, but I basically lost a good night’s sleep. So I never tried it again. I’ll reserve my crossdressing to the daylight hours where I can maximally enjoy it.

Anonymous

Kinda sounds like a fun evening…

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am the same as you Caty and wear nightdresses and forms every night, it is second nature and hasn’t changed the sleep pattern. On a lazy day it’s nice to get up, have a coffee and amble around doing the odd chore before changing for the day….

Julie
      Lady

The problem for crossdressers is you can’t sleep in boobs for the bra you need to keep them in place can cause health risks if you sleep in it! A wig will be ruined if you sleep in it. My issue is hair extensions will get ruined if I sleep in them hun while my boobs can not be slept in them since I need the bra you can’t sleep in.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I never thought about this but things have changed.  When I identified as a CD, I sometimes would wear forms and various bits of lingerie to bed.  Except for panties, I haven’t done that since around the time I went on HRT 20 months ago.  Why?  My guess is the hormones.  Not needing the validation lingerie gave me.  Wearing less to bed is just easier.  Having boobs!  I feel them whenever I change position or move my arms.  Funny what a little estrogen can do….

/EA

I wish to extend this conundrum – I’ve always had plans to go to sleep at night fully dressed, make up, wig, bra/breastforms, hips, the whole schbang … I have a long nightie that I wanted to wear too.

I know wearing makeup to bed is a no no, but that is not the conundrum.  Nearing sr. citizen age, bodily functions seem to be my alarm clock now, so while I am confident wearing all that I described will give me a really good night’s sleep, waking up to take care of business is the crux.  Worst part is, when I gotta go I gotta go so there is like no time to take off everything to go potty (I know I’d make a mess before I can even take my bra off).

I’ve settled in taking naps as Wendy, and for the most part, I sleep incredibly sound.  While it is not a night time sleep, taking naps still means I go to sleep as Wendy and wake up as her.  Plus I don’t have the first thing in the morning potty urge.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have a couple of nighties to wear when I get the chance (not too often, but every now and then).  In the past the feel of the sleepwear would keep me up, but now I am so used to it that it just feels natural and I sleep just fine.

Hugs, Liara

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I’ve had some sleep issues for the last dozen years or so. As a result, I try to eliminate all potential distractions that may interfere with sleeping including lingerie, nighties…etc. The only thing I sleep in is my birthday suit which is, for me, by far the most comfortable way to snooze. If I want to feel girly when I get up I throw on a full slip and make breakfast.

Harriette
        Lady

Yeah, there is no chance of getting twisted up in your pantlegs. I slept nude since I was a teenager.

I sleep every night wearing my breast forms and bra, panties and a camisole.  And I had problems prior to transitioning getting a good sleep, now, wearing my new sleep wear, I sleep like the proverbial baby.

My breast forms are the new Divine Collection Hera forms, and they are so amazing, they move when I do, they bounce when I walk, warm up to your body temperature, and I can only imagine they feel as close to the real thing as I’m going to get.  Because of my heart surgery and medications I cannot do HRT, real boobs aren’t in the equation so the Hera forms are what do the job for me.

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

I prefer to sleep in just panties. I do notice that if I get in bed without them on, I have a hard time falling asleep. Once I put them on I fall right to sleep.

Tell me about it! I only dress after the wife is asleep, and will undress before I actually fall asleep so she’s not surprised. It’s sleep deprivation vs never getting to dress, so deprivation wins.

Samantha R
      Duchess

When I can dress, I prefer just panties and either a night gown or silky shorts and a Cami.
      Seldom with a bra

Anonymous

Hi Caty,

I was obliged to wear icky scratchy thick flannel PJs as a kid. That put me off for life. I slept naked as soon as I left home, or in a sarong. My wife slept naked too, so no conflict there.

I’m a widower now, in my own place, I’ve taken to wearing repurposed satin print camis or above the knee slips – and knickers (old age and drips 😉 ) to bed. Of late when I stop over at friends that’s what I do too. One of these days I’ll forget I’m not at home…

Sleep patterns? I’m retired, I don’t have them. Some times I wake up 4 / 5 AM, sometimes I’m still awake at 4 / 5 AM. Most times, if I don’t feel sleepy, I don’t try to sleep so getting to sleep is not an issue.

eM xxx

Hi Girls

well I am lucky in theft That I can wear y feminine nightwear regularly, I don’t have a favourite set o night wear just what I fancy, now I am wearing my silky pyjamas and nothing else.  though I do like wearing my bra normally, I also have a passion for silky cami top and shorts.

take care

WENDY

J J
      Lady

Back in the day, I used to wear just boxers to bed. Then I met my wife who slept naked (which always surprised having come from a very conservative family), so I switch to naked as well. As time went on I found making love in panties, then bras, and eventually dressed en femme was immensely enjoyable. Often when we do, I will sleep in my lingerie though she always undresses afterwards. If I am alone, I will often wear a nighty of some sort, and I will often wake up and put one women’s satin PJs or yoga pants and tunic for lounging around in the morning, and often before bed as well, but then sleep naked.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?