Tagged: 

This topic contains 249 replies, has 107 voices, and was last updated by  Billie-Jo McAllister 7 minutes ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 37

Black sheer Worthington pantyhose, Aqua lace crotchless panties and a black lace bra with inserts. Faded light blue jeans by Amanda with a low cut grey tee shirt. Dark grey flats will finish off my look for today!!   Happy Easter to all!!:)

Nicola De Auvergne 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 12, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 80

Very comfortable corduroy drag while supping on some bitter, after something a little more North African.  But, oh but, there’s those, very velvety, black, opaque Wolford tights you found for a quid a few days back in a charity shop.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Sharon Williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 17, 2016
    Replies: 2

Hiya

I am wearing panties, a bra, corsellete, 7 denier black stockings, a black knee length lined heavy satin pencil skirt, heels and a white top.  Feels great.

Luv

Sharon

Gerella Enigma 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 19, 2019

Just lounging this morning in my Leg Avenue suspender stockings and Sissy Pouch panties (I got them on Amazon). Never get tired of the feeling that having my legs encased in sheer nylon gives me. It was also great to find panties cut for men and I will definitely be ordering more. Could just as easily gone with the Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs for a little different look.

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Replies: 390

Pantyhose, pumps and short dress.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Good morning to all!!:) This morning I’m wearing a light pink sports bra with inserts, suntan Sheer Caress pantyhose with a pink lace thong. Dark gray leggings and an oversize sweatshirt in light blue. Gray with pink accents sneakers and I’m off for my morning walk!!:) Hope everyone has a wonderful gurly day!!:)

2 users thanked author for this post.
       Erica 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 10, 2018
      Replies: 32

That sounds so cute and comfy. 😚

Patty Phose 
        Participant
        Registered On: May 7, 2016
        Replies: 390

That’s what I wear most of the time. I love it

Tanya Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 10, 2019
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 95

Morning girls, its 08.15 in the UK. I woke up this morning feeling all sexy and tingly so I’m wearing just my red bra and pink knickers today. I’m going to have some fun with myself before I go to work so I’m signing off for a while!😻

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Roberta Thomas 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 15, 2018
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 164

Today I am wearing a red jumper,pinstriped grey skirt with matching 40 denier tights.I really need the nice warm tights aa it is a little cold for this time of year here in the UK.It’s a really cosy ensemble.I feel like the nice 59 year old lady that I aspire to be.

Janice Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 14, 2019
    Replies: 12

Bra and panties. Retiring for the night. Goodnight girls.

Hugs,

Janice

Amy Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 139

Right now, I’m not dressed too extensively, as there are contractors working around my house, and I have to out soon, anyway. So, I have a women’s bikini bottom, pantyhose 38C padded bra, no forms, women’s skiiny jeans, and a guy shirt.

This way, except for the bra, which pokes out a bit, I am a pretty inconito femme. Will take the bra off when I go out, as I have a long meeting later with people that know I don’t have any breasts!

Amy

Erica 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 10, 2018

I like subtle fem. skinny jeans are a blessing. camisoles. today a sorta feminine top. it is a woman’s cut long sleeve tee shirt

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant

Today I am wearing a leopard print top black pencil skirt,mid heel shoes and nude tights.Love the nude tights  because my role model Kate Middleton wears them.I am nowhere near as glamerous as her but I do not look too bad.I think I am going to have a wonderful dsy.

Kascha Mizoola 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 27, 2017
    Replies: 1

Pink panties, slip, camisole and a satin night coat.

michaela jane 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 9, 2016
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 79

Today, I am so far wearing a strapless bra (and forms) and non-matching panties.  I have to do “guys” work and get the ride-on mower out. That mowing task is a 3 hour job and, although I can keep the bra on under my clothes, my forms will end up in my lap as I bounce along on the mower. One has to be sensible for 3 hours under the North Carolina sun too, so apart from what I am already wearing, it will be a long sleeved, high neck womens top and a pair of black leggings. My boobs will stay in the house.

Nicola De Auvergne 
    Participant

Corduroy drag: D&G cavalry twill (a tenner charity shop find) and a guernsey while drinking amontillado, and smoking something from North Africa.

Laura Lovett 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2018
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 362

This evening I was undecided.

I got in from work, did my makeup, the best I’ve ever done it, with some simple contouring which worked well, and jumped into some leggings and a pink jumper, and tidied the garden while my tea cooked.

After tea, I changed my leggings for a flowy shortish skirt, and finished my work in the garden. The neighbours had gone out.

I then decided to go for a walk across a different field. It’s a gorgeous route, where 12 grey ponies graze, and a gnarled, spreading tree looms over part of the path next to a stream.

I decided a yellow, floral spring dress was just the ticket, teamed with my green wellies and Parka. Full of the joys of spring!

When I got back, I traded wellies for heels, ironed my shirt for work tomorrow, tidied the upstairs, played a computer game to relax, washed, popped on my short, lilac nightie, and curled up in bed to let you know what I’ve been wearing tonight.

Love Laura

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant

Today I am wearing a short sleeved navy top which is fringed at the bottom,a mid length black jersey skirt from M&S in the UK and black 40 denier tights.

Laura Lovett 
    Participant

Got an unexpected clear day today!

Jumped into a bath, soaked up the scented oils and salts, shaved meticulously, and applied my makeup as if it was another part of a splendid spa routine.

Freshly laundered undies, new tights, and my “Laura goes for a walk” dress.

Adding my green Parka coat with very furry hood, and some ladies green wellies (sculpted round the calves, and a close fit), I was ready to repeat my walk.

Up the garden path, no problem. Got to the corner, where I’d have to walk to the gates and from thence the road, and noticed the heavy traffic.

I paused, breathless.

Did I dare walk along the path with that much traffic on the road?

Of course I did – where’s the dare?

Yet I was unsure.

I walked back, thinking maybe I should take the back route around the vineyards, which didn’t go near the road.

Trouble with that route is it’s a short circular route, and not particularly interesting.

No, it must be the same route as before, or face long-term internal disappointment in myself.

How about cutting past the front vines, and hop over the gate?

I felt even more unsure about that. What if the landlord saw, and came out to remind me (again) that that particular route is for staff, not tenants.

Oh well, back to the house – or maybe the back route?

NO!

I am Laura, and have an absolute right to be doing this. I don’t demand it, I gently exercise my right with a smile.

Doubts thus vanquished, I pressed my fob key to open the automatic gates, and stepped out on the path.

I don’t know why I still felt edgy every time a car passed me, especially coming towards me, but I rode the butterflies of adrenaline, smiled, and concentrated on walking with a nice glide.

Finally, I got to the gate across the fields.

It was 9.30am on a Sunday – going into the church across the fields is still a goal, but not today, as I am on call.

So I decided to go across the railway bridge, look at the church, turn around and come back. About 1 hour 15 minutes total walk.

The more I walked, the more relaxed and happy I felt. I won’t say elated, as I was a little anxious about seeing or being seen.

I told myself that not only do I have a perfect right, so do others. If they think I’m odd, they’re unlikely to say anything, and if they do, I should thank them for noticing me.

Out of the fields, into the lane. I can be seen from the few houses, and there’s a dog in the garden of one, but it doesn’t bark. Maybe I fooled it!

There’s the railway bridge, do I really have to cross it?

Yes, that is my purpose, for what it’s worth. That is the plan, so stick with it whatever.

Across the bridge then… a young man suddenly appears, walking towards me from the direction of the church.

I turned around, perhaps a little quicker than I should have.

I walked briskly, but quickly correcting my gait to that of a woman who enjoys walking in the country, but doesn’t hang about.

Back through the gate into the fields… There are two women with dogs, standing, talking in the middle of the main track!

Aaaargh! My wig has been snagged by a branch and is being hoisted skyward!

I quickly reached up and rescued my wig, noticing with relief that the young man is no longer behind me. I skip back into the lane and refit my wig as best I could.

The two women were still there, and my heart is pumping a little after that surprise, so I took the longer route, around the edge of the field, but clearly visible from the main path across the middle.

About halfway around, I checked to see if the women were still chatting, but they weren’t. They were heading towards the gate that led to the fields which were on my route home. No other option.

I slowed a little, as it was obvious our paths would meet at the gate. But they stopped at the gate to bid each other farewell! I slowed slightly – how might this pan out?

Worst case, I’d have to go right up to them, and say “Excuse me, could I go through the gate”, as they were blocking it.

