This topic contains 422 replies, has 158 voices, and was last updated by  Adrian Smith 6 days ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Adrian Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 14, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I like wearing anything really.. I only tend to crossdress when high, which is strange but I like anything that is silky/satin and sensual.. I once wore my wife’s bikini and went in the community pool. It was fun.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Helen Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 5, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 71

Hi girls, this morning I’m wearing my pretty white underwear, my lovely brown opaque tights and my black skater dress. I feel lovely and womanly, pottering about the house doing the ironing etc. A woman’s work eh? Lol! Love  Helen.

Roni Calin 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 13, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

my camo skort  and a cute green top

Bettylou Cox 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 147

With the weather reaching 100 F daily, I’m wearing some new Capri pants I bought last month, plus a ladies’ tee and pair of flats – same as most of the GGs around here wear now. Never wore knee-length pants before, but they feel good.

Kate 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 6, 2019
      Replies: 148

BettyLou. Thanks for starting us off. Yep, pretty hot down here in Texas. But once again, the “thread” catches me as I head off to bed. So, a few new bras with matching panties I ordered were delivered today. I chose the chocolate brown with matching hipster silk panties. My 1st brown bra. The color is so rich it almost looks purple. I have the perfect rust colored T, but, OMG, fo not have brown stockings or pantyhose. Wearing black pantyhose, but would be abashed if anyone saw me wearing this combination.

My new mission…brown PH!

kate

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 15, 2018
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 426

Pink top,brown slacks,brown and pewter low heel shoes and bamboo tights. I wore knee highs undrerneath my slacks yesterday but it’s tights today as the weather has got a lot cooler recently in my part of the UK.

Helen Dale 
    Participant

Hi, this morning I’m wearing a new pair of white brazilian knickers, a new white underwired lace cup bra, a new pair of brown 40 denier opaque tights  a white t-shirt and a black knee length skirt A-line skirt. I feel lovely. Hugs, Helen.

Kate 
      Participant

Helen. For many years I wondered what a lovely outfit wears beneath it – something just as lovely.

k

Helen Dale 
        Participant

Hi Kate, thanks very much! For some reason I’ve reached a point in my CD life where all my clothes are comfortable and I feel good wearing them. I love pretty underwear and I think if you feel pretty underneath then chances are you’ll feel pretty on the outside. Helen. X

Kate 
    Participant

Out by the pool. Was wearing black bikini. Was is buzz word. Nothing now! Have to work on those tan lines! The bra is so warm anyway.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Catriona 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 19, 2019
    Replies: 12

lace panties, silk stockings am silk neglige, + an excited guy part.

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant

A  zebra print jacket,navy slacks,black mid heeled court shoes and knee highs in a natural colour.Feeling quite glam.

Kate 
    Participant

Finally, not all bed head and bed things. Tonight I’m wearing deep purple bra with color matching panties. The panties are “Smart & Sexy” the Bra VS. yet, the colors match. On VS site today (bought 3 bras) they now show a matching color panty. Selected plaque opaque pantyhose over top. I finish it off with black skater mini skirt, soft Grey T, silver necklace and black spiked heels. I feel very pretty.

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Ashley 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2019
    Replies: 32

Got some new stuff. I noticed I am kind of subconsciously trying to look like my avatar. (OK, maybe a little bit consciously) Anyway I got some reading glasses and I’m really loving what they do for my face. They really bring out my eyes way more than I thought they would. And guess what, they help me see better too! (I am really really far sighted, I can hardly see anything closer than arm’s length without glasses, and I’m stubbornly trying to avoid wearing them in drab mode. So turns out Ashley is smarter than guy me!)

I also got a bright golden yellow turtleneck leotard to wear under my black skirt. love it. so much. Such an amazingly feminine item of clothing. So much fun to wear and just move around in, especially paired with a skirt and pantyhose.

OK I lied just now. I am totally trying to look like my avatar. Probably need makeup to get closer at this point. We’ll see how this goes.

Kate 
      Participant

Ashley. Love the look. Quick bit of bad news – eyes? Yep, they get worse. Hah! “Normal” evolution – though you are a bit younger than most , but can begin in 30s.

