Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have recently realized(make that been told), there are so many little things we don’t know, or have payed attention to, about being a woman.
      As I go through this life change, I find there are so many of my mannerisms, and just ways of doing things, that fem’s do either slightly, or drastically different, from males. Each day, my SO points out something new, that I’m not doing “ladylike”, lol, and I thought I knew it all? pshaw, lol
      I was just wondering how many others find this, as they progress deeper into being us?
      Curiously, Regine

Regine,

i think that you are right if one is going for the stereotype of a lady.  All those things that a Mother, Aunt, friends, etc tell girls and do not necessarily tell the boys.  But many of the differences in mannerisms may not be good or just outdated such as a lady does not speak up.  Many of the physical mannerisms may be a result of society (the way one sits etc may be driven as much from the differences in clothing) and also some might be to try to attract men (shaving legs, pits, or the way one walks).  But i agree there is so much to learn about being a woman – every mannerism may have a nuance and you need to be constantly aware until that becomes the norm for you just like any other habit.

It is a fun topic and once that we could spend a lifetime learning – oh isn’t that going to be fun!

hugs,

suzette

For me it’s not the physical mannerisms, in fact I’m actually more ladylike I my posture etc than my wife…..

HOWEVER

in every other respect she’s a total classy lady whereas I am at the worst of times a complete and utter ogre 👹 and at the best of times a ‘work in progress’.

That temper/anger sits on my back riding me hard like the worst addiction.

Have you considered estrogen? The anger and temper just slide awayyyyyy purrrrr.

That’s an interesting idea, but one that may eventually lead into the whole transition conversation and that’s a no fly zone in my marriage.

Hi Regine wife and i were talking. Thinking about going to Keystone in 2022 if covid allows us to have it .LOL but Wife was saying she has to teach me a few more womanly things to do before we go as going to her girls finishing school as im not bad at being Stephanie but could use a little more polish around the edges . As i guess we all do need a little more polish LOL.

Stephanie Bass

Thanks, Stephanie. Apparently, ladies don’t bend from the waist to pick things up ,when in skirts? who knew? lol
        Regine

Yes agree who would have  thought that just like my wife said ladies cant belch when drinking a beer  well news to me LOL

Anonymous

we can try all we want but we will probably never be a perfect woman. but it will be fun trying.

I know there is no pssability of being anywhere near perfect, But yes It sure is fun trying, and being the best I can be:-)
        Regine

Regine, I have been femme ( or trying to be, anyway) for 55 years now, and I can honestly say that I have still not learned everything I need to know.  Most of them yes, but my nieces will correct me sometimes, “walk slower”, “take smaller steps”, etc.  The fast walking is from my job, since I only have so much time to complete rounds and checks in the building and outside.

I know they aren’t nagging, just helping me remember sometimes.

PaulaF

Emily
      Lady

Every time I feel I am getting close to the finish line and know how to act like the perfect lady, someone moves the line. I think it’s part of being a human being, we are constantly learning, growing and progressing towards who we strive to be. Regardless of your birth gender. Having a spouse you can communicate with openly enough to learn from is priceless!

Hi Regine

Its a constant learning experience, women have had a whole lifetime of experiences and experimenting.

Sometimes I do feel we are kinda going through what young women go through. Trial and error, trying to find out fashion sense, learning to walk in heels and not look like you just got off a horse, applying make up, finding our best shades/tones. Learning to match items of our outfits. How to get in and out a car in a dress, knees together, different underwear for different outfits, getting the right bra size, even how we feel differently when we dress differently. The trade off between cute and comfy and sometimes the discomfort of looking great. How to eat and drink so as to not disturb your lipstick. How to accessorise, scarfs, jewellery, purses, etc etc etc.

SO MUCH FUN

❤️B

It is a learning curve but we all pick up on these things from our experiences like what to carry in your purse. We do focus on makeup and fashion at first but the other details do come with time like behavior and mannerisms. I feel I think and react more like a woman more than ever now

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?