Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa ?
      Lady

When I first started out, I pretty much only shaved my face and the part of my chest that showed with one of my outfits on.  Then a few weeks or a month or so later, I started shaving my full chest and stomach and (as much as I could reach it) back, along with my upper arms and thigh area (sometimes crotch, but usually not as much shaving there because the risk of cuts worries me too much.)

For the longest time, I didn’t shave my legs because I was afraid people (coworkers, mostly) might notice.  Finally started doing that around March, and… nobody noticed! I never had any coworkers or random people make a single comment about my shaved legs.  But I still didn’t dare to shave my forearms because I figured they would be even more visible, and coworkers or somebody like that might be more likely to glance down and notice my (lack of) arm hair than stare at my legs long enough to figure out something had changed.

A few nights ago, though, I finally did it — shaved my entire arms, along with legs and everything else.

Had two days of work since then.

Just like with the legs… nobody has said anything.  Nothing has implied that they noticed there was any change at all.

It’s kind of a huge relief, knowing that I can “get away” with shaving my arms and legs — which means I no longer have to go out of my way to keep my lower arms out of pictures I take when dressed up, either! 😅

Vanesss

We often put too much stock into what we think others will notice. Have you spent the time to notice if most of your co-workers have hair on their forearms? You’d be a minority if you did.

If you’re like many here, the feeling of smooth shaved skin is glorious and the difference in the way the soft fabrics touch us is far different. Do you like it?

I too want to shave everywhere. I have just started dressing but I want to eventually get as fem as I can. Currently I have only shave my chest and stomach but I plan to do the legs soon! I wear shorts often so a little nervous but I plan to push my limits a little. Arms would be next after that but that makes me a little more nervous as I never wear long sleeves.

Vanessa ?
      Lady

Yeah, I’ve definitely never paid any attention to coworkers’ arm/leg hair… but I can’t really go by “what I would notice,” because I don’t tend to notice appearance-related things about other people much at all.

Between knowing that I don’t focus on appearance as much as most people do and my anxiety issues (which make me worry about pretty much everything anyway), I can’t help but worry if any change might be more noticeable to other people than it would be to me.

It definitely does feel nice to have non-hairy arms and legs, though interestingly I don’t notice that big of a difference in how fabrics feel against my skin after shaving (I’ve heard people talk about this regarding shaved legs many times before, but to me it just wasn’t that much of a difference.)  Maybe I just don’t have any nice/soft enough fabrics around to get the full effect, though. 😅

Georgina
      Baroness - Annual

I had a similar experience when I shaved my legs & did extensive trimming in my nether regions. I had hesitated to do either (especially the latter), because I work out at the university gym frequently & use the locker room & showers there. But I think that the vast majority of guys would rather be poked in the eye with a sharp stick than get caught looking at another naked guy–& they especially wouldn’t want to be seen staring if they thought they saw something out of the ordinary. So I’ve become quite comfortable in my smooth condition & feel ever so sexy, too.

Glad you finally took the plunge and were able to stop being your own worst enemy. As great as being smooth and hairless is, it pales in comparison next to the feeling of relief in not caring about others judgements and opinions, its such a freeing experience. Congratulations Vanessa

So glad

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?