• Creator
    Topic
    Regine Rich
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2020
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 179

I have recently realized(make that been told), there are so many little things we don’t know, or have payed attention to, about being a woman.
    As I go through this life change, I find there are so many of my mannerisms, and just ways of doing things, that fem’s do either slightly, or drastically different, from males. Each day, my SO points out something new, that I’m not doing “ladylike”, lol, and I thought I knew it all? pshaw, lol
    I was just wondering how many others find this, as they progress deeper into being us?
    Curiously, Regine

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Suzette York
      Participant
      Registered On: September 4, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 83

Regine,

i think that you are right if one is going for the stereotype of a lady.  All those things that a Mother, Aunt, friends, etc tell girls and do not necessarily tell the boys.  But many of the differences in mannerisms may not be good or just outdated such as a lady does not speak up.  Many of the physical mannerisms may be a result of society (the way one sits etc may be driven as much from the differences in clothing) and also some might be to try to attract men (shaving legs, pits, or the way one walks).  But i agree there is so much to learn about being a woman – every mannerism may have a nuance and you need to be constantly aware until that becomes the norm for you just like any other habit.

It is a fun topic and once that we could spend a lifetime learning – oh isn’t that going to be fun!

hugs,

suzette

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.