Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Susan Zed
      Lady

Hi girls I don’t know about you but I can’t help getting distracted by all things feminine! Tonight I was with the family watching a gentle comedy crime series when when one of the weeks characters (a normal looking middle aged lady) came into the scene wearing a silky blouse, just above the knee straight skirt, barely black pantyhose/tights and super 2 or 3 inch heels.. Wow I was gone. Whilst I am sure everyone else was following the story I was just watching her and thinking how good it would feel wearing those clothes and imagined me in them. I don’t know if it was because I haven’t dressed for a week but I just couldn’t think of anything else whilst she was on screen 🙂 what about you?

But isn’t it wonderful having this feminine side to distract you.
      I know what you mean

OOOOH Yaaah

Patty

Susan Zed
        Lady

You are tight Patty.. Its like an extra part of me that enriches my life ❤️

Anonymous

I must agree 100% because I have NEVER dressed ‘as a man’ for so long I really don’t remember when I USED TO!  ha!   I honestly think I’d about DIE if I were not permitted to dress MY way!  Female.  There is NEVER any day (not since Feb of 1990, the day I retired from The US Navy), that I’ve not been “a chick” hands down and 100% ‘convincing as could be in EVERY detail (and omg are there ever an endless number of ‘femme’ details hey?  hahaha!

If I couldn’t “be a babe” ….then I’d just as soon have someone ‘pull a bead on me and take me out’.  (of course, modelling has been an incredible Ego Booster (as Patty has pointed out for me, and she’s dead right)!  Also, having the look that causes many men to ‘ogle’ noticeably and with desire is equally as ‘boosting’!   As you all know, the amount of work and effort (AND $$$) that goes into “passing” is incredible, yet SOOOO worth it once you’ve jumped the last hurdle and “pass & pass & pass!”  🙂

So, IGNORE the naysayers, and do as YOU DAYAM WELL PLEASE TO!  To not do so will result in you being left with rather ’empty feelings and lots of un-fulfillment.’  Don’t do that!  Embrace yourself, love yourself and all else will fall into place rather nicely for the majority of times.  Just DO IT!  Besides, in 150 yrs who is going to give a rat’s ‘hiney’ hmm?  🙂

I definitely agree with you Susan.  I especially love the movies from the 40s, the women really put on a show.  There dresses/outfits are so feminine, I just love it.  I wish they still had some of those styles left, especially the lingerie.

rhonda
      Lady

Seems like if you stop 👗it dont take much too trigger your need to 👗so here we are

Anonymous

I’m sometimes distracted by outfits I see on film or TV,  but mostly it is only if worn by an actress whom I admire.  The exception is ’20’s clothing;  I love it all and want to wear it all.  Even though I missed the era by several years, I have always thought of myself as “the last Jazz baby” and born out of my proper time.

Bettylou

Anonymous

I’ve had similar experiences, Susan.  The sight of a woman wearing something that catches my eye can get me thinking about how I’d look wearing the same thing.

Hi Susan….sweety….you are not alone LOL.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Oh, YES, Jennifer…the styles of the 40’s are so feminine and wonderful! I’ve been thinking of looking for some vintage things from that era…

Hugs!

Shawna

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I can so relate.   I went to a trade show a few months ago and got distracted by what a GG was wearing….the pink fog just rolled right in.

As true as live itself! It happens to me all the time in middle of my business meetings, I admire the look of my female colleagues and think to myself at the same time that type of outfit would choose for myself, if i could…

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

It is amazing how much that can happen. I see an outfit, shoes, makeup, and next thing I know I am wondering how to perfect my own look and of course how I would look in them.

Becka
      Lady

Happens to me all the time!

I see women everyday that I would love to emulate, wear what they are wearing et al!

God if only!

Susan Zed
        Lady

Yes what a superpower to have.. To be able to turn yourself into anyone you see and like.. Complete with outfits of coursd😉

Jane Doe
      Lady

Sat in a crowded, dull business meeting today, my chair pushed well back to give me a little extra elbow room. The glint of sparkly rhinestone encrusted flip-flops caught my eye from beneath the conference table. I kind of zoned out for a while. I hope she didn’t notice me eyeballing her footwear and pink painted toenails.

Energy that gets me out the door to work in morning to see a couple people in office and outfits they have chosen. Then wishing I could try them on.  🙂

So, so with you on this Susan. Be it in the shops, on the street, on TV, even in magazines. I’ll see a lovely dress, skirt or shoes or suit and I’d be…wow, I so want to try that and dress in it myself. It can be so very frustrating can’t it? In my local supermarket last week I noticed an attractive blonde lady in a very smart red pencil skirt suit and matching heels. Blonde and red go so well together and she looked gorgeous. Heck, I wanted that outfit so much! 

Hugs, Davinia xoxo

Ashley
      Lady

the sound of high heels on hard ground

the full range of women’s shoes, heels or otherwise, but especially boots

cute skirts/dresses

cute tops and pants/shorts/capris

pantyhose/leggings

women’s accessories

I think these things drive me nuts on all the levels they possibly can drive someone nuts

Here in South Florida we have one television station in particular that has an all female news crew in the morning. You can probably find them online (WSVN). Anyway, I watch every single morning just to see what the ladies are wearing. Especially, the meteorologist Vivian Gonzalez and one of the anchors, Diana Diaz. They always look so beautiful – perfect outfits, perfect hair and perfect makeup. I’ve traveled to many cities around the U.S., but no station even comes close to having such a beautiful news crew.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?