Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ALL, I’m Tiny Tinkerbell, an “oldie but goodie”, from the San Francisco Bay Area. I’ve been crossdressing, on and off since I could remember, over 40+ years, and LOVING every single day of it. I’m forced to only enjoy playtime in the privacy of my home now, and only when I’m home alone. Those days were plentiful, pre Covid; I was retired, the wife was away at the office and kids were away at school. Since then, the wife has also retired and the only free time I have is when she’s off to care for her aging mother for a night or two, every few weeks. I’ll take, whatever I can get now, as getting dressed is what gives me the MOST pleasure at this time in my life. I will be the first to tell you, time has NOT been good to this “old gurl”, but since I do this for me, and only ME, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I’m always happiest in my feminine self. But my fondest memories were before I was married and had the freedom to do whatever I wanted, which was “to be Tiny”. I worked hard at being “passable”, making an effort to buy clothes that were stylish and classy, and learning to apply make-up, well enough to hide what needed to be hidden, and just enough to “blend in” when I ventured out as a woman. Wigs, heels/pumps, and of course, the sexiet, slutties underwear, completed my closet, and when I finally built up the courage to go for drives out to the local malls and other public places where I thought I would not stick out like a sore thumb, it was such a thrill and so fulfilling, I could not get enough of it; to me, this was “CD Heaven”…!!! My most memorable experience: one Holiday season when the malls were packed with shoppers, I was forced to park further away from my local Nordstoms and was walking there when a “complimentary holiday shuttle cart” silently came up behind me and I heard a voice…”would you like a ride to Nordstroms, Miss”…??? MISS….??? OMG, I just about wet my panties when I heard that, and felt a warm, flush feeling take over my entire body from head to toe…the young driver, must have been a high school senior, with one other passenger, slowed down…all I could do was offer my cutest, friendliest smile, and graciously shook my head and silently mouthed…”No, thank you”…he smiled back and sped on their way…!!! Do I need to clarify that I’m “just a crossdresser”….I’ve never wanted anything more than just to have the freedom to experience my feminine side by dressing up and creating my illusion of the girl who is trapped inside me…??? Anything else more, just makes it so complicated…yet, I’ve always wanted to encounter a similar event such as this, but it was NOT meant to ever be…”Life goes ON”…!!! I hope to have the time to share more of my thoughts and experiences as a crossdresser in the coming weeks, but again, I’m so happy to be a member of this group…everyone has been so welcoming and helpful to draw me in closer, and I know, it will only get better…take care…”happy dressing and much pleasure” to you ALL…!!!

J J
      Lady

Welcome from another “just a crossdresser” from southern California.

I am sorry you do not get to fulfill your desires to dress more often, but there is always hope.

Hi Tiny Tinkerbell,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome tiny to our community.

Stephanie 🌷

Great introduction. Great read. I wish you so much fun in the future.

Great introduction and great story.  I can’t wait to hear more of your outings.  Welcome to CDH.  You must have retired from a marketing job, the head.ins got me to read your story for sure, it was very creative.  I think you’ll love it here.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Tiny!
      As read your story and got to the part about dressing up to create the illusion of the girl who is trapped inside you. And anything more is too complicated. Oh wow this is how I feel. Maybe dressing up and making myself feel a little better it the best I can do in this lifetime. Thank you!

hugs

Annabeth

so nice to read your comments, AnnaBeth….as different and diverse as we all are here, in so, so many ways, we are equally so much alike…and this is the real benefit of having such a “sisterhood” site like this, were we can advise, consult, listen, and yes, “bitch”, about all that is good, and not so good, that goes on in our lives, and know we’ll have open ears that will listen…if only the internet was as powerful as it is now, 30-40 years ago…I can only imagine how it might have altered my life trajectory…but it is, what it is…LIFE GOES ON…take care…!!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?