This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Celeste Starre 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Alexandra Ward
    Participant
    Registered On: November 10, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

To all the Girls in the Snowpocalypse area, stay warm and safe over the weekend and hopefully not too many loose power and got everything there need at home (wine, cheese and crackers). I will have a nice fire going when the temp drops below 0F and enjoy being in my pajama’s as much I can, wear finally my complete white snow suit to go for a walk and sit in the hot-tub what is soo much fun when it snows. I was thinking to use the time and clean the house but naaah

What are you Ladies going to do when leaving the home isn’t much of an option over the weekend?

• Author
    Replies
     Celeste Starre 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2018
    Replies: 114

Oh the weather outside is frightful

But in here it’s quite delightful

I’m wearing something pretty you know

So let it snow

Let it snow

Let it snow

Celeste Starre

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Lisa watson 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 24, 2018
    Replies: 643

I just love cute skirts an sweaters πŸ™‚ I’ll as usual will putting on a few different thingsΒ  this weekend……

Lisa

Bobbi 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 489

I’ll pull out a few guitars & experiment with my new “Beat Buddy” drum pedal.
    It sounds like an actual drummer (except I don’t have to feed him or fuck him!). πŸ™‚

Nancee Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 60

Good Morning ladies

looks like we’re going to luck out storm wise here in Southeast PA . A foot is predicted not to far away . But if I did get snowed in I know what I’d like to be wearing . After I forced myself out of my nightie and robe I’d probably start with my new Maidenform matching bra and panty set with forms . Pull on black yoga pants and my oversized cozy knit sweater and uggs . Can’t light a fire but I can hit the switch on my gas fired wood stove . A nice cup of coffee or two and switch to wine mid afternoon. Not a bad way to spend the weekend. Stay warm girls!

hugs

Nancee

Celeste Starre 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2018
    Replies: 114

So far it’s been a really mild winter. I’m on the coast of Maine and right now there is still green showing in the field in front of my house. They’re predicting between 7-16″ here. It will be pretty for a while and then melt. In any case the car will be in the garage and stay there until the storm is over,the roads are plowed,and the sun is shining again. A pretty dress,plenty of food including special brownies,a warm fire,and the generator all gassed up and ready. No problem.

Celeste Starre

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 1742

Hi girls…..a little story from the internet on Things to do during the Snowpocalypse!

Kentucky got hit big time with the snow. A family there decided to have fun with the situation, so they went out to building the biggest snowman in the USA. Living in a rural area with lots of space around they used their equipment and built a very huge snowman. Later that night…an inconsiderate idiot/moron was driving along the road and spotted the big snow guy! Figuring he would have some fun with his new big-assed truck…he was going to run the big fellow down. Well…………he tried just that….but unknown to him was the fact that due to the snowmans size……..his base was extra large, like a big fat belly. Pow….the fool and his new toy hit the snowman hard.Β  Result………one badly mangled driver and one totally destroyed truck. Seems the base of the snow man was built large for stabilty and hid a very large hardwood tree stump!

Moral of the story…..things are not always as they seem!

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 748

Looking forward to a snowed in day.Β  Plan onΒ  wearingΒ  a cute skirt/sweater while I watch movies or play cards with my wife.Β  Hope all stay safe and warm!! Hugs

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2019 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account