Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all.

After being hung in the ‘closet’ for longer than I want to think about, the time has come to own who I am.

Its been a long journey, the cycle I’m sure many of you will recognise – confusion, denial, ignorance, anger, unhappiness, acceptance, ownership.

Hello, my name is DiDi Phox and I’m gender fluid (or so I’m told)

I’m a happily married hetro man, with a very supportive wife and a grown up boy that’s still unaware  of what really goes on when he’s out of the house. I have every intention of telling him, but not yet, not until I’m happy with me. Which brings me on to why I joined the forum.

I’m hoping to learn from you fabulous ladies so that I’m comfortable taking the next step; share the highs, and the lows; get advice; and of course meet new like minded friends.

Didi 😘

Hi Didi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome, Didi.
      You have come to the right place, the girls here are all fabulous, the warmth, support, and sense of family is just amazing.
      Relax, look around, and get to know us all, and join in whenever.
      Just as a side note, you say our wife is supportive, use her, for advice as well, my wife does my makeup, and checks my style and fashion on everything, but still realizing and acknowledging, that my style and likes are not the same as hers.
      Hugs, Regi

Hi Didi

Welcome to the site, and thanks for sharing your story. Hope you have fun exploring, and stick around.

❤️Bianca

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Didi
      You probably forgot the purge part almost everyone of us has gone through it…Anyway the next steps can be whatever you want. Dressing to varying levels,going out enfemme or transition. You will find girls here sharing pretty much any viewpoint or experience you find your self faced with. We’re all in this for each other (that’s the sisters part). Please stay in touch

hi Didi welcome to CDH im quite bew here too and yes iv been though so many emotions in my life even going to bed and hoping I wouldnt wake up but with the help of others I got thou it I think we are all on a journey and it will take us down many different roads but we will always have someone here or other sites who will listen and give their views and advice (that includes me) because being a cd or trans has been going on for ever so love who you are and embrace your feelings I wish you all the luck and love in the world xx

Welcome Didi. This is a fabulous place full of supportive women 😀

Patti 🥰

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Profile now written, a surprisingly therapeutic excercise 😘

Hi, DiDi,

Well, here goes something! I hope it brings you enlightenment and joy.

Araminta.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Didi….happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Didi,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

[postquote quote=438137]

Oh the ‘purge’ how could I forget the trips to the recycling bins outside Tesco between each one of the early stages.

Driving miles under the cover of darkness being all Mission Impossible, only to find they were overflowing. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d have to leave the bag on the floor; what if some saw me and had a look through it; what if I’m ‘outed’ by my rubbish???

And then comes the logic train ‘Girl please, do you really think anyone’s that interested in you to go delving through a public bin in the middle of the night, just in case there was something interesting in side.’ And if they do, just say the wife’s got big feet 😂😂

Didi

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Didi,

Welcome to CDH – it’s a great place to be! 🙂

Isabel x

Anonymous

Hi Didi

Very familiar story to many of us. Thank you for sharing and welcome to CDH

Holly

Welcome Didi, There is so much here to learn and the support system is awesome. The time will come to share this with your son. I recently shared it with the last of my children and step children who now see me in any way I choose. Enjoy your freedom, it makes all the difference.

Hi Didi

Welcome… when one has nothing to lose one finds one has everything to gain! My thoughts when I signed up here…
      What a brilliant, supportive family I found! I haven’t met anyone with an ax to grind… rather, well adjusted women for the most part comfortable in their own skin. I say ‘well adjusted’ as we’re all finding our way… putting in the hard yards and coping with setbacks etc. The support offered here is something I’ve never experienced before. And this from folks all across the world!

Welcome Sister xxx Polly

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Welcome to cdh. I’m new here too but I’ve found in the last few weeks this is an awesome site. So much info and perspective from every end of the spectrum. Most of all everyone here is very supportive. No matter what your are dealing with you’ll find someone else has been there before. Read the articles and the forums they have helped me come to grips with myself. Being part of this community will help you in your journey. You aren’t alone.

Hi Didi welcome to the CDH family. Give your wife a hug for me. The site is amazing honey, I was in denial for 19 years and its helped me accept my fem side and the fact I’m bi in no time. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Welcome Didi!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?