Outfit. Wow! Sounds super cute and sexy. We all like a little sexy? With a glass of wine in one hand while, hmm, shopping on line with the other. Love yellow!

kate

Kate 
    Participant

Charmagne. I always seem to open this while still lying in bed. So, as I stick to my rule of living in the moment (well, barring times of fantasy and such), I am in all white. I am wearing a white strapless bra (leftover from an outfit I had in last night – details only upon request) with white lace bikini panties. Garter fixed sheer white stockings (they really can keep your legs warm) and still wearing a string of pearls. Super soft white V T with scalloped bottom that just about reaches my waist. Slept like a lamb!

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Zoe Strange 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 31, 2019
    Replies: 16

Today I’ll be trying a number of outfits the first being a shiny black tight mini dress accompanied with 5 inch stilettos black fishnets black lacy panties suspenders and lacy black bra I might add some lacy gloves gloves possible looking a bit like a hooker 😉

Kate 
      Participant

Zoe. Wear it and see how you feel! You need a necklace. Something in complete contrast to the sexy hooker look. A simple but attention getting diamond necklace. Roving eyes won’t know where to look first. You definitely would be in control of the space you create. I have the perfect strapless black bra I could lend you (what are girlfriends for?). The push up cleavage is to die for. Oh please let us know how it “dressed” out!

kate

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant

Today I am wearing a blue floral tee shirt with a beige skirt bought in M&S in the UK,mid heel black court shoes and natural tights.

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 218

Tonight it’s a cami/short set that I haven’t worn in a while.  Light pink with green foliage and frilly white on the edges.  Pink bikinis underneath and suntan thigh highs.  And wine.  I’m in a good place.  🙂

Kate 
      Participant

Charmagne. Even in bed clothes, you rock. Bringing a long week to a close. Made some new friends. I love the shout out for “What are we wearing now”. Do you remember the old “come as you are parties”. Hmm, not sure you are old enough, but this is so that!

So at this moment. Black front hook 2-cup bra. Attractive wide lace straps up the back. T Shirt Bra. Red. Red T, scalloped bottom, over top. Very light weight side tie red & black bikini panties. Very comfy. Too tired to take necklace off.

Rest easy everyone

kate

Kate 
    Participant

So, how often does your planned outfit evolve into something else completely different. It is not unusual to have several blondes and skirts, tights strewn about before I am into what I want to be in – But, usually the genre is similar. NOT SO TONIGHT. I came home from a good work day, fed my kittens and retrieved my mail. New bras and panties from ADORE ME. Not expecting this soon. 1st hint that night would be different. THE CUTEST blue T Shirt Bra (front clasp) and matching hipster panties. I threw on the white T I was planning. V Neck. Needed a necklace. Silver 3 strand. Was going to leave at that, but, legs a bit chilly. While looking for pantyhose hose (that drawer is a disaster) I found a blue and burg plaid skirt. One of the very short kind (no further comment). White stockings seemed the natural accompaniment. I recently bought stockings with garter attachment and well, on it went. So here I am…conservative comfortable to sassy, equally comfortable. And, it’s only Wednesday!

Kate

zeezee Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 9, 2018
    Replies: 23

I am wearing a gray sweater dress, black tights, and black patent stilettos.

Sarah Murphy 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 9, 2019

Love sweater dresses.

Helen Dale 
    Participant

This morning before work I had a lovely couple of hours. I wore a pair of white brazilian knickers, a new underwired full lace cup bra, 60 denier mulberry opaque tihhts and a new black polka dot skater dress. At work I’m wearing under my drab my white knickers and 40 denier black opaque hold ups. Its been a lovely day so far!😍

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2018
    Replies: 53

Toady I’m wearing a light pink lace bra with matching panties. Black sheer Worthington pantyhose. Amanda faded jeans with a light pink Xersion tee shirt. A pair of black flats and I’m off to the grocery store.

Davina Leone 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 3, 2019

I am in some flats because of laundry. Also I am in a bra and panties (not matching) don’t have any that match. I just took off the dress because it was itchy. Ill probably put on another one soon.

Fiona Adams 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 4, 2019
    Replies: 21

Im wearing a long tee shirt and white satin string

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Yesterday I inadvertantly bought what I thought were 2 big vests. Only to find out that they are 2 one piece stretch dresses. One Black one White.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Today I bought and have worn my first Skirt.

I am scared. This is a new feeling.

