Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I love the job my wife did on my makeup, I feel so pretty right now! Wish I could share all of the pics I took, but I like the pic I used for my profile quite a lot.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

SO happy for you!!
      That sounds like a great bonding moment for you both.
      Your profile pic looks great sweetie!

XOXO,
      Dala

Wow!  Your makeup looks great!  She did a great job!

Robyn 🤗💋

Anonymous

Wonderful , such a beautiful thing to share

Anonymous

Hi Beth,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story. My wife gave me a couple makeovers years ago. They were wonderful. These days I enjoy putting on my own makeup as I try to improve my skills and learn about makeup and colors.

Kay

my wife gave me my first makeover too, and I was astounded at the results. Last week I tried my own hand at it, and enjoyed it immensely. This week I took advantage of a big sale at Penny’s, or Sephora and got a huge set of many colors for like $36, and tomorrow will play with colors, shading, etc. See what I can do. You’ve got a great wife to join you on your journey. I’m so happy for you!

Thanks Bridgett, I appreciate the kind words! I cannot wait to get my own makeup and start to seriously try to create a great look.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?