• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m 64 from West Virginia Worked in a steel mill for 40yrs Not so graceful lol. First thanks for the kind welcome. So much to learn Right now trying to figure out my style I mean from hair to fashion shoes learning how to walk in them without breaking an ankle How to be feminine Thank you again everyone for the warm welcome

Hi Mark, and welcome. I am also a senior and only returned to crossdressing about six years ago after a long absence. I have discovered that now it’s not as much about the erotic thrill (though some nice lingerie can be a ‘turn-on’) as much as it is about being able to explore the ‘girl inside me’ that I suppressed for so long. I am having so much fun experimenting with makeup and trying different ‘looks’. I am also becoming more female in that I can never have enough shoes (though styles and selections in size 12 are limited). When I returned to crossdressing I let my wife and family know about Paulette right up front, and after a few awkward moments it has now become commonplace. I also was reluctant to venture out, but once I did I discovered even if anyone notices they don’t seem to care. Now when I am ‘out and about’ I do not hesitate to use the women’s rest room and have never had a problem. I am thoroughly enjoying being Paulette, she makes me look and fell much younger than my 74 years. I think if you enter into this with an attitude that you have only yourself to answer to, but are sensitive to the feelings of others, you will have a wonderful time in your journey. I look forward to hearing what name you choose. Hugs,
      Paulette

Hi Mark nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Ok girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories and asking many questions of the many other ladies here .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Mark as she travels down her own girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away ..  Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks..  And girl have you thought about a femme name yet no pressure just makes it easier for the other girls to  chat with your girly side .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Mark welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, there are all sorts of crossdresser’s on here from beginner’s to full time girls, no one judge’s you on here it’s a safe place for everyone X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Mark,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I am 65 Nonna, welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nonna

welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Gwyneth
      Lady

Hi Nonna (where did Mark come from?),

I’m Gwyn. I’m almost 65, so dealing with the Medicare nightmare. I worked in machine shops for 40+ years. Funny how there are many on CDH that come from a very masculine job! You will find a great group of friends here. Ask away.

Gwyn

Nonna,

Many of us here are in our 60’s. Some of us are life long cross dressers and some are just now finding themselves. The best part of your journey has just started.

Lisa Leigh

Anonymous

Thank you Lisa I really am excited and it’s a pleasure to be here I’m the just found myself but happy Thanks

hi Nonna,
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Nona

Welcome! Everyone starts somewhere and there is no “right” way to go about this journey really. Just enjoy it.

Tara

Anonymous

Thank you Tara I appreciate the advice and because of girls like you so nice and reassuring I am enjoying myself Thanks again hun

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?