• This topic has 38 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

As some of you have read in my profile, after a couple of failed attempts my SO has now accepted Katie into our home. Initially this was on the provisos that no dressing for meals and not when spending the evenings together. Also I was pretty much stranded upstairs in the house…..But…….I’ve just been told if you want to dress in the evenings and wander the house even during the day, feel free. Wow and wow, I feel very humbled. Hugs Katie.

To all of the sisters here at CDH never give up, you never know, one day.

Anonymous

Congrats Katie,

I’m also free. It’s lovely to be able to express this part of myself fully after so many years of hiding. I’ve found it a bit of a mental roller coaster as I figure out who I am but I think it’s been valuable so far. Have fun!

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Thanks Abbie, this has literally happened today. So I’ve started conservatively with faux leather jeans, sweater, heels and forms. Looking forward to dresses and skirts, tiny steps but liberating. Hugs Katie.

Rhonda Lee
          Baroness - Annual

Congratulations!!!! Major accomplishment! I know your delight!
          I am fortunate to be with an accepting woman now after having the misfortune of a wife who could not accept and left me because of it. My Christmas gift was a dainty necklace with sapphire pendant, looking like my birthstone (topaz). We are planning a day out Wednesday to get manicures, shop for clothes, go to eat somewhere fancy, and attend a gala show where dressing to the nines is expected. I have not been out of the house for 2 months now. Being free to express who we are is HUGE!!.

Congratulations Katie, wish my wife would accept Liz

It’s great you and wife can go out as girls together

Hugs

Liz

Anonymous

Thanks Liz, unfortunately we are not at the point of going out singularly or together but never say never.

Pumped
      Lady

Katie, I would hole you thanked her for allowing you to indulge in her presence. I thank my wife often for being so open and accepting. It has made both of our lives so much simpler than DADT. I tell my wife that I love her dearly, (I do!) and I can’t explain how much I appreciate how accepting she has become.

I think back to just a very few years ago when my wife first found out and the time and progression to where we are now where I dress when and how I want and I generally do not get a second look from her, that is, unless she likes a new outfit I have on!

Love and thank those accepting wives! Let them know how important they are to you and how special they are as there are so many wives that are not accepting!

Anonymous

I do thank her regularly for allowing me to indulge. It is important as you say to be conscious of our loved ones. She asked after the girls here at CDH which is wonderful. I did mention a lot couldn’t dress at present or at anytime which she found sad. Thank goodness I have a wonderful wife. Hugs Katie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

That’s wonderful Katie.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thanks Liara, hoping one day you will also find acceptance from your SO. Hugs Katie.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It’s always lovely to read these tales of acceptance.

Anonymous

Thanks Angela, I just hope the girls here who are still in the shadows find the way and they will also find acceptance. Hugs Katie

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Katie ,

I am verry happy for you.
      What a great late Christmas present !
      Enjoy sister.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Thanks Sylvia, you’re right the best Christmas present ever, also my wife has suggested a sparkling shimmer top for me for New Years evening. Oh my goodness…..Hugs Katie .

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Katie

Congratulations! Give your amazing wife a hug, and kiss for all of us girls here at CDH!

Love, and hugs,

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji
        Anonymous

Thanks Lara, I will.

Anonymous

And it continues, just applied my first ever nail varnish on my toenails. That’s tricky, hats off to the girls who do this without thinking. A nice burgundy shade, very pleased. This was on the suggestion of my beautiful wife as well. This is certainly turning out to be a festive season. Hug’s Katie. xxxxx

Anonymous

Fantastic and congrats…..
      Sabrina xx

Anonymous

Thanks Sabrina, it’s wonderful, also welcome to CDH I see it’s quite recent have fun. Hug’s Katie.