Or one could follow the other path around the field in the opposite direction, and the other could go the same way as me.

So many possibilities – but why did it matter so much?

I decided that all this was trivial, and a complete non-issue, so wound up the smile to see one of the ladies walking briskly towards me.

She looked at me straight, right into my eyes. Her very pretty face lit up with a sift warmth, she said “Hello”, with a subtle, smiley sing-song in her voice, which did not seem at all forced. It gave the impression of someone who was genuinely pleased to be out and to greet another human being – and who actually liked what she saw.

So much information packed into a few looks and one word.

I felt the warmth gently flow around me, and greeted her in return with a warm but husky “Good Morning”.

That was it.

She was gone, but her obvious acceptance left a lasting impression.

I continued through the gate, and followed the other woman. I had no choice!

She too wore a green Parka and wellies, with a pretty striped blue dress and, also like me, black tights.

The uniform of this area!

I walked a little more slowly, as overtaking was not possible, and to have walked to close might have caused her discomfort.

At the gate to the road, she stopped longer than was necessary to put the leads on her dogs, who were right by her.

As I passed to go out of the gate, there was another warm exchange of greeting. Not a hint of suspicion of wrong doing, just two human beings treating each other as important parts of the here and now.

I got a few yards up the road and my phone rang.

I was back on call.

In the world of my work, but as Laura.

I drove that issue to a decided completion, and had lunch, planning the afternoon that stretches out before me.

I will not take this dress off until bedtime.

How lovely!

Love Laura

4 users thanked author for this post.
       stephanie plumb 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 200

Laura , I can so identify with your lovely story!  Many of the same experiences happen to me, almost every time Stephanie and her dog venture into the countryside. Turning too quickly!   Hanging about suspiciously! It’s so true!    I experience exactly the same thoughts and anxieties. Perhaps more so than you. I still do not have the confidence to pass close to other dog walkers, and go out of my way , sometimes by legging it into the undergrowth , to avoid them. But little by little, I am forcing her to get closer and one of these days I may actually get to exchange smiles and hopefully not get a shocked or disapproving look. As long as it’s not someone I know!

Stephanie P.

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 198

I’m enjoying the Final Four games in a silver bralette with my breast forms snug in their cups, matching bikinis, suntan pantyhose and my favorite purple chemise.  And of course a glass of wine.  This girl is at peace tonight. Love my CDH sisters.  <3

Marie Sweets 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 6, 2018
    Replies: 67

A black lace bra, black lace on the waist panties, black tights and a blue drop-waist dress.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 25

So I am wear my Naja Panties that look like cut of booty shorts but are so sexy. I am wear Victoria secret sport leggings with pink writing and a sports top that matches my leggings. Im looking and feeling so sexy today!!!

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Replies: 581

I asked my gf to pick out something when I got home from work, so…black panties and bra with a short pink lace robe for the evening. Thanks hun

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Getting ready to go to the mall for ear piercings. Dark blue lace boy shorts with matching bra, with inserts. Silkies nude pantyhose with french cut lace pantie. Amanda faded blue jeans with a dark green cotton top. Black one inch wedge flats finish my look. Then I’m off to VS for some lingerie shopping. Happy birthday to me!!:) Wish me luck;)

Susan Miller 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 26, 2019
    Replies: 57

Just got up.  Still wearing my long, white, satin nightgown with lace bodice.  Don’t want to take it off.

Ellie87 Pinsk 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2019
    Replies: 38

A black strappy lacy bra and pantie set my girlfriend gave me for hannukah. I wish she was here with me.

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Replies: 172

Tonight  it’s  mid thigh  hiking  shorts , thick socks, running shoes,  t shirt and my pony tail in a  pink hair band. with pink bikini panties.    Looking forward to Saturday with a good three hours of girl time.

karley delaware

Tanya Dale 
    Participant

Hi Girls, its Friday morning her in the UK. I usually don’t have to rush on Fridays so I’m wearing my lovely white lace bra, brazilian knickers, grey opaque tights and a dark navy dress. I don’t wear breastforms but I’ve padded my bra and I think I look good. Certainly feel good. I’m Tanya for a while!!!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Tanya Dale. Reason: Typos
     Lilly Worth 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 24, 2019
    Replies: 6

Right now I am wearing a pink T-shirt bra purple and pink panties a black lululemon skirt and a T-shirt. Lounging thinking about getting ready for bed cause I’m nodding off watching King Arthur on Netflix mmmmm Charlie Hunnum and Jude Law  they can visit me anytime.

Davina Evans 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2019

All in white at the moment. Bra and Forms, panties, suspender belt with stockings and a middi nightie

Feels nice.

Davina

Susan Miller 
    Participant

Just got up wearing a long satin nightgown with lace bodice.  Will keep it on until I go to work.  Love the way it feels when I walk, the swishing is phenomenal.

Tanya Dale 
    Participant

Hi Girls, feeling lazy this morning so I’m wearing just a bra, a pair of knickers and a white shirt. I’ll get dressed later. Feel good though!

Adeline Johnston 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 15, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 21

Today I am wearing thong panties, tan women’s slacks, sheer knee highs, and flats. At work my goal is to wear women’s clothing but also be as inconspicuous as possible. Although sometimes I get carried away with the shoes. I do love wearing heals.

Pamela Gurl 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 17, 2017
    Replies: 4

my usual Pamela Gurl/Chat garb is:

bra/forms

panty

nylons

cami/half-slip

when i am not being Pamela i ALWAYS under/dress (at least panty/pantyhose)

Tanya Dale 
    Participant

Had some precious me time this morning. Wore my lovely new white lace cup bra, matching brazilian knickers, 40 denier black opaque hold ups and a pretty navy dress. I felt gorgeous! At work now in drab! Yuk!

Amy Myers 
    Participant

I’m still in the glow from going to a local CD group meet and greet, had to finish dressing there, but drove home in my panties and tights!

Which what I have on today, under my guy jeans and guy shirt. Love the feeling of panties and tights! Even though I can’t wear the rest of my femme clothes.

Amy

Nicola De Auvergne 
    Participant

Back in corduroy drag!  Tosh!

Stephanie Kennedy 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 15, 2019
    Replies: 14

Today was pampering day. Nice hot bubble bath .Put moisturizer all over body. Clean white cotton panties with cute bra. Jennifer Lopez Black leggings white tee top new strapless 3 inch heels . Luv how the tee top sits just below hip

michaela jane 
    Participant

Today, it’s just black leggings and a tank top. Of course, bra, forms and panties too. I love the way a tank top shows off my boobs.

stephanie plumb 
    Participant

Today? A big smile.

Yesterday I had five hours of bliss. I had the house to myself, made up more than I usually do, and did a fashion parade of all my favourite wigs and dresses.  Thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Good morning to all!!:) Today I’m wearing  JCPenney sheer caress black pantyhose with a red lace bralette and matching panty, with inserts. A pair of Gloria Vanderbilt Faded blue jeans with a dark green JLO sweater. A pair of black wedge flats finishes my look for today. So long for now!!:)

Imogen Mann 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 2, 2019
    Replies: 116

All drab, all day… Ugh !

Elizabeth Holmes 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 22, 2017

The wife is on a three day business trip and it’s new dress and shoes night here. The other day I was checking our donation box to make sure she hadn’t put anything in there that I might want for myself 🙂 Sure enough I find a beautiful floral H&M dress she rarely wears. There’s a minuscule chance because of our size difference but I try it on anyway. Sure enough it fits! A freaking 6!! That feels weird to type and I still can’t believe I’m wearing a 6 right now.

After a long year I got a nice raise at work and decided to treat myself to a pair of dream pumps. Sam Edelman Hazels in black suede.

All together, a tea length floral dress, red bra, black panties, black hose, and my new pumps! I have honestly never felt so feminine before.

Helene van der Tee 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2018
      Replies: 8

You lucky lady!

