Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello!

I am currently in a long term relationship with a girl that I love. My question is about allowing yourself to open up. I have obviously never shared this side of me with her. She has proposed that she would enjoy being dominant in bed and pegging. This is secretly what I want for our sex life but as well as our relationship in general. I am just afraid that I will shatter my facade and she will find out and reject me. She also always emphasizes she is into very manly men so I don’t want to lose her if I open up.

Anonymous

This is only guess work, but from what you’ve said I suspect she would be open to your crossdressing in the bedroom, provided you stuck to being a “manly man” the rest of the time.  Relationships are always give and take, so if she has made suggestions about what she would like in your sex life, then you should be able to bring up your own desires.

Of course there is no guarantee that things won’t go pear-shaped.  You’ll have to weigh up how much you value this relationship and how deep your urge to crossdress is.   And if you currently do it in secret, how badly would she take it if she discovered you were hiding something from her?

I wish you good fortune,

*hugs* Jamsine

Anonymous

Excellent advice jasmine, I would agree..

Lisa

Hi Elizabeth. It’s up to you of course, but you can be both! Role reversal play can be exciting for you and her. Setting times and places for different behavours. As with alot of other things in a relationship, open honest conversation will be the key to success. Using your legitimate fear of losing her as a reason for nondisclosure regarding your crossdressing may be helpful. My sincere hopes for you, and a stronger partnership as a result.

Hi Elizabeth and Gals,

Pegging in my opinion is great. Gota be patient, slow and gentle at the start. As all of your sisters have put it’s about communication. I’m a amazon sized gal and pegging did not take anything away from my relationship. My gf was still just as attracted to me before we tried. I went through the same fear at first.

GL

Sera 💜💃💜

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?