Kate 
    Participant

Oh, but I dither… I’m wearing a short black skater skirt ( brand new! ) . Love how it flows around me. Waist length V T-shirt. Soft soft soft! White strapless push up bra. Looks great under the T. White bikini panty. Lacy front panel. Black thigh high stockings and heels.  However, stay tuned, as there will be a cute conversation checking in and may have to change…again!

Amy Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Replies: 307

Just around the house for now, and actually trying to make myself a skirt (I used to sew professionally, but not dress making), so I have on my black bikini bottom, a padded panty, tight white jeans, brand new purple t shirt, and bra, no forms right now though. Had to get dressed to try it on, right?

Will post pics if comes out nice.

Amy

Kate 
      Participant

I love love love purple!!

Kate 
    Participant

Just received the early fall VENUS catalogue. Quite a bit of summer sale items as well. The dresses are yummy. The lingerie…oh my, a little edgy for VENUS. More like I would expect in an Adam & Eve catalogue – I mean, that’s what I hear!

michaela jane 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 9, 2016
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 125

Today has cooled enough to get into something other than bra & panties. So, today is just a denim skirt and a plain white tank top. Still a bit warm for my wig.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nf8erz6h1fx5c8w/denim-tank2.jpg?dl=0

Kate 
      Participant

White bikini. Low rise bottom. Tied sides. Bra ties in center. White wedge sandals (old stand by).  Collecting photos. This will be one. This bikini makes anyone look good!

Kate 
    Participant

I was wearing a soft V neck and pantyhose over black string bikinis and black strapless push up – until I read what Jodie was wearing (sounded so cute) that I got out of all (except the panties) and put on a black skater skirt, striped cropped sweater top and a black Demi bra. Seater cut too low. Not nearly as cute as Jodie’s outfit but presentable enough if we were running errands together.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Purchased new black skinny jeans and wore them like normal shopping today. Nobody noticed with my normal attire. I remember drainpipe jeans in the 70s. Now I’m a big guy and they fit me like a glove. Still had on my new midi panties underneath though.

Oh had my first go at make up today. Eyeliner, Mascara & Eye Shadow bought today. God I’m rubbish at the moment.

Hey ho early doors.

Bye Dears

Kate 
      Participant

Flying seems to take more and more out of me. Aging? Nah! So tonight I’m in. Black opaque pantyhose over black string bikini panties. Bow ties on each side. Powder blue lace front panel. Black Push up VS strapless enhanced cup bra.  Cleavage  – love it. Very soft VS V-Neck T. Silver rope necklace. Casual silver and opal bracelet. Wonderful night to sit back, feet up and share some good conversation with a nice Malbec.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Going shopping with my bff today. I’ll be wearing a black lace bra, with inserts, black sheer pantyhose with a pair of light blue lace panties. Faded Amanda jeans with a pair of black flats and a Vera Wang dark blue top. Hope everyone has a sparkling day!!:)

stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 578

Its hot!  Yesterday it was 33 centigrade  indoors.  I spend nearly all day wearing nothing but a lovely fuschia, silky, chemise.   No knickers, no forms.   Did wear a short blonde wig though.  It felt marvellous. And I felt just as femme as if I had been wearing the full outfit.

Rachel Plain 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 4, 2016
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 158

Today I am mostly wearing this.

These’s a full net petticoat under the skirt, which might be a bit much for work, but who doesn’t like a floofy petticoat?

Ellie Mae 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 4, 2019
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 22

Pink and baby blue cotton panties, white bra, silicone breast forms and a pink, coral and baby blue house dress.

Lynda Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2018
    Replies: 11

Hi girls,

On a road trip to Alaska all by my self!

Today: black thong, Wolford pantyhose, dark purple Bra, and my size D forms,  a burgundy sweater dress toped off with 4″ wedge sandals.  Pantyhose ever day with shorts, skirts or jeans, and of course a BRA! Add a  lose jacket when pumping gas or going in to  a store. No one pays any attention!

Lynda

more later

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

This morning I’m wearing a grey sports bra with inserts, grey JCP sheer caress pantyhose,dark mauve lace panties and a black waist cincher. A pair of Fila dark grey/blue lycra leggings and a white tank top.  Dark blue sneakers finish my look. Off for my morning jog. Ta ta Ladies!:)

Amy Myers 
    Participant

Well, I’m rather scantilly clad today. I wearing my new purple thong bikini bottom, a bit of make up, lipstick, wig and sparkly flip flops.

