Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Meghan M
      Lady

I’m just curious as to how my fellow girls handle(d) disclosure of your female side.

1)  Slow, deliberate disclosure to closest family/friends/associates and gaining their acceptance/opinions before moving on to the next person you wish (either in guy mode or girl mode)?

2)  Throwing caution to the wind, making your feminine side publically visible nearly immediately?

3)  Being more subtle publically, easing your femme side into the public by wearing non-overt clothing or accessories, or even makeup; then building onto your image slowly

4)  I may or may not have told my SO, and beyond them- I’m quite content where I’m at with non-disclosure

I’ve read posts from one of our gorgeous gals who had a coming out party…it sounded amazing and such a wonderful way to embrace the next stage in your life.  I really love the thought of a coming out party but circumstances currently prevent that from happening…you kinda need friends to invite! 🙁

🙂

Stacey xxx

Hi Ladies!  I am a private person in this world………not flashy or in this question…….I am a feminine is my discuss of myself, it is a personal decide. I so, to my friends/family/select from closet ones.  The general public…..if they find by accident find. The rest MYBM.

Dame Veronica

Jessica
      Lady

My wife knows, and several other folks too. I have used the slow controlled way because not everyone in my life would be happy about it, but if they found out slowly along the long road I think that would be better. Having said that I have to also say that I get super excited about stuff and a lot of the people who know just happened because I couldn’t keep my mouth shut about something which I find so exhilarating and which also brings me so much joy.

Anonymous

The closest is the coming out party.

But I’d want close family to know at the right pace first.

Love Laura

K Swim
      Lady

I keep it completely secret. I believe that would be much easier than answering endless questions that I wouldn’t know the answers to, or trying to convince others that my fascination is ONLY with one piece swimsuits and NOT full gender transformation.

Stevie65
      Lady

I will say this much………………… If I was single and on my own I would be deffinately Coming out plain and simple. it is what I desire and crave. Wish I was younger and could even get pregnant,,, that would be awesome!!!

My wife found out what a surprise and after that I have come out to a close net of friends mainly GG’s and two male friends, I would love to have a coming out party Who knows maybe for my 50th that would be awesome, I could theme it dress as your partner

Pam H
      Lady

I’ve been going the slow route. My wife and adult step daughter know. The wife doesn’t want anyone else to know but I am ready to tell a few close friends. My family is highly religious and would not take it well so I don’t know if I will ever tell them.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?