Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone. I am so very new to all this. But first of all, thank you for welcoming me and making me feel so warm and safe.

As for me I am 44 years old and have discovered dressing up and feeling so pretty. I have a huge foot fetish so one day I thought, you know what… I’m going to paint my toes… So i did… and you know what??? They looked so good and I got a little aroused by it… so I decided to go a step further and I shaved my legs… silky snotty and cute toes… so I went out to Victoria’s Secret and bought some of the silkiest and sexiest panties I could find and a super sexy pair of fish net stockings… Driving home I though, I can’t believe I’m doing this… So when I got home I put on some jazz music, poured some wine and slowly and seductively put on my new panties and my fishnets… Mmmm I really like the way these panties feel… And hello there sexy red toes peeking through the fishnets… At that moment I thought… this is what I have been needing all along… But, I am so afraid to tell anyone my little secret…
      here I am gee the the sense that I can be myself and speak openly about what I like and wha is like to experience and where I’d like to take this.
      I really hope there are others on here that I can relate to and get to know. Thank you for allowing me this space to open up…

Love you all.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Stevie Steiner. Reason: Remove sexual content

Hi Brian,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lizzie
      Lady

Hi
      It’s interesting that you discovered all that in one session… but very cool. So many little moments become special and sexy. It’s all good.

Welcome Brian,

interesting intro, I’m sure of us can relate to your experiences. I hope you will find much the of information here useful. You sound interesting to say the least.

Lisa

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lisa Leigh.

Hi welcome to CDH.  I am sure we all went through similar experiences I know I did.

Susan

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH, Brian! Yes many of us have had similar experiences particularly in the early days of dressing up.

Amy

Brian –

Welcome to CDH.

It is exciting the first time you slip into something pretty.  You’vd found a wonderful place to be able to share your journey and get advice.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Davina
      Lady

Brian, I can totally relate to what you are experiencing. Welcome to CDH.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?