Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lee
      Lady

Well went out shopping again today none femme.

I bought a nice push up bra, new panties, and two different body shapers to help get the hoursish glass shape and a couple of jeans.

The only thing left to get for Anna is a wig (found a good one but didn’t have the money for it.) Shoes, I’m thinking a nice pair of heals and a nice pair of boots. Then the final step make up, I have watched a lot of YouTube on this and have had a few people give me tips. Just do not have the time to do it as my wife doesn’t know about Anna.

I do have a week away soon so I should be able to bring Anna out in full as long as I have the wig and shoes that is!!

I hope you sisters are having a beautiful day.

XOXOXO,

ANNA

I am glad you enjoyed yourself, dear. Practice makes perfect. And if you enjoy yourself at it….all the more fun.

Lady Veronica

Leonara
      Ambassador

Anna, half the fun in “getting there” is the preparation and buying the clothes we need to express our feminity. I don’t think we will reach perfection.. that is why I believe “practice makes permanent”. Enjoy your journey!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?