• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leslie
      Lady

I got up this morning and went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My first thought was who is that. For the first time in forever I liked the way I looked. Not especially pretty/handsome but my face looked like I was happy. I had lips instead of a compressed little line that has been there. And  most of lines around the eyes and mouth were mostly gone. The girls were being perky too.
      Then I had to take the wife to a medical appointment so I took a book along for while she was undergoing her tests. “The Picture of Doran Gray” which I hadn’t read for years. I forgot how much I liked Oscar Wilde’s writings, he had such a way with words. And he was always sort of a hero of mine.

Emily
      Lady

Self love is a wonderful thing. Enjoy!

Leslie,

What a wonderful day – a lovely start to just be happy being yourself and then a peaceful read sounds like a perfect start to a day!  i am happy for you.

hugs,

suzette

Anonymous

Hi Leslie

Lips instead of a compressed little line…do I detect a smile?… are you starting to feel good about yourself ?…….that’s so wonderful to hear Leslie….and after all, kissing is so much better with lips……huggs, Grace xx

Leslie
      Lady

Hi Grace, I suspect you may be right. I am not sure if I remember the last time I really smiled. Yes I do, it was nearly 24 years ago when my daughter was born. But doing so because I was just loved/liked myself was so long ago I can’t remember.
      Thanking for reminding me that that was what happened. Anyway I am still enjoying it.
      Today I went to the drugstore and talked with the young lady who is in charge of the cosmetic department.  We had interacted several times before.  But I came clean that what I was buying was for me (not for my daughter as I had pretended before). She was understanding and explained what I needed, and wished that I would be happy with them. And that I should be happy about what I was doing. So except for you all I guess she is the second person I’ve come out to. It felt rather good!

Anonymous

A smile is like the kiss of warmth from an early sun on a autumn morning.
      Smile an emotion of inner belief, contentment and happiness.
      Smile and the light inside you shall guide you through the darkness of doubt..
      Smile and learn to love one’s self, for in doing so, you become the autumn sun to warm those that love you.
      Smile it’s a wonderful day ❤️

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?