Anonymous

Yes, still finding my way around.
          Sabrina x

Excellent Katie,good news xx

Anonymous

Thanks Dee, this Christmas just gets better and better. Hug’s Katie

Anonymous

Congratulations Katie, wonderful news for you and your wife who is accepting a Katie more and more.  It’s a difficult hurdle for most SO’s so hats off to her.  Have more fun as Katie!

Hi Katie. That’s wonderful news.

I’m so happy for you. I can’t begin to imagine the feelings you have when you’re dressed around the house. Lots of love to your wonderful wife.

I only wish I’ll get to experience such a relationship you both have together.

Lots of love Carol ❤️

Anonymous

Thank you Carol, never say never. I was in your position early last year and it turned completely around. I think our wives need time to process the information. Mine admits she understands why I need to dress but doesn’t completely understand it but is accepting. She says it makes me a better person. Hope that makes sense. Talk with your wife but give her time and space to process. Hug’s Katie.

Anonymous

Yes, yes, yes! We need time and then more time to process. What is being asked if us is so very complex.

I often wonder why so many crossdressers are married to hetero women. Would a bisexual partner be more accepting?

Thanks,

Betty

Anonymous

A very high percentage of crossdressers are in fact heterosexual. Unfortunately at one time or another  all crossdressers are asked / told if you dress you must be gay or at least bisexual. Myth 101.

Anonymous

I was meaning would a bisexual partner find the needs of a CD easier to accept and enjoy. I’m not sure I explained myself well 🙂

Anonymous

Betty, my apologies I probably misconstrued your message. That I’m not sure of, my wife has accepted my dressing but who knows in the future. I welcome and thank her for everyday I can dress. As she says, she doesn’t understand it but accepts it. I’m am very lucky.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Being Patient does helps, one never knows where things may go. It took time for me to have acceptance but I’ve too will never  take this for granted…  its a big challenge for any couple. One that does need cooperation in understanding for what is important in every relationship. Congrats and the best to you both as you move forward…

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Stephanie, thank you, you are correct in all aspects. The fear is always there in a tiny corner that the acceptance maybe withdrawn and that’s why I limit my dressing so my wife hasn’t lost her husband. It’s talking and finding common ground for all parties. Two way street and all that. Hug’s Katie.

Anonymous

Hi girls, another milestone has been achieved. My SO had ordered two MAC lipsticks. She decided neither suited her and said would I like them. How can a girl resist. So last night I dressed for supper and wore the lipstick for the very first time. Wow and wow, she said that colour really suits you. The dark days off the closet seem so long ago now. When I removed it for bed, she also mentioned when I get mascara as well it will take twice as long. I did say yes please. Katie.

Anonymous

Acceptance is big for us for sure.  I have recently been going through a bit of resistance in my arena, so remember that acceptance can often lead to a stronger resistance along the front.  The battle may seem over and then off your flank you are taking shots over something you thought was well past accepted by now.

Anonymous

I’m new to this as my husband just came out about a month ago. I find that one day I’m accepting and want him to do the things he needs to do in order to be his best self. Then another day I’m disgusted and resentful about something that was fine yesterday. I don’t think we understand our rollercoaster of feelings any better than you understand your need to dress.

Thanks,

Betty

Anonymous

Thanks Betty for replying, it’s wonderful to get a wife opinions. You are right, I still do not understand why I need to dress but it’s let the proverbial itch. I hope you and yours find that happy medium, I am fortunate to we have found ours.

Katie that is so great.  The littlest encouragement from your SO can mean so much.  Just this morning while having coffee with my SO, dolled up a bit,  My wife just looked over and said we need to go shopping for stephanie soon.  Needless to say I was over the moon.

Hi Katie,

Congratulations!! It really helps if you can wear something feminine and be able to do things at home. I am happy for you.

Hugs,

Jaime

Anonymous

Thanks Jamie, I am very lucky indeed I wish everyone here could as well.

Anonymous

Thanks Bobbisue, I was pole axed myself when the restrictions were modified. I am the luckiest girl alive at the moment. Tiny steps and who knows. Hugs Katie

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?