Jennifer Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 11, 2018
    Replies: 171

It is raining today, I just got a large order of new things and I am stuck at home doing work on my PC and by phone sooo…..  I decided to have a bit of a fashion day.  I am wearing my new vanity panties, sheer panty hose, painted my nails, my red sparkly heels, my new black with white polka dot dress, a comfortable bra with my new large inserts, new pearl earrings, neckless and bracelet, scented powder and perfume and my new short bobbed wig.  So much more fun than drab.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

This morning I’m wearing black sheer french cut lace pantyhose with a dark maroon lace bra and matching thong. Black Amanda jeans and a light gray sweater with black flats. Off to the nail salon for a manicure!! Have a wonderful day ladies:)

Tanya Dale 
    Participant

Hi ladies, this morning I’m wearing a pair of brazilian knickers, black opaque tights and a dark navy blue floral patterned dress. I’ve gone bra-less today. My natural boobs are not that big, probably A cup, they do look quite good under my dress. 😍

Davinia Hart 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 14, 2018
    Replies: 43

Am enjoying a whole night en femme. All black underneath….bra, panties, suspender belt and seamed stockings. A purple tight fitting dress over the top. Completed with black patent stilettos. First time in a while I’ve been able to dress fully like this, and it feels just wonderful.

Helene van der Tee 
    Participant

I went out dressed for the first time in 20 years tonight. Im dressed low key, a red fine corduroy ‘above the knee’ skirt, black longsleeved tee-shirt, a long grey cashmere cardigan, black lingerie, black calf length leather boots and black 70 denier pantyhose. I dressed for comfort as I was soooo nervous. I’m back home now and heading for the make-up remover.

Bianca Everdene 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Replies: 145

What did you get up to Helene ?

Helene van der Tee 
        Participant

Hi Bianca nothing devilish lol, I went for the first time to our local T&T group evening, met some lovely people and got some make-up tips from a prof beautician that was giving a talk and demonstration on how to make ourselves just that little extra special. Just being able to be out in a bar was fantastic, it was very relaxed so I think I’ll be going next month.

Amy Myers 
    Participant

Right now I’m sitting here browsing CDH wearing my should length wig, red short sleeve stretchy top, black leather-like mini skirt, with black satin panties and shear black pantyhose.

The other thing I want to share, is the for the FIRST time, I went out underdressed, with my black padded 36C bra, and afore mentioned panties and pantyhose on. No extra pads under my bra though so I guess I might look like an A to B cup.

Male outer clothes, of course, as I’m still quite a chicken, and a lined men’s leather jacket. That was the key for me to be brave enough to wear the bra, as it has pockets right at the booby level, and helps to cover up the small bulges from my bra.

Went into two stores, one for a newspaper, and the other for some take out lunch. Had to stand in line for quite a while, and was getting tense with all these macho looking guys right beside me!

Did wonder if any of those might be secret dressers though. Made home with lunch!

Amy

Olivia Livin 
      Participant

And TaDa, you did it!

Ya now when we get nervous, instead of seeing the crowd naked, we see them in unmatching bra and panties lol

Meran Berwyck 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 16, 2019
    Replies: 40

Since I dress most of the time, I don’t get all dressed up much unless I’m going out. I’m quite casual overall.  Most of the time at home, it’s along oversize t-shirt and some pantyhose or tights.  Now and then I may wear a bra too.  This is what I sleep in and do housework in too.  I may wear some step-in mules or even a pair of knee boots, but usually wear ankle socks over my pantyhose to keep my feet from being snagged or dirty.

Susan Miller 
    Participant

I’m wearing my new rubber dress.  Just posted a photo.  It feels great to wear with heels, particularly when walking!

karley delaware 
    Participant

This is the second week of vacation and I have not been able to dress until now. I have the whole place to myself tonight  wearing my favorite red panties and bra under a short black skirt , white blouse, hair down to mid back with my shaved legs crossed and feeling girly on this site.  So happy to be in girl mode. Hugs and Kisses to ALL…………………………………………Karley

karley delaware

Helena 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 2, 2017
    Replies: 31

A playsuit in blue print and strappy heels-my partner has me playing dress up today in one of his favorite outfits of mine. A bit chilly to be doing so, but whatever right? Lol!

Allison CDGB 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 15, 2019
    Replies: 13

black bra with purple polka dot silky panties.  first time wearing a bra to work under my normal clothes.

6 users thanked author for this post.
       Olivia Livin 
      Participant

I find it makes for a less stressful workday, and just feels GOOD.

Rami Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Replies: 36

Sweater dress, slip, sheer nude nylons with low pumps.

Olivia Livin 
    Participant

Just a little black lace bodysuit, stacked up top of course.

My gf is away and asked for some pics, I’m just being a good girl.

Sam Barber 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 17, 2019

Seeing as today is the weekend and its Sunday I am lounging around today in some black and purple VS boyshorts, with a black Nike sports bra, a thin V neck sweatshirt, and VS yoga pants, with fuzzy socks. Best outfit to just sit around in and watch shows and do alittle cleaning.

melissa la quinta 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 29, 2016
    Replies: 59

Well, today is an underdress day, since I have errands to run and I’m not out as a CD … yet. Anyway, since my wife was out this morning, I spend a couple hours sorting through and trying on some of my femme things. Even took some selfies of a few of the outfits I liked a lot. I finally decided on black lace nylon panties (I love the feel on my skin) and a black lace camisole. I compromised and put on a pair of women’s grey leggings (they look like tailored sweat pants) and a knit shirt that was thick enough to hide the outline of my cami. Getting ready to go out now, no big deal, just thought I’d share. Hugs to all my CDH sisters!

anne-marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 26, 2018
    Replies: 134

Charmange.

This is just an inevitable question, sites like this alway have one lol.

I’m wearing a white Naturana 38C underwirted bra with a pair of Hanes white cotton thong panties and a Berditta hookside OBG also in white. I have nude, black seamed stockings atached to the OBG and a pair of navy blue Sarah-Jane suade effect 4inch heels. I have a white strappy cami top under a white gypsy top and a tight navy blue creape pencil skirt which is knee length. My ears are pierced twice in each ear and I am wearing a pair of sterling silver and amber drop earings with a pair of stearling silver and amber stud earings. I also have a stealing silver figero 6mm ankle chain on my left ankle and a matching on on my right wrist. I’m also wering some Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Nights perfume and a bit of burgandy lippy with liner that is a shade darker than the lippy.

In short, I’m wearing quite causal and cosy wear today as I’m just surfing.

Take care girls

Hugs

Anne-Marie

Tanya 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 3, 2016
    Replies: 19

I have the house to myself today so I went all out. Full make up and nail polish.  Underneath I’m wearing a black lace bra and panties with a garter belt and stockings.  On the outside a black skirt just above the knee, a purple blouse, and black heels.

Alannah Woods 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 16, 2019

New girl here.. currently wearing black shapewear  and a figure hugging lycra nightie as its a warm night tonight. First time wearing my nightie in a while feels great to have it on

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Today I’m wearing black, lacy French cut pantyhose from Silkies. A red, crotchless butterfly panty. Black,satin waist cincher. A red lace bra with inserts. Gloria Vanderbilt faded blue jeans with a mock t sweater/sweatshirt in grey. Black 1” wedge flats complete my look for today!! Off to lunch with my bff!

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Replies: 727

i am wearing a white and blue design with green trim dress, green nylons lacy bra and girdle with pad. under my male cloths at this time.feeling feminine and lovely it

Susan Miller 
    Participant

Heavy snow is forecast for today, so will wear my Hunter Lapins tall rubber boots with a 4″ heel and my rubber skirt (in my profile photos).  I also have a hooded cape which is warm and protective.

Barbara 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2018
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 71

Check out my profile to see what I was wearing yesterday!

XOXOX

melissa la quinta 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 29, 2016
    Replies: 59

Just got 4 pair of gorgeous Elomi panties. Best support for the package I’ve found yet. Wearing one of them now. Such pretty design and color, silky fabric.

Tanya Dale 
    Participant

I’ve just bought a new bra and some new brazilian knickers. I’ll enjoy wearing them later!

Mishelle 
    Registered On: December 20, 2016

Hi All

Wearing my 6″pleaser stiletto platform heels,along with 15 denier black stay up stockings.leopard skin pattern mini skirt with a pink and black laced g-string a pink an black laced bra,under a see through black lace crossover rear tying top,reddish coloured wig, make up earrings, arm bracelets and rings

Tanya Dale 
      Participant

I’m underdressing for work today. Under my drab I’m wearing my new red bra and a pair of pink brazilian knickers. I’ve bought a pair of 100 denier black opaque tights and I’ll be putting them on in a minute. I think I’m going to have a good day!!!😂

Marie Sweets 
    Participant

Today, 9th Feb 2019. I’m wearing a white lace bra, and breast forms, white  panties, nude knee hi stockings a blue short sleeve drop waist dress and a pair of flats.

