Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Christa
      Lady

Where can i find womens size 13.5 sneakers? Im a 12 mens

Not having much luck….

It’s the same for me. I wear a size 13 men’s / 14.5 women. I’ve given up on walking into a store and trying on any women’s shoes because they don’t stock the larger sizes. I bought a pair of Asics on ebay that are nice, but nobody would guess they are women’s shoes due to the size. I would like to find a simple pair of women’s canvas flats but there aren’t any that I can find.

Have you tried Vans? Pretty sure they are canvas shoes and that they go up to 14.5 (and larger!!!).

I have looked at Vans and Converse and they look just about the same as the men’s line. I think my best option is buying men’s sneakers that will fit better due to the width in some bright colors.

Anonymous

Try Torrid, they have some larger size shoes.

Hi Crystalline,

Torrid carry’s  women’s sneakers to a 13 WW.  You can try them and return them to the store if they don’t fit.

Alice

Hi Crystalline nice meeting you and most ataletic places have larger sizes in sneakers  i have a friend as his mens foot is a 14 and finds them pretty regulary in sports stores worth a try good luck..

Stephanie bass

I go along with everyone else suggesting Torrid. I have also had some success with Shoeshowmega.

Anonymous
      Lady

Long Tall Sally may have that size. I have seen up to size 15 on some of their shoes.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Chuck Taylors (Converse) are hugely popular with women.  They’re available in unisex sizing up to 14/16.

The suggestion for chuck taylors aka converse is a great idea! Otherwise I suggest looking at online sports companies who supply major teams or universities.

Havd tou tried Vans? I knoe they have absurdly large sizes (I think up to size 19 in womens).

Robin Snow
      Duchess

New Balance makes women’s sneakers in larger sizes.   I’m a 13 W and had no trouble finding a cute pair of sneakers.  I wear them almost all the time when I go out.  I did buy them off the NB website as most of the popular mail order place don’t stock the larger sizes.   Now I just wish some of the women’s shoe manufacturers would follow suite.

Robin

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?