Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I went shopping at Kohl’s yesterday, dressed in my trademark red tank top, white pleated mini-skirt and red patent leather stilettos.  I didn’t need to wear pantyhose or stockings, as my legs are nice and tan now as well as freshly shaven.  I wasn’t trying to ‘pass’, rather I was only trying to show myself as a guy who prefers  so-called ‘female’ clothing.  I was minding my own business, just admiring some panties there when a male stranger came over to the panty rack and made snide remarks about my ‘outfit’.

So I said in reply:  “Let me paraphrase a quote from Martin Luther King.  Don’t judge a person by what they wear.  Rather judge them solely by the content of their character.  And then my own quote: better yet, don’t judge people at all.”

He had the most bewildered and dumbfounded look on his face as he walked away without further comment.  That was priceless.  I would have given anything to know what was going on in his head as he walked away.

Some people should really mind their own business.  If a person does not have anything nice to say to another person, then just keep it to yourself.

He should really be careful about the remarks he makes, as he could say the wrong thing to the wrong person.  Years ago, there was a TV show called 1000 Ways to Die, and one clip was about CDing.  I remember the narrator said that CDing does affect alot of guys, and they dress up for whatever reason.

Well the clip featured a big muscular boxer who loved CDing.  After he finished sparring, he dressed up and proceeded to walk outside the gym.  Some guy made advances and since he was boxer, punched his lights out.

Terri
      Duchess

There will always be ignorant people.  I first went out shopping enfemme in the early 80s.  It has gotten so much better over the years.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

beautiful….

Very polite but very direct… you couldn’t have said it better… all I can say ignorance is a sign of how some people’s character can be narrow minded to the differences of others.🌷

Well said Linda!

Alice

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

You handled that brilliantly.   Kept it civil and didnt lower yourself to his level of snide remarks.  I would have loved to see that expression on his face.  Lol.

Stevie

My hairdresser who is also a drag queen was talking about a recent show where she had to remind a rude man that “There is still a big dude under all of this… mind your manners.”. She had other stories too, but I liked that one.  😂

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I admire and respect your nerve and confidence. On the other hand if you weren’t bothering him, why did he feel miiding your business was his business?

Hi Linda,

Way to go I admire your boldness on all counts.

Patty

Anonymous

[postquote quote=369332]
      Why would a guy go to a drag show and make comments? What a jerk! They should have tossed him out!

Anonymous

Nice. I don’t know what I’d do. I’m pretty new to going out in public but I’m pretty passable. But true what the hairdresser said. I have pretty eye makeup and painted nails and a cute dress and yes d cups. But I’m still 6’1” and used to doing physical work too. And a carry permit holder from when I needed a permit. Need a little purse gun too just in case

One day I was in a mall and needed to use the ladies room. As I was walking towards the hallway that led to the ladies room there was a young woman standing there with two young children. She was looking at me and when I got close to her she said. You’re not a girl. You’re a guy dressed as a girl and you can’t use the ladies room .I thought quickly as I could and said to her I’m as much as a female as you are She was so suprised that I told her that  she apologized to me and I went into the ladies room I had all sorts of thoughts about what might happen when I left the ladies room. I walked out but she was gone and there wasn’t any police or security waiting for me. I guess that she really was sorry for her rude remarks

Wendy Me
      Lady

Honestly, if you chose to go out and are not passable you have to expect the stares and comments, it is better than 20 years ago but not totally accepted.

Abby M
      Lady

While that situation sounds uncomfortable, I think you handled it brilliantly. Hopefully that man will reexamine what you said and in the future be more understanding of people different then him.

[postquote quote=392347]
      Absolutely not!

No-one should expect bad treatment from others, ever – unless they have deserved it and been fully warned of the consequences of their actions – and even then, we all have the right to being treated as a fellow human being.

Love Laura

Anonymous

yes every once in a while someone make a stupid remark about me and laughs with his friends. and one of these days im going to walk up to them and say ” hey i missed you last week or we had fun last time together” . who are his friends going to believe me or him? i bet i would win. you cant fix stupid.

Wendy Me
      Lady

Your right, but this is not a perfect world

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?