Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Girls I had so much fun this weekend. I wish that I could have dressed. I have so many dresses that would have worked way better than the male clothing that I wore and had to buy special for this event.  I drove my sons limo for prom.  I am so happy to make good memories for these kids. I left the partisan down, so I could watch the kids and get directions. It was fun to watch them sing and laugh and just be kids.  I had nine couples to take to prom. Then I took a couple of little kids and their parents to pickup pizza because they asked me to and I thought that it would be cool.  How many eight year olds can say that they took a limo to get pizza. Then I took my sophomore and his buddies out until they could meet the bus for after prom at 11:45 way past my bedtime but they had so much fun.  They were rocking out to bohemian rhapsody and other groups from my era, singing and air guitaring to every song.  It was so much fun.  I only wish that everyone’s driver could have worn her black cocktail dress and a cute hat.
      Octavia.

That sounds fun!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?