Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ladies, here is my dilemma in a nutshell; my wife accepts that I wear panties, stockings and heels, shave my legs and arm pits but not clothes, makeup, wig, and breastforms! She got that thousand yard stare when I wanted to discuss the future of Danielle. I asked her to help me with makeup, teach me how to apply makeup, and it jumped to breastforms right away. My answer was not right now. I want to do makeup, clothes and wig and see how I feel. Well, I need to backup a bit. I located articles from experts and experienced CDers and emailed them to her and asked her to read them before we had the Danielle talk. She didn’t and now she is upset and withdrawn from anything to do with Danielle. I asked her again to read the articles and I hope she will today. Any advice?

Anonymous
      Lady

Danielle you have obviously been open with her which is paramount in any discussion. As with all things in a relationship there is a certain comfort level and she is at hers right now. You will have to give her time to digest that your line is moving and you want to include her. I think your sending her articles is a good start. You have made a good first step but it’s now in her court to make the next. Give her some time and try to keep the conversation alive WITHOUT forcing it. Be honest and open and try not to back her in a corner or be deceitful and go behind her back, she will find out. I wish you the best of luck and hope she chooses to work with you.

🍷

C

Anonymous

Hi Carolyne,

That is very good advice indeed. The date shown as when I wrote this is 2 days later when approved. In those 2 days my SO, wife, and I have indeed come to an extremely happy resolution 😁.  She has decided that the addition of the garter belt and bra is very reasonable and also over time she believes we will expand to include a wardrobe, makeup, lingerie, more 👠, and sometime in the future possibly a wig and go out with me. So after reading the articles and some soul searching she has made me ecstatic! We discussed going downtown to a shop which has heels and lingerie to add to the beginnings of my wardrobe. You hit the nail on the head and I commend you for some excellent advice. Thank you so much dear. Take care and I wish you all the best.

Danielle

Hi Danielle, My wife accepts me fully dressing from toe nail polish and high heels to my own very long hair, panties,bra and jewelry, but NOT make up which somehow upsets her. She bought fake eyelashes for her self but did not like them, so I said ‘Don’t throw them away, I’ll try them on.’ I haven’t tried them yet, I’m taking small steps on my way to one day get a professional makeover. Take it slow, Crossdressing is a huge deal for some people to accept, especially loved ones.

Jamie

Anonymous
      Lady

Danielle I hope things continue to go well for you both?!?!  I don’t claim to be a wise sage but I have definitely made EVERY mistake a girl can along my road. The big things I learned were be patient and honest with you SO as they are part of this too. Good luck!

🍷C

Anonymous

If you want a list of make up items and or tips I would be more than happy to accommodate you on that front.  Of course.

❤️

P

Anonymous

Hi Persephone,

That would be great to have a list or makeup manufacturers to choose from. My beard does not come in heavy and it is grey anyway. So I don’t have the 5 o’clock shadow to cover. Thanks again! TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Stef Smith
      Duchess

Maybe back off a little slow down

remember she married a man and is attracted to a man so give her a little time

she s accepted so much already

roll with what she had

Hi Stef,

Right you are sis. In the time since I posted this things have changed for the better for both of us. That was the advice others had given and I followed said advice. Thank you so much for your advice😁. Have a great day, love ❤️ and hugs 🤗

Danielle💋👠

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?