- April 18, 2022 at 9:49 am #639568
- April 20, 2022 at 4:12 pm #640102Robin SnowDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 269Has thanked: 2377 timesBeen thanked: 1280 times
New Balance makes women’s sneakers in larger sizes. I’m a 13 W and had no trouble finding a cute pair of sneakers. I wear them almost all the time when I go out. I did buy them off the NB website as most of the popular mail order place don’t stock the larger sizes. Now I just wish some of the women’s shoe manufacturers would follow suite.
- April 20, 2022 at 12:45 pm #640073
- April 20, 2022 at 11:19 am #640061Cristina RoseLadyRegistered On: March 31, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
The suggestion for chuck taylors aka converse is a great idea! Otherwise I suggest looking at online sports companies who supply major teams or universities.
- April 20, 2022 at 11:02 am #640056
- April 19, 2022 at 8:37 am #639835
- April 19, 2022 at 8:19 am #639832
- April 18, 2022 at 6:16 pm #639696Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3915Has thanked: 56087 timesBeen thanked: 13851 times
Hi Crystalline nice meeting you and most ataletic places have larger sizes in sneakers i have a friend as his mens foot is a 14 and finds them pretty regulary in sports stores worth a try good luck..
- April 18, 2022 at 4:06 pm #639670Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 95Replies: 5400Has thanked: 7469 timesBeen thanked: 13900 times
Torrid carry’s women’s sneakers to a 13 WW. You can try them and return them to the store if they don’t fit.
- April 18, 2022 at 3:15 pm #639650AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Try Torrid, they have some larger size shoes.
- April 18, 2022 at 12:53 pm #639631Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 223Has thanked: 738 timesBeen thanked: 808 times
It’s the same for me. I wear a size 13 men’s / 14.5 women. I’ve given up on walking into a store and trying on any women’s shoes because they don’t stock the larger sizes. I bought a pair of Asics on ebay that are nice, but nobody would guess they are women’s shoes due to the size. I would like to find a simple pair of women’s canvas flats but there aren’t any that I can find.
- April 20, 2022 at 12:43 pm #640072Saria HoffmanLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
- April 20, 2022 at 1:53 pm #640080Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 223Has thanked: 738 timesBeen thanked: 808 times
I have looked at Vans and Converse and they look just about the same as the men’s line. I think my best option is buying men’s sneakers that will fit better due to the width in some bright colors.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.