Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After a break of 6 weeks I finally had some time to dress, an hour and a half home alone. I try to get as much done as I can in a short session without rushing things. So I took my time, its important to relax and enjoy what girl-time you get.

I had a couple of items I’d bought which I wanted to try on.  So I put on a pair of my new satin white panties to match my best bra, then a new ribbon strap white full slip. I was so pleased to have a set of matching silky and feminine underwear.

I put on a pair of natural tan tights then my new olive green and burgundy tartan pleated skirt; then a white embroidered top. I slipped on my recently acquired black ballerina pumps. Then a step back to see how I looked in the mirror. Oh my ! How good I looked – I was overcome by a mix of emotions – very sad as I could not keep the outfit on all day but happy and delighted at the same time; I almost felt like crying but not quite. I sat down for a bit to gather myself. When I felt a bit better I looked at my new shoes and cheered up a bit – I spent about half an hour around the house to wear the shoes in a bit (it’ll be a while before I can wear them when I go out). I still felt a little melancholy.

It was a lovely sunny day and I didn’t feel like staying in so I decided to go out for a walk. I put my handbag ready by the back door then changed my outfit to a straight denim skirt, a blue small pattern blue floral top and some navy flats. So out I went, slipped out the side gate onto the footpath and crossed the road; I had a pleasant short walk via the housing estate to the small local park and back – about 15minutes. Once out and walking about enjoying the sunshine I felt so much better – delighted and contented.

My hour and a half seemed to flash by …afterwards I felt really good – a positive contented feeling that lasted the rest of the day.

Anonymous

Alicen,

it is wonderful that you got some girl time.  I enjoy my girl time.  I used to have to hurry but now that I’m alone, I can take all the time I need to feminize myself.

Kerri

Anonymous

Alicen
      Yes sometimes just a little time enfemme can be absolutely calming as well as energetic
      Hugs Ginger

It is amazing what even an hour and a half can mean! I know when I have the time to myself it just calms everything down in my life. I envy you for your walk. I have not found the courage yet, but I feel it is soon. Enjoy every minute Alicen!!!!!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Alicen,

That range of emotions sounds very familiar. I feel very similar when ever I can dress more completely. It’s confusing, and wonderful at the same time! I’ve never been out though, sounds lovely.

I’m happy for you that you finally got the chance after 6 weeks.

Lara Xoxo

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?