Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So yesterday I took some very small steps ! I booked a body wax appointment  ! Going to start with back and then chest as I get a little more confident and as a treat I have ordered a pleated denim mini skirt and a white top to go with it.  Thinking black tights and my black ankle boots as a finishing touch ! Any wig advise would be gratefully accepted x

J J
      Lady

Enjoy having your hair ripped out😘

I actually enjoy my waxing appointments…legs and brows. It really does not hurt, but I had been epilating my legs for some time, so it was not a real issue. Chest seems like it would be pretty uncomfortable, but I have not had it waxed, I just epuilate my  chest and arm hair.

It gets easier with time and there is less and finer hair growth.  I enjoy going out after my legs are done because they are so smooth and skirts  and dresses feel so wonderful…stockings too.

Anonymous

Tough to provide wig advice beyond suggesting that you visit a wig shop that has capable sales associated. You might try consulting with a hair dresser with ideas on the shape of your face, suggested styles/cuts and perhaps colors. While your at it, why not treat yourself to a makeover!

Becka
      Lady

Sounds great.  That smooth feeling is sooo, sooo good!

Enjoy!

I do keep my legs arms and chest regularly shaved but do the occasional waxing and still enjoy the experience too. So exciting to feel totally smooth and clean all over and as said the feel of clothing against the body is divine

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Agree with you ladies  — once I completely shaved for the first time and went out I never looked back.  Keeping all body hair at bay and enjoying my femme wardrobe much more.

Finding wig(s) that work for you may take a bit of trial and error, but finding a local wig shop with accepting staff would be a good place to start.  Many of us have square faces with bigger jaw bones and chins to deal with.  Finding a wig the flows around your jaws can go a long way to softening and feminizing your appearance.   Good luck!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?