Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Evy Dawn
      Lady

Hello girls! I’m brand new here and super exited to join the site. I’ve recently reached a point in my life where I’ve decided that I’m ready to embrace my true self and take my crossdressing to the next level. I’m interested in learning everything I can from you ladies and am open to any pointers you all may have as I begin this next phase of my life. I’m hoping to make some new friends to share in my journey with too. Hope you’re all well!

Hi Evy,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Evy,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Evy

hello..you have arrived to a beautiful and very friendly site .The ladies here are are so helpful and understanding. I’m just new to dressing and just in the short time being here has help me in so many ways . From closet to opening up has helped build my confidence and express my feminine feelings making me feel much better inside. You too will feel the warmth from all that is here.  Chat ,much to read and  Friendships everywhere. Happy you’ve join us and have a wonderful journey ahead. Welcome….

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Evy!!! It’s so great to see you join the CDH family. Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Hi Evy, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place honey. I’ve only been here a few weeks yet I have found people I talk to daily. Feel free to let your locks down and put your heels up here honey.

Love Trish

Hi Evy.,..

What a great bunch of girls you have joined! I’ve never before had the level of affirmation that I have received on CDH.
      Ask any questions and I’m sure you will get a good, considered answer.

Love Polly

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Evy Dawn
        Lady

Hi! I definitely will add more info to my profile about myself in the coming days. Just a little nervous about sharing much PII at this point. I’m very much in the closet and feeling just a little bit lost, but I feel like the girls on this site can really help light my way, so I’m super excited. I’m thrilled at the idea of someday soon posting pics of me looking feminine and fabulous; I’m even more thrilled at the thought of going out (btw damn COVID!) into public as my true self. I’ve just got a lot of work to do to get there and I know I can use all the help I can get. Anyway, I’m looking forward to this journey and making new friends along the way!

Welcome Evy!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?