• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Got the courage to go into an Ulta to get makeup yesterday.  Didn’t take much courage, actually… I was in a mask and needed foundation and the want to sell it to me.

Anyway, the courage comes from when an SA asks if they can help (when I’m in drab) and I reply “So, I crossdress.  I need some foundation and blush.”  The young lady was very nice, and ended up having a good time helping me pick out a shade of foundation, a good rosy blush, a contour/highlight combo, and two sets of brushes.  I also grabbed two eyeliner pencils.  $108 later, I’m in a better place.  Realized I should have grabbed a good mascara (mine is cheap gloppy stuff) and maybe a lipstick.  It was nice!!  🥰

I can’t wait until these places open up their makeover services again.  I need to learn how to use these brushes now… I’ve always used sponges for my foundation and stuff.  I did get some eye brushes, which I am excited about.  Should be WAY better than the tiny cheap foam applicator that comes with some eye shadow.

~Philma

Sounds like you had a great time!

What did you get in detail?  What else do you use?  If you mind me asking. 😀

I’m getting ready to take the plunge into makeup myself, and Im doing research like crazy.  I also watch Juliette Noir on youtube.  She does amazing makeup and uses a lot of sponges and brushes.  Im studying and taking notes. LOL

Robyn

Roberta Broussard
        Duchess - Annual

I am also so new to this, in fact so new i  have only made one attempt at this makeup. However i wanted to share with you what i have found. I too had hoped to find someone who i could hire to help me get a makeup routine put together. I’ve decided that this wont happen until lockdown is over. However what i found was what i thought was a very good tutorial prepared for TG girls by a makeup artist. I think its about $60. and to me it was what i needed to help get me started.  https://makeupmagicprogram.com/  I’m in no positition to tell anyone how to do this but for newcomer, this helped fill in a lot of blanks for me.

Anonymous

Philma

Well I think you did a good job, and to say to a shop assistant you crossdress and need makeup is more than brave xx

….I think you made just one error……..MAYBE a lippy????….only maybe????

Smiles, grace 💋

Before going to Ulta, I was using a Mehron makup kit.  Stage makup.  I was mixing colors and doing a pretty good job shading and getting a look that wasn’t “caked” on.  That and a cheap eyeshadow pack.  I’m ready to expand my eyeshadow selections.

Actually today, I was thinking of grabbing a blue multi-pack eye shadow, and maybe a blue eye liner, just to put a tiny bit of highlight.  I have a friend who uses blue mascara.  It looks cool!  Her eyes nearly glow.  We’ll see.

Anonymous

havent done the make up thing yet. its on my bucket list. maybe when this virus is gone and everything is open again, i can get stuff done.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?