Nicola De Auvergne 
    Participant

A thoroughly tedious pair of shapeless, light brown cords with a fraying blue shirt underneath a quality guernsey pullover with a comfy patterned cardi; and I hope that as I slope down the road, for a bottle of Lamb’s Navy Rum, in Italian brogues and a Barbour jacket that I’ll pull off a certain dissolute upper middle class style….

anne-marie 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 26, 2018
      Replies: 134

Love a spot of lambs myself especially with a splash of black.

Nicola De Auvergne 
      Participant

Not a delicate rum: full and robust in the mouth, hit on the nose of heavy treacle and vanilla from the casks, and a finish that lets you knows you’re drinking something with poke.  Copita glass anyone, want to check the nose?  Now can I pull up those bell bottoms, do up some buttons………..

Kaarina silberg 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 2, 2019
    Replies: 25

Black Dress,panties,stockings and my favourite high heels

Heidi Suncrest 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 22, 2019
    Replies: 10

always panties and pink toe polish…

stephanie plumb 
    Participant

My pale green skater dress with  lots of pink and yellow flower sprays on it. I just love skater dresses – they make my legs look great and accentuates that cool feeling around the thighs when wearing hold ups, and shift dresses and flouncy summer dresses. All dresses.

Also wearing my “camel toe” gaff. It gives me a huge femininity boost and I just love running my finger down the crease … no  stop it!

Olivia Livin 
    Participant

Off work today due to ice and freezing rain.

Pretty little bra, LBD and MBBP

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 33

Panties and shorts w a Tee and flips flops

just got a mani/pedi

Rochelle

vickiecd 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 16, 2016

Today i’m wearing a red mini skirt, a 6 strap suspender belt with natural stockings, red 3 inch high ankle strap heels, white frilly blouse. And underneath a white sheer bra with matching knickers

Dawn Jones 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 24, 2019
      Replies: 81

Vickiecd, that sounds lovely.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 3

I’m off today, so I’m lounging around the house in a babydoll, panties, and warm, cozy, thigh high socks.

Nancee Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2018
    Replies: 60

Monday morning girl in the office attire. New black tights and bra, empire wasted midi dress, top is lower cut and conforming , bottom is a geometric zigzag pattern , two inch black heels . Feeling feminine and girly .. perfect way to start the week!

💋

Lexi4Fun 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 4, 2019

An oversized t-shirt and sheer to waist pantyhose, because control top are too uncomfortable,  and low slide heel open toe sandals, or pink slippers.

Dawn Jones 
    Participant
    Replies: 81

Got my football jersey on with panties and knee high socks. It’s Superbowl time.

karley delaware 
    Participant

Today it is a wool blend pleated skirt over the knees, sweat shirt, sneakers and red panties to make an improvised cheer leader outfit while the PUPPY BOWL plays on the TV. My pom poms are feather dusters as I go around cleaning and tidying up. Once in awhile I switch over and watch the big guys crashing into each other. Life in the closet is crazy LOL.

karley delaware

Bobbi 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 489

Black Turtleneck, jeans, & Flats

Nicola De Auvergne 
    Participant

A sorbet M&S wrap with lace edge sleeves over some cream pjs: and under, some grey Charnos tights over something lacy a thoughtful friend sent me.  Lilac heels, bowed.  Saturday night in!

Nicola De Auvergne 
      Participant

And some pink lippy for ballast.  Is there some game on?

Trisha Roberts 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2019
    Replies: 13

Today I’m wearing a beige Bali brief girdle, a beige Playtex cross your heart bra, pair of navy blue leggings, with a navy blue, gold and white stripped oval neck half sleeve blouse, with a pair of navy blue two inch wedge sandals, that shows my nicely polished sunset colored toe nails… Will be going to the movies with a girlfriend later this afternoon…

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Today I’m wearing Silkies Ultra Soft Dimensions lacy hi-cut pantyhose in black. A white satin thong from Charlotte Russe. A black lace bra with inserts. Gloria Vanderbuilt faded blue jeans with a loose fitting, low cut sweat shirt in dark blue. Black flats will finish my look for today!!

Brenda Maidenform 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 17, 2018
    Replies: 24

Today I am wearing Maidenform lace tanga, Leading lady Bra. Topped of with Lane Bryant ultimate stretch high rise jegging and a 3/4 sleeve tee top. As for shoes Long Tall Sally black ankle boots.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Black tights,dark green cotton thong,sports bra with inserts. Amanda faded jeans,dark green turtle neck and a grey hoodie for today.

Jena Oakley 
    Participant

CS- Bib work overalls as I work through the night doing one of the most Manley jobs in this city. Underneath I have on yogas a fitted underarmor top sports bra and tie side bikini bottoms- when I sit down I can feel the panty lines and it makes me happy.

also girl socks

-JO

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 11, 2018
    Replies: 457

Roxanne woke up in her violet Maidenform ankle length nightgown, and Vanity Fair panties.  So far I still have that on.  Oh!  I just cannot bear to change!  I feel so feminine, and “right”.

Roxanne Lanyon

Marie Sweets 
    Participant

This afternoon, I am wearing a pink lace bra and breast forms, a Cherry Lane halter neck dress, (knee length), knee hi stockings and flats. Just purchased 3 Cherry Lane halter-neck dresses. Normally $29.95 each (Australian). On sale for $10.00 each. Another positive purchase in male mode. Buying women’s clothes does not worry me. I feel quite confident. To the sales staff, it’s just another sale. Be positive when buying women’s clothes and lingerie.

Bobbi 
    Participant

Leggings, a sweaterdress, fuzzy bunny socks, & a heavy blanket! This girl is FREEZING!

Donna O Lacey 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2018
    Replies: 7

It’s a cold January night in Holland. I’m dressed for warmth and comfort. Black bra and panties. Black ankle length pleated skirt and ankle boots. Pink blue and white fluffy off the shoulder top. Ladies long coat for when I have to let the dog out.  Xxx Donna

Susan Miller 
    Participant

Sheer pantyhose, 5″ patent stiletto heels, rubber girdle and a LBD.

michaela jane 
    Participant

It’s cold here and the afternoon so I am wearing some pink leggings, a tank top and grey long sleeved top. Black ballerina flats and a light scarf. It’s keeping me cosy in the house.

Melissa Davis 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 4, 2018
    Replies: 26

Trying on shoes and accessories at home for a dinner on Friday. The dress is a black, floral, smocked Nanette LePore with high low hemline.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nanette+lepore+dress+high+low+hem+dresses&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=x4–wPjlyRJJuM%253A%252COjWEB-bENxNu5M%252C_&usg=AI4_-kS9bDAh0ERC1tIE38_gnIjC66er5w&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi0oK6ngJTgAhUum-AKHXgCCW8Q9QEwAHoECAQQBA#imgrc=x4–wPjlyRJJuM:

It looks good with black suede pumps and plain pearl necklace, earrings and bracelet

Melissa

Penelope Lauren 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2018
    Replies: 35

Just sat chilling tonight wearing a pink unicorn hoodie,black leggings and a pair of closed toe nude patent 4 inch heels! This is bliss x

Bryoni-Kate 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 23, 2016
    Replies: 6

I’ve been home alone all day and have taken the opportunity to be totally girly. My dress is white with pink and lilac flowers. It’s A-line, fit and flare, full skirted and knee length. It has cropped sleeves and a sweetheart neckline with red piping.  I’m wearing it with a narrow pink belt and a layered net petticoat to give me that lovely 1950s silhouette. My silky lingerie is white – underwired padded bra with matching panties and lacy suspender belt. The panties are see- thru with delicate lime green and pale blue flowers embroidered on the front. Sheer nude stockings and a lovely pair of cerise coloured 4″ court shoes. Beaded drop earrings, necklace and bracelets all echo the pink shades in my dress, belt and shoes. It feels wonderful to be all dressed up like this.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Running errands today so it’s black tights, dark maroon thong with matching sports bra. Gloria Vanderbilt faded jeans with a dark blue mock turtle neck. Maroon sweater and black 1″ flats finish my look!!

Carla Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 14, 2017
    Replies: 30

This very moment I have on a stripped t-shirt dress with black pantyhose and black flats. It feels so wonderful and comfortable.

