Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Girls. Gigi here. I am so blown away by how large the membership is becoming at our sisters club. So many new stories from girls who want to grow and take part in the cross dressing experience. I am excited at the number of allies we all have. I am not in here often enough to greet all of you new members due to time restraints. But, I personally welcome each and all of you to the sisterhood. I am very proud to be a part of this site. Three cheers to Vanessa and company for making this possible.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I knew within minutes of finding CDH that it was a special place and joined right away.  I bought an annual membership the next day.  CDH feels like home to me.  I can only speak for myself, but I think a lot of new girls see it the same way, and that’s why membership is growing.  Whatever their reasons for joining, I’m glad they’re here.

Namaste, Emily

Thank you so much for your comment Emily.

The crew that set up this site does a great job. I’m still trying to find myself here but I am so grateful everyone has been extremely welcoming!

Yes Clarissa. It has been so rewarding to me to be welcomed by such a large group of wonderful sisters.

It blows my mind how many new people have walked thru the door in my short one year here at CDH!!!! And I thought I was alone in this world before the birth of the internet and sites like CDH and TGH!!! I’ m so very happy I found this place!!!

I have only been here for 4 months and I just love it Bren.

Hi Gigi I am amazed also at how many c/d’s are out there.

It makes me so happy

Patty

I love it Patty. It makes me so proud to be a CD.

Yes, it is very comforting to know that there are many special people out there who cherish their feminine side as much as I do.  It is truly a blessing.

Anonymous

I’m new to the site too. It feels like such a safe, respectful space to me. I also couldn’t believe how many of us are out there. I am truly grateful to all of the ladies who run the site and all of those who have reached out to me with such kind words. Its the only site where I can relax knowing the next words after panties will never be, take them off. So glad to have found you all. Thank you Vanessa.

XX

Kim

I always look forward to the next time I will be logging in Kim.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?