Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Last night the wife was out of town so I decided to wear my breast forms to bed.  Oh my I couldn’t keep my hands off of them, it was wonderful.  The other thing is, how do women with large breasts even get any sleep?  I finally settled on the “spooning” position because all the other ones were not comfortable.

Can’t wait to do that again 🙂

Hugs

Brienna

Anonymous

Woman do not wear bra to bed ;), and boobs are not made of silicone ;). By the way they grow up with boobs so they are used to it 😉

To simulate that then, one should use body glue to fix the forms in place. It would be interesting to try.

I’ve gone to bed a few wearing one of my bras stuffed with socks. But now I’ve recently got my breast forms so at some I have to try that. Quite frankly I’m looking forward to it now.

Hi know the filling also sleeping in bras panties all the time sooo!sex💋

I love wearing breastforms to bed. Spooning with a pillow is the most comfortable for me. It makes me feel more like a woman and does not take long to get use to sleeping in them.

Anonymous

For someone who normally sleeps naked and on my belly, sleeping in a bra and forms was hard getting used to. Plus since I don’t get the opportunity very often , it’s like starting over every time . When I get the chance I like to sleep in a nightie , long or short . What I did was purchase a smaller form and a new comfortable bra. But I agree sleeping on my side in the spoon position works best . Turns out I like the look of the smaller breastforms with a nice feminine T shirt when I’m just hanging around

Anonymous

I am a natural back/side sleeper anyway so I just wear a comfortable leisure/sleep bra (yes those exist and are great for sleeping in).

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

This topic is “very close to my heart” ( in more ways than one!!!)…….Sleeping with my forms attached and braless is one of the most feminine things we CD’s can do. There’s just nothing like turning over from one side to the other and feeling your arms brush up against “your breasts” And should you need to get up in the night to “go to the ladies” the feeling of weight on your chest as you move is just wonderful.

I have two types of forms and the ones that adhere are based on the double sided tape and adhesive wipes. Sadly they dont give that “all over attachment feeling” and the ones that do, wont stay on without a bra.

So there’s many a night when to achieve this, I will sleep with a bra on and my forms inserted therein.

I should add this all occurs these days almost nightly, with my beloved partner in the next bedroom. (She who knows of Caty, but does not approve). So in addition to the bra and forms, I wear panties and a femme (Australian) winter singlet. A lacy cami replaces this at warmer times of the year. With “all of the above” under my male PJ’s..

There’s lot of “changing in a darkened room” before I “hit the sack”. But as risky as it is, I really enjoy it…

Its a a bit “off topic”, but these days I have the facility and capacity to “underdress” during the day. Same as above but an A cup bra replaces the ones with the forms in.A normal cup size of course will not stay in place…

Happy dressing everyone

Caty

Clara
      Lady

I have slept wearing my forms on many occasions while also wearing nightie and knickers when she who must be obeyed has been out of the house or a trip away I made in 2016.  It is a feeling that can’t be described laying there in bed seeing the breasts poking out of your chest or rolling over during the night feeling your body pushing against one.  Just wish I had more opportunities to experience this than what I do.

I’ve only taken naps while wearing breastforms.

I don’t use glue or tape to attach my forms, I’ve always used a pocketed bra.  I can honestly say wearing a bra and forms to sleep is soooo wonderful.   Even though it is recommended I don’t sleep with these forms. I also don’t flop around in bed as much as I used to.  I stay mostly on one side, so the risk of popping the forms is low.

I’ll honestly say, I know girls don’t sleep with a bra on, but for me it is an incredibly good feeling sleeping with forms and a bra.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I usually sleep in pantyhose, nightie and bra. When I get up in the morning, I slip into my pumps, slip my breastforms into my bra and put on a wig. I start the day femme. But sometimes I fall asleep before i take my breastforms out. It really is wonderful sleeping in and waking in them, although I often have to reposition them as they sometimes move in my bra..

I’ve gone to bed sometimes in a bra and forms. But sometimes I ‘ll wear an empire waist chemise that has cups. I can put the forms in this without having to wear a bra.

I’m usually a stomach sleeper, but it doesn’t bother me to be on my stomach with the forms. Maybe it’s because I have an air mattress. If I’m not on my stomach, I’m on my side.

I do want to warn everyone that sleeping with silicone forms is a risk. The plastic bag holding the silicone can break, ruining the forms. If you’re going to be sleeping with forms a lot, you may want to look into sleep safe forms. I have Pals forms which are a gel and their cost is comparable to silicon forms. There are foam forms which will give you shape but no weight. And there are the very expensive forms which are sleep safe.

Diane Benson
      Baroness

I have only been lucky enough to do it once when my wife was away. I wore a bralette to make sure the breast forms stayed in place. It was a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to do it again. xxx

Hi Brienna

I just wear a snug fitting bra which holds  my forms firmly inside the cups, it doesn’t matter how you sleep then.

Sarah xx

Julie
      Lady

Be careful hun. There’s health risks for sleeping in regular bras and strapless bras sweetie. You need a sleep bra! Also you should always sleep on your back so that you do not break open your breast forms!!!

I love sleeping in my breast forms. I always sleep in a satin nightie or slip with a bra but my wife wouldn’t tolerate breast forms. That I have to do when she is gone or I am away. It is a wonderful feeling waking up with them. I wear a c cup form. Love the weight and jiggle from them. I do try to avoid laying on them though.

Leah
      Baroness

I have slept with a bra and my forms ion many times when the wife was away.  I do enjoy the feeling and love the way it fills out my chemise

I recently purchased a pair of the Divine Collection Hera breast forms. They are sleep safe and self adhering, and since the day I got them I’ve been sleeping with them while wearing an empire waste chemise.  The feeling and experience is, divine! Sometimes I’ve slept with them wearing one of my bras…and I’ve never heard of any health issues from sleeping while wearing a bra…

hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?