Jennifer Love 
      Participant

Right now I have on my light pink satin negligee and robe, sheer toes to waist panty hose and pink ruffled panties doing some ironing.

sandra louise saunders 
        Participant
        Replies: 83

Hi, sounds good to me Jennifer, except the ironing part lol.

Natalie Taylor 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 10, 2018

Happy New Year girls!

yoga pants for me also.. light pink feminine T shirt .. cute bikini panties .. bra with forms..ballarina slippers … my SO and I are taking down the tree and Christmas decorations. It’s a first for me doing it enfemme. There have been several firsts this holiday season and I’m sad to see it ending .

best

Nat

Ginger Ephengee 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 31, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR! My favorite yoga pants, and red bra and panties, waiting for my nails to dry. Should be a fun night! I have a cocktail dress waiting for me in the wardrobe.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 102

I’m brining in the new year in lbd thigh highs and garters

karley delaware 
    Participant

Hi. It  is 938A  in California and relatively warm with the sun coming up. I’m a low budget and very casual girl wearing a very old pair of gun metal grey trail shorts. I have cut the leg openings to show a lot more leg, almost like daisy dukes over  frilly black panties , t-shirt and athletic shoes with thick socks. .  I have a developing pony tail that is some five or so inches below shoulders and feel soo girly sitting here with legs crossed and pulling my hair back to put on a girly hair band. My SO wants me to grow it but I don’t think she knows how girly and happy it makes me feel.  My leg hairs are very fine and have been able to get away with shaving my thighs.  I have my athletic pants nearby to pull over my shorts and be in stealth.

karley delaware

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

Lounging around in my white stockings, pink rumba panties, a long pink lace slip under a prink petticoat, toped  with a pink satin robe, feeling very comfortable drinking my coffee.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Jennifer

Bobbi 
    Participant

Today, I’m wearing one of my absolute favorites!  A red Rockabilly dress with black & white polka dot pleats & square cut neck line the showcase the girls, & black pumps!
    I’m gonna piss away a good portion of my Christmas bonus  on a nice breakfast in a fancy restaurant, a mani-pedi, new hair style, & shopping for a sparkly NYE dress for tonight!  & maybe some new lingerie, for what promises to be a memorable night!
    Happy New year, girls!  🙂

Leonora Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2018

Pink panties Victoria Secret pajamas bottoms and T shirt.

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 749

My very comfy and warm ladies micro fleece pj bottoms and a laced tank top on a lazy Sunday afteroon!

rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 544

Today I’m in full “drab” mode, and i hate it!

visitors here so I have to be careful.

I really miss slipping into my panties and cammies!  Goodness.  I have to be in drab everyday for work, but for the last year + I’ve been in my hybrid/stealthy mode and I’m really missing it!

🙁

I do love having family here however.

🙂

Bren Whyme 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 110

Hi Girls,

For New Years I’m going all out an femme for 2 days!! Can’t wait!! First, I will start with my gaff that has a silicone vagina prostesis, next will be my C cup breast with a shear black bra, black thigh high stockings with a snake design on the outside o f the calf,  then a black satin camo with lace on top under my black, lace corset. I will wear my butt/hip pads under a black knee length skirt. I just purchased a pink, silk long sleaved blouse that buttons up the front and crunches around my boobs and wrists, very sexy. A pair of black Mary Jane Pumps with 4″ heels, good heart shaped, pendant with diamonds on a good 2 2″ necklace, a clear crystal 2″ side braclet, large hoop good earrings with diamonds and a good ankle chain will finish off my outfit. I also have male/ females pheromone s mixed into my perfume. I hope to get lucky, but wait, I already am lucky!!!! I hope everyone has a Happy, Happy New Year, Hugs, Brenda

Donni 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 17, 2018
    Replies: 39

Teal bikini panties and black camisole

Leonora Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2018

White lace bikini panties and T shirt.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Lots of new stuff for X-mas. Today I’m wearing  a pair of lacy hi-cut pantyhose in nude. Peach lace panties with matching lace bra. With inserts of course. Amanda medium blue jeans with a dark blue mock turtle neck  sweater. Black flats finishes off my look!!:)

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Santa brought me some beautiful new pieces.  So tonight is a silky short black chemise with lovely floral patterns.  Plus a black bikini and my security blanket (a.k.a. Suntan pantyhose0.  All curled up in my bed. <3

rebekka moore 
    Participant

Was in full hybrid mode all weekend!  Thinking now how I can start wearing the blouses I recently bought, and a new pair of riding boots!

Panties and cammies under it all!

rebekka moore 
      Participant

Kind of the same today!

Have a few new pair of gurl jeans in the wings in various lavender shades.  Can’t wait to wear those out.  Also on the look out for red suede booties.  I’ll find them eventually!

Jessica 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 12, 2016
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 82

Well, the day I see this is Sunday and it’s 931 am so I am still in my lavender floral nightgown, heavy comfy black robe, and gold over big leopard print slippers. I did put a bit of lipstick on for fun.

Lisa watson 
      Participant
      Registered On: September 24, 2018
      Replies: 643

White lace panties, bra, hi heels… LOL  Just having fun for now.

Lisa 🙂

SometimesLacey 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 5, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 93

Man mode so full full male attire, not a hint of Lacey other than shaved legs 🙁

plenty of hours left in the day though and working within my boundaries to not overly push a really good SO

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Today I’ll be wearing black sheer stockings w/back seam. Black lace garter with matching crotchless panties. A black lace bralette w/inserts will finish off my lingerie. Blue Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans with a dark gray top by JLo. Black wedge flats and I’m off to the grocery store.

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

When an order comes in, I usually pick one piece and put it away for a rainy day when I’m not in the best of moods and need a pick me up.  Today was that day.  An aquamarine colored chemise.  It’s very soft and feels nice against my pantyhose.  My mood is getting better.  <3

Olivia Livin 
      Participant

Found a perfect short kilt today, so that with stockings a pushup bra and simple white blouse.

Laura Lovett 
    Participant

Well, this afternoon I was wearing my favourite M&S work skirt teamed with a new crinkly pink blouse. The feminine shape was provided by my trusty Triumph Doreen bra, with comfortable silky white knickers and tan/nude tights.

My ever-present nude 3″ New Look courts completed the outfit, and I felt ready to take on the world.

I had a telephone interview for a job I really want – and simply sailed through to the next stage.

Which is a face to face tomorrow.

I am now terrified that I’ll blow it, having only underdressing to rely on – I can’t even femme up when I get home afterwards – oh the exquisite misery!

Wish me luck (and say what you’re wearing so I don’t hijack a lovely thread!).

Love

Laura

Olivia Livin 
    Participant

Taking the boring out of a monday. White long sleeve lace bodysuit over a white lacey bra, white stockings and garter, short black unlined lace skirt hiding my faux fur bunny tail.

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

I haven’t posted in a while.  One of my Torrid orders came in yesterday, and that included a new black bra.  So of course I underdressed with it today.  After church I added my breast forms, and traded in my street clothes for a short black chemise and my usual pantyhose.  I feel like a sweet, pretty sissy, and that makes me very happy.

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 21, 2018
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 355

Brand new linens on my bed, so that makes <snip!>

Perhaps we could even say, nights in white linen? Lol

So I bought this pink paisley print nightgown a couple days ago.  This is what I’m wearing tonight.  It’s a very “mom” style of nightgown but I feel so comfortable, pretty and feminine and I love that.  To go a very uncharacteristic step further, I’m also wearing my ex-girlfriend’s blue cotton panties.  Again, very mom style, but… when we broke up she left these, along with a couple bras almost like they were a gift.  I’ll never complain about about an ex adding to my wardrobe 😁

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Brand new linens on my bed, so that makes my pantyhose feel even softer against my skin.  A pink satin cami & shorts with frilly black trim make the perfect sleepwear on these luxurious new sheets.

Sandi Crawford 
    Registered On: November 14, 2018

Tonight I am wearing black hanes 100% nylon panties with lace trim, a vanity fair black bra and a Jones New York silky lounger…I shaved smooth today as I will be dressing to meet a male friend this week.

Bobbi 
    Participant

Black shiny leggings that look like they were spray painted on me (My ass looks fabulous! LOL), white/burgundy/black/pink striped sweaterdress, & over the knee boots with 4″ heels.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

For now, pink thigh highs, panties and  short open rumba petti pants.  A lacey white and pink bra, a pink baby doll slip, a cute black leather miniskirt with a white chiffon blouse with a tie bow at the top.  But then again I am just getting started.  LOL

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 28

I have just got back from collecting a new dress that I ordered on line  and as I am home alone for a few days I am relaxing trying on the new dress ( black with red / brown floral patter) with ivory cami and lilac knickers underneath. Very pleased with the dress (Matalan Petite range ) which gives me a 50% success rate in my on line dress ordering in getting something that I would be happy wearing outside.

Rachel

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I have just got back from collecting a new dress that I ordered on line  and as I am home alone for a few days I am relaxing trying on the new dress ( black with red / brown floral patter) with ivory cami and lilac knickers underneath. Very pleased with the dress (Matalan Petite range ) which gives me a 50% success rate in my on line dress ordering in getting something that I would be happy wearing outside.

Courtney Smiles 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 31, 2018

So I have found the correct bra size and have been using different media to help create a look I am pleased with. This now has allowed me to wear cute camisoles which I love with a  pair of skinny  jeans and flats or heels. Although with the change in weather I am looking for something a little warmer☕️

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant

Good evening CharChar & all,

Tonight I’m wearing my new pajamas. I got these from the local dollar store. Lol they’re having this deep discount sale on clothes and I got these pjs + a two piece swimsuit for the grand smash total of $1.93

Imagine a onesie, like you’d put on a baby but now cut off the legs and make it into a dress the size of a woman lol. It’s pink, plush, thigh length, zips up the front. Soft, warm, snuggly & cute. Along with a pair of pink argyle over the knee socks I bought a year ago & never had any reason to wear til now.

Good night, ladies.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I have a few days Home Alone so am currently relaxing with a grey / black skirt with red flowers, a cream top with red/pink floral pattern, white cami, sports bra, cream knickers with floral design, and black sheer tights.

Bobbi 
    Participant

A black micro mini skirt over black leggings, with a burgandy ultra low cut fuzzy sweater (The girls are definitely on display!),  & over the knee boots with  4″ heels.
    Turning some heads today!  🙂

michaela jane 
    Participant

I’ve tried three times to upload a picture showing what I’m wearing. I give up.

Lori, one of the easiest ways is to put your photo into something like Dropbox and link to it from there.

Horatio Hornblower 
      Registered On: November 1, 2018

I just hope that we get to see you soon.

Penelope Lauren 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2018

My new black pvc cat suit frown Ann summers, black panties with matching bra bought from sainsburys and my favourite black 5 inch patent courts, no make just pink specs a blond wig, and just put on my purple square edge nails. I love the feel of pvc.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

To day is a typical morning for me, wearing stockings and pretty panties with  a pink negligee and matching robe having my coffee and checking up on the scene.  I love it.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Today it’s going to be a light blue lace panty with matching lace bralette. Dark blue pantyhose. St. John’s Bay boutique jeans and a dark blue turtle neck sweater. Black flats will finish it off. Hope everyone has a wonderful day😃

Lisa watson 
      Participant

Tiny black mini skirt, beige panties, white strap top, bra, heels with red toe nails exposed. Just around the house today…..

Leonara 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 13, 2015
    Replies: 193

My silky black panties with matching bra and breastforms…. I close to wear my lace little black dress with dark hose and peep toe pumps showing my red toenails… Thank you so much for asking…

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Tonight I just decided to open up a new dress that arrived weeks ago but I was keeping for a rainy or snowy day.  This one has a slip built right in.  It actually extends below the knee slightly, which is longer than usual for me.  It’s white and pleated, with floral arrangements in white that are outlined in black.  A random few of the arrangements are in full color while the rest are just plain, almost like a coloring book.  Underneath is a peach colored bralette with my breast forms, white bikinis, pantyhose and heels.  Wore my wig tonight and enjoyed some red wine while the cold wind gusted outside.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

I suffered through a hang over yesterday, my fault.  So I just wore something to bed that was very easy, my panties, left my white boy socks on and a satin negligee and robe.

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant

Cuddled under the covers with a glass of moscato.

Haha I’ve had a couple glasses of Moscato tonight too!  I love how women dominate the muscat market nowadays.

Story time.  A few years back I visited my mom with a bottle of moscato.  She was hesitant to try it and I had to talk her into taking even a very small glass.  After two sips she said, ” Well I suppose a full glass would be okay…”  …She wound up drinking two goblets full, lol

But more on point.  Tonight I’m wearing a pair of black fleece lined leggings and white tee shirt.  The tee shirt says, in black sparkly letters: “AERO” ” phys ed” “N.Y. CITY”.  Glitter makes everything better, doesn’t it?

You know how some women have “boyfriend” clothes?  This shirt is like that in reverse.  It started off belonging to my ex’s daughter.  My ex swiped it from her daughter, then I swiped it from her.  The ex may be a memory, but like a phoenix the tee shirt lives another day 😁

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Tonight it’s a black baby doll with pink roses, black bikinis and my snuggly pantyhose.  Cuddled under the covers with a glass of moscato.

Alexandra Shaw 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 9, 2018
    Replies: 5

Today is a casual day for me.  I’m wearing a pair of warm leggings with a short sleeve black mock turtleneck.  It’s a little cold outside and I wait as long as possible to turn the heat on 🙂

Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Replies: 226

I love my new skirt!  It is a patchwork in shades of mossy green with other Autumnal colouring.  And being long and fully lined it is keeping me warm too!  I am also wearing dark brown boots (as I am breaking them in), a brown cowl neck sweater and a browny-pink chiffon scarf.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

Oh my, I just woke up, I think I had fun last night, now I am dressed in white stockings, pink rumba panties, petticoat and a very girly pink negligee.

Nancy Gamms 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 1, 2017
    Replies: 106

green skirt, blue cable knit turtleneck sweater, black pantyhose, black heels, light makeup; working at home.

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 749

Tonight, an oversize blouse with my black with blue polka dot leggings.  Feeling really comfy

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Off to the gym! JCPenney beige pantyhose, tan boy short panties, black sports bra with inserts. Gray v-neck with black champion leggings. Hope everyone has a wonderful gurly day!!:)

Nancy Gamms 
    Participant

Wore black tights and hoody for dog walk in the park, now in brown skirt, black pantyhose, brown booties, pink top and sweater.  Get to be dressed almost all day.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

It was such a fun day yesterday I decided to go very femme for the evening, vintage peignoir set with a petticoat, pink hold up stockings, painted my nails and perfume.  Feeling so femme this morning, just have to pick out what dress I will wear to the club tonight.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Today is my black day. Black stockings, black lace garter belt,  black lace crotchless panties. Black lace bralette with breast forms. Black Gloria Vanderbilt jeans with a black sweater. Blacks and I’m off to the grocery store!:)

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Last night I tried on my new dress.  My first real dress.  Beautiful purple and knee length with a high cut at the neck.  It was late and I was tired so I didn’t keep it on that long.  There will be many other dresses in my future…Christmas is coming.  But this one will always be special because it was my first.  And it fit perfectly, as I knew it would because it chose me.  My favorite flowery bralette and b-cup breast forms gave it just enough shape and my pantyhose was the perfect complement.  I’m a happy girl.

rebekka moore 
    Participant

Today, my favorite gurl jeans, very tapered at the ankle with zippers at the bottom, my most femme pair, little low profile bootie stockings that are not visible in my femme loafers, which I absolutely love.  Silky beige panties, black cammie, and my (male) read shirt, with my black jacket over it.  Love this look and feeling!

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant

A cosy grey cardigan,a rose prints kirt,black tights and ,low heeled black court shoes

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Today is my black day. Black sheer, French cut pantyhose. Black crotchless ruffle panties. Black waist cincher and a black lace bralette. Black jeans, with an off black turtle neck sweater.   Black flats to finish my look and I’m off😀

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant

Tonight’s outfit…black peasant skirt, magenta floral print almost off the shoulder top with small flouncy collar & my typical black lacy flats…more of a summery outfit than a fall one but I bought these clothes months ago and have never worn them til tonight

Cindy Lou 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 3, 2017
    Replies: 15

Right now I’m wearing a white and floral mid-cut cotton dress, tan stockings, indigo lamé heeled sandals with pink and silver accents, a choker necklace, a charm bracelet, a brown shoulder-length wig, and pink panties and bra with silicone cup supports. Feeling very feminine and very relaxed.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

I just got up, so nothing too exciting, all in pink from my slippers to my stockings, my new satin ruffled panties and negligee and robe.

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

With the weather getting colder and the house with it, I find myself throwing a hoodie on over my bralettes or lingerie when I slip into bed.  I should consider getting a nice pink hoodie or two instead of all these sports themed ones my male persona has.  And of course, pantyhose keeps me snuggy warm.  Sure they can get a little toasty in mid summer, but I never want to know a day without them.

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

For this morning lounge I have on my pink slippers, white stockings, pink rumba panties and pink little girl negligee with matching robe.  My nails are painted light pink and pink dangling earrings.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Good morning to all. Just woke up. Today I’ll be wearing black pantyhose, dark blue lace panties with matching lace bralette. Gloria Vanderbilt jeans with a dark red mock turtle neck top. Black flats will finish my look for today😃 Hope everyone has a beautiful gurly day😍

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

A new piece that I just got – an orange chemise…might be coral.  Was a little wrinkly right out of the package but it’s soft and blends nicely with my security blanket.

Trina Bay 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2018

Since I’m just hanging out at home, I’m just wearing a nice comfy t-shirt and hot pink satin panties 😊

Robyn 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 7, 2016

Nice swing / flared blue dress with blue bra and panties, and sexy hold-up stockings. Also a nice brown bob wig and dark lipstick! Going to have a lovely night in with my siamese cat Billy….

Jennifer Love 
    Participant

Taking it easy today, pink panties and long satin negligee, then back to the drab to go out.

Skyler 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2018
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 135

I’ve gotta get me a French maid’s outfit one of these days.

You wont regret it lol. My fiancé bought me one so she would have “easy access” lol

Skyler 
    Participant

Underdressed at work as usual 🙁 at least my red lace VS bra and panties look cute under my work stuff lol

Mandy Cross 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 6, 2018
    Replies: 112

Working from home today so thought I’d do it dressed in my French maids outfit for a bit of excitement, not sure how much work I’m going to get done, keep popping down to the floor length mirror to check myself out, might need to get changed into a skirt, something more modest…..

Charmagne Stewart 
      Participant

I’ve gotta get me a French maid’s outfit one of these days.  🙂

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Tonight is a new cami/shorts set – white background with hearts and roses and diamonds on it.  The fringe is lacy black, which contrasts nice against my pantyhose.  Comfy from shoulder to toe.  🙂

Skyler 
    Participant

Finishing up laundry, yoga pants and tank top. Keep it simple lol

Bobbi 
    Participant

Leggings & a sports bra.
    (Laundry day) LOL!

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Today it’s Gloria Vanderbilt jeans,Black French-cut pantyhose,aqua blue lace panties and black flats. Gray top, black bralette with cups built in. Caged and plugged. Just got back from grocery shopping.

Amelia 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 29, 2018
    Replies: 40

First time in full femme. I’m wearing a fitting LBD with black shaping tights. My 38c breast forms help to fill it out and blue nail polish and violet eyeshadow completes the look. Wish I had some 1″ black heels.

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Tonight I could finally get my full CharChar back on.  I had been saving a couple of new pieces for a rainy day, and it was a very rainy day.  A beautiful new lavender bralette with my breast forms snuggled inside, white bikinis, a cute little pink flowery mini dress, my L’eggs and my heels.  A glass of Pinot Noir and an evening online with my beautiful CDH sisters.  I couldn’t possibly ask for more.  <3

Skyler 
    Participant

Stuck going to a family get together/going away party today so just underdressed today. Cute cardigan though. It’s from my male wardrobe but it is a little more feminine lol

rebekka moore 
      Participant

Hi Skyler,

Don’t you hate that?!  Not your family, et al, but the fact you have to “change’ for the occasion?

I was just thinking about all the “work” around the house that needs to get done, can’t do that wearing what I love to wear!

Skyler 
        Participant

It’s really uncomfortable lol. I just flat out told my SO I feel like a girl in male drag lol. I’ve been dressing for so long (15 years on and off. Maybe closer to 20) and now that I’ve let myself be the girl I feel I am in public, I feel like I don’t know how to be a guy in public. Family party should be a blast lol

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Finally home.  The flight was late and I’m exhausted.  So it’s simple tonight – a navy blue bralette with navy lacy bikinis and my L’eggs security blanket. Tomorrow I’ll be more creative.

rebekka moore 
    Participant

Wearing my skinny jeans and new black pumps!  Love them!

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 156

Ladies: black and floral layered dress with black pantyhose beneath. Feeling delish!

Caty Ryan 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 253

Its morning here in Oz. So I’m drab PJ’s and dressing gown “outside”. cream 16a bra, (for my small “man boobs”), ice blue cami and lovely soft blue floral Simone Perele panties. (bought on clearance)

My beloved is still asleep, so I can still wear these until she gets up.

Caty

PY Marshall 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 21, 2018
      Replies: 64

White lacy bra with 36dd boobys, white lacy baby doll  and nicks and gold flip flops which match my toe nails  and i have a toe ring on each small toe ( they take a we bit getting used to but are lovely.

Alianna Lopez 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 30, 2018
    Replies: 5

Well at the moment

I have on a red dress with a black ribbon black pantyhose with a petticoat and black pumps

michaela jane 
    Participant

Another day, another outfit…..  You are right Charmagne, we could go on and on with this.

Wednesdays dress

Jessica Loveslace 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2018

This is tough cause I started my collection over so I’ve changed s few times  black leggings under a white gooey skirt heels black top and I’m rolling around in all my new stuff…. oh and a plug

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant

Let’s give ‘er a bump…eh Charmagne?

This evening it’s the nude colored satin, lace trimmed slip I sometimes wear as a nightgown.  Very casual and relaxed night at home.  My son spent the night with grandma so I can get away with it tonight!

Charmagne Stewart 
      Participant

I’ll bet it looks amazing on you, Miss Samantha.  <3. Enjoy the night off!

Bobbi 
    Participant

Today, my fall “Trademark outfit” sweaterdress & Leggings. (Flats instead of boots).

Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant

Black maxi skirt, blue lacy top and a lagenlook style jumper.  Plus the usual trimmings.  🙂

Naomi Duncanson 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 7, 2018

Just lounging around on the sofa tonight wearing a cute little black bodysuit and a pair of short cut off denims , makeup and blond wig and that’s it . It’s the first warm night of summer and a thunder storm is afoot , perfect bliss really .cheers , Naomi d

rebekka moore 
    Participant

Certainly not what I want to be wearing!

🙁

Manual labor at hand, calls for “man” clothes, and it feels odd.

michaela jane 
    Participant

Since it’s Sunday and a day that I have mostly to myself and do laundry and housework, I am wearing bikini panties and cami bra with my forms, flowery shorts and a plain cami top.

Todays clothes

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Tonight I had to get my full CharChar on since I will be apart from her for several days.  🙁

Underneath it’s a beautiful ivory bralette that holds my breast forms perfectly, white bikinis and my one constant in life – suntan pantyhose.  On the surface it’s a lovely violet chemise and one of my new wigs – the one that I patterned my avatar after, and of course my heels.  I can’t describe how content I am right now.  If anyone needs a hug, I’ve got plenty of happiness to share tonight.  <3

Elly Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2018
    Replies: 4

Seeing I’m home alone in the day I am taking this opportunity to have a lounge about day.  I’m in black leggings and a cosy jumper.

helenmarie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 1, 2018
    Replies: 53

Hello Charmage,       I am wearing that pink dress that is my cover pic. I love to wear this dress, with petticoat, & white bra, white lace knickers, suspender, white lace top stockings & white high heels. I have my blonde wig on, & some jewellery, just to finish it off.

love,  Helenmarie

Charmagne Stewart 
      Participant

That’s a beautiful dress, Miss Helenmarie.  Tonight I’m in my most favorite cami/shorts set with my hose and heels.  I’ll try to post a picture before the evening is out.

Nancy Gamms 
    Participant

I got some leggings this week so I’ve been trying those with different tops lately.  Tried with a flannel shirt today, meh.  Prefer a girly sweater or hoody.

Diane 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 6, 2018
    Topics: 15

While I am typing this message I am wearing a black bra, breast forms, black sleeveless top, red miniskirt, pink panties, black tights, high heeled black open toed shoes and a wig.  Just loving life at the moment!

Diane

Charmagne Stewart 
      Participant

I’ll bet you look stunning, Miss Diane.  I’m dressed in the same outfit as my cover photo.  It’s one of my favorites.

robbie silk 
    Registered On: October 8, 2018

pantyhose of coarse…black corset w/6 garters and nude silk stockings over that…love the layered feeling and the contrast of pure silk over glossy CDR pantyhose..42c breast forms and strappy heels..

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant

It would be funny if this thread did go on indefinitely like forever and ever amen lol…

Ok wth this evening its a black floral print wrap dress with a black cami underneath cuz this dress is cut a little lower than I like…same lacy black flats as last time cuz I love them…I also cut my hair to be shoulder length and I absolutely love that

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 52

Well I feel under dressed ladies.Black and white polka dot night gown,spaghetti strap,mid thigh.My beige pantyhose of coarse and little black footies.Lounging with my wife.

Bobbi 
    Participant

Today, I’m wearing (was wearing) Capri jeans, flats, & one of my favorite t-shirts.

It says: COFFEE COFFEE LIPSTICK COFFEE.

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Tonight it’s a cute maroon colored romper with white daisies on it (appropriate).  It’s made from tee shirt fabric so it’s super comfortable.  And of course the shorts are short and a new pair of pantyhose to emphasize just how short they are.  Tough day at work so I might just crawl into bed soon with a glass of sherry.

Taryn Michon 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 20, 2018
    Replies: 9

Sexy red velvet lingerie and lace panties underneath….nothing else. I would display a pic but not sure how; it’s confusing.

Charmagne Stewart 
      Participant

A pity, Miss Taryn.  I would have loved to see your photo.  <3

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Very simple tonight – a jet black cami/shorts set, hose and heels.  I think it’s the first time I’ve worn this set.  It’s very comfortable.  I post a photo when I get a moment.  Sorry if my legs get in the way.  <3

Jessica 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 12, 2016
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 82

My favorite patchwork skirt, black thin strap came, a nude bikini panty, and a very comfy over sized sweater.

Lisa watson 
    Participant

Black pleated skirt, white top long sleeve with a shoe lace type closure at the neck line, gold wrist bad (simulated gold 🙂  black 2.5 inch heel, strap, open toe to show off glitter toe nails. Pink panties with built in garters very light pink stocking almost whitish  . Glamour curl wig 14″ Liquid foundation, powder, mascara all set with a setting spray. Very light pink lip stick low gloss. I’m sneaking out the back basement door in a bit so i can feel a bit of cool air rise above and into my skirt as i feel my butt sway against those silk panties and the clicky clack of my shoes…….. can’t wait.

Lisa 🙂 🙂

Bobbi 
    Participant

Tonight I’m going out in a salt & pepper tweed skirt & white silk blouse with matching white lace bra & panties, & black pumps! (No hosiery)

I also have my favorite perfume (Chanel Allure).

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Tonight I could really put my CharChar on !  A beautiful purple chemise…probably my most elegant piece.  Underneath that, my favorite flowery bralette keeping my breast forms snug.  Purple bikinis. suntan hose and heels.  And for the first time, a wig!  Took me a while to figure it out, but OMG, I love the feeling of the soft hair draped over my shoulders.  Can’t wait to get a starter makeup kit and learn to spiff up this boring face enough to smile for the camera.

rebekka moore 
    Participant

Goodness, you all sound so beautiful!

Love you Gurls of CDH!

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Worked late tonight, so straight to bed in a simple aqua chemise, bikinis and hose.  Tomorrow night I’ll put more into it.

karley delaware 
    Participant

I am wearing red lacy panties, black lace camisole with spaghetti straps, wig with long curly hair down to mid back and slippers. I have a sweatshirt and athletic shorts nearby in case SO wakes up and comes my way.

karley delaware

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Tonight it’s a light pink silky cami/shorts set with frilly black lace on the edges.  I felt like having my breast forms on tonight, so a tight little bralette underneath to hold the girls and a matching panty.  And of course hose and heels.  The shorts are really short (just the way I like them).  Wish I had a selfie stick…I’d love to share a photo of this outfit.  I’ll get one soon, I promise.  <3

Geo 

Late afternoon here.  Today was beauty day- haircut and manipedi with fave new color for my toes ‘don’t bossanova me’ before lunch.  Just back from outing walking to the bank and a local gay bar.   Browsed in a couple resale stores and actually found a pair of women’s skinny jeans that fit!  I’m a size 12 with long legs.

Clark’s has some really cute women’s flip flops and I get compliments all the time. Cut off Jean short shorts. Aloha shirt with understated bracelet and necklace.  Femme eyewear and Panama hat.  Mascara only.

I fitted right in and enjoyed the new me with my new femme walk and carriage.  Every time out in this androgynous look gives me more confidence.

was out in a similar look a couple weeks ago and a cute younger man complimented me on my ‘Brazilian’ look.  Who knew?

Jean C 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2016
    Replies: 21

Currently in a Torquay Hotel bar with 3 coach loads of old people(in their 70/80’s) listening to a Comedian.  The has told a few jokes about Transvestites and they all laughed, don’t think he has seen me as I am not in the main entertainment area.

I am drab mode which consists of the following: Ladies black suede ankle boots, tan holdup stockings, black panties & bra, ladies jeans, ladies vest, open man shirt, Purple nail varnish on toes and fingers, purple eye shadow, mascara, red lipstick, long black onyx dangly earrings, my own hair which I’m growing out.  My drab mode only consists of the male shirt which is totally open no buttons done up.

No one has said anything negative, they know I’m married as they let my wife on Monday.  Sadly she got taken to Hospital on Tuesday whilst I was working away in Nottingham(I drive 44 ton Artics(semitrailer for are Americans)),.  I am using my wife’s Hotel room whilst she is in Intensive Care after a serious operation Tuesday night.  Tomorrow night I may dress fully as it will be a different lot staying.

Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant

Just the usual type of comfy home wear. Black pumps, indigo jeggings, a white top with lace detail and a pale blue waterfall cardigan.   And as I am also cooking at the moment, a Wonder Woman apron! 🙂

Bobbi 
      Participant

I need a Wonder Woman apron! 🙂

Bobbi 
    Participant

Nothing to see here. A pair of jeans, low cut sweater, pair of flats, & very little makeup.

Martha Lou 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 11, 2016
    Replies: 161

I will be wearing today an above the knee pink skirt, pink blouse, pink pantyhose and shoes, my blonde wig , my earrings and my beautiful red lips.

I have become very effeminate and have learned to walk like a woman.

I have become very passable and enjoy being a woman.

Sa·man·tha 
    Participant

Hello Charmagne!

This evening I’m wearing a multi-colored geometric print shift dress cinched with a belt, black capri tights and a pair of black lacy flats.  Apparently I don’t understand how to upload photos to a post either but I guess that’s okay since I’m not in a good spot to take a full body shot right now.  Thanks for asking hon! 😊

Lori Stark 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 31, 2018
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 65

I’ve tried three times to upload a picture showing what I’m wearing. I give up.

Charmagne Stewart 
      Participant

Sorry to hear that, Miss Lori.  I’ll bet you look fabulous.  I had trouble uploading a photo the other day but eventually the photo made it up.  So hang on to it and maybe try later.  <3

Bobbi 
        Participant

I guard my privacy ferociously, so I don’t upload any actual photos of myself.
        Plus, I have run into a couple of REALLY creepy people on this site, who are just looking for pictures & “hookups”. I told them “I don’t do “hookups!”

If I wanted a “hookup”, all I have to do, is walk outside my door.

In my neighborhood, I could go home with a different guy twice a day, but that’s NOT what I’m into.

(sorry for going off topic) 🙂

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Have just got out of bed so being home alone for just a couple of days longer I am in black chemise with black panties but my male dressing gown over for warmth.

Ciara Slims 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 19, 2018

Have on a mid length satin red dress, panty hose and a pair of my favorite pumps. Also enjoying wearing impress nails and a little make up. Feels so wounderful

Horatio Hornblower 
      Registered On: November 1, 2018

Bless you. Sounds absolutely scrumptious.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 156

Pumps: what us Brits call flats I guess. Or am I wrong? ❤️

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 1746

My pajamas and top….look like a concentration camp uniform with stripes. or the cartoon….Bananas in Pajamas are coming down the stairs. I hate stripes. If it gets hot again under the comforter, my “skin” suit! LOL

Dame Veronica.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 Crossdresser Heaven | Privacy Terms of Use | Link to usContact Vanessa | Advert