That’s all right now, girls!

Amy

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

Tonight for bedtime it’s a white full length bralette, white bikinis and suntan thigh highs.  I’m a simple sissy.

Sammy Z 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 19, 2019
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 49

I am in my man clothes at work. BUT, I have my sexy silky black thong panties on that I love. The feel of the thong sitting the way they do drives me crazy!!!!

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Tonight I have a whole crossdressing outfit on. I feel great. The Black plunge top, Black bra, High top Black panties and laddies stretch blue jeans with reverse zip..

Anonymous
      Registered On:

All I need is A wig, A shave, Size 12 shoes and Make up.

A week ago I had nothing.

Bettylou Cox 
        Participant
        Replies: 147

Martine,
        I wish you good luck finding the right shoes; I’m a (male) 12W, and most women’s shoes here only go up to 10 or 11. The rest is easy, except makeup, (which is a learning experience I have not yet accomplished).

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Truth be told.  I’m on a voyage of discovering my femme sizes. (Who new I was a comfortable 20 down below). I should have crossdressed ages ago. It would have saved me hundreds.The voyage of discovery carries on. Next step a skirt. Loving you all my sisters.

Oh by the way. I now have polished nails.

XXX

Anonymous
    Registered On:

<p style=”text-align: center;”>This morning I’m travelling to work with Lacy bra and Lacy bikini bottoms under my work clothes. Filling the A cup with flesh.</p>

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 712

I spent the day running errands in a pair of flowered shorts, lace backed white tank, strapless bra, thong, and flat sandals. Conserative for me lol

Robin Snow 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2019
    Replies: 41

So today I finally got a bit of Robin time.  It’s so feels so good to be the real me.  My day actually started yesterday, when I came home from work and gave myself a manicure.  Ever since I came out and started dressing I stopped biting my nails.  I love, love, love that they are getting longer and stating to look femme.  While I would love to paint them pink, I just use a matte base on them.  Today after I came home from my bike ride, I showered, shaved my legs and did my toes in a clear gloss.  I put on a cute pair of cheeky panties followed by a pair of black, capris leggings with a teal design running down the outside of the leg.  The last time I went the SA fitted me for my first bra, 40 B.  I am wearing that along with a grey, short open sleaved top that flairs out toward the bottom. The back of the top covers my butt while the front is a little higher.  I just love how the top opens up when I twirl around.

I will have to change out this outfit later when the wife is around.  She is not fond of leggings on women let alone me and since we never discussed tops and bras…. lets just say those will go into hiding.  The panties stay and I will put on a cute pair of blue, knee length, shorts that are cuffed at the knee.  The shorts have an elastic waist with a drawstring tied from the outside.  Maybe I can ask her if she has any suggestions on a top to go with my shorts.

Hugs,

Robin

Mina Michaels 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 30, 2019
    Replies: 34

So many things! Have recently lost 14 LBS and as a result have opened a box full of lovely things sorely missed due to my former large size and their unaccepting smaller size. In preparation am freshly shaven, Sheer Vitality suntan hose. My favorite panties and bra. Forms are 38C, DressTech butt pads and big girl hip pads, all glued. Tucked, taped and an Always maxi pad and my favorite curly bob length brunette wig. Soo comfortable. Very hard for me to tell the boy parts are even there.
    I have also set out several pairs of kitten heel pumps. Matte black, beige and red. Patent black ,red and beige, all between 2 1/4 and 2 3/4 in. Want to make sure I can match the outfit. Am currently in a short sleeve, black above the knee dress. The top is grey and black. The grey and black intersect at sharp angles and the neckline is deep V. An empire waist with several small pleats below that allow the skirt to flair. Makes me glad I wore the big girl pads. Obsession perfume and the matte black pumps.
    Am doing my nails (LA colors, spontaneous) as I type. Can’t wait for them to dry so I can change outfits.
    Had fun sharing with you all. Hope your day is as much fun as mine. HUGS Mina.

Catriona 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 19, 2019

Black lace panties and bra, lace top stockings, black midi dress and 3 in black patent leather heels. Ready to go out for the first time, heading for an accepting bar, and my wife is coming too.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Today: New Hi Leg Brief with a tiny bow in the middle.

My First Top with a plunge neck Showing off my newly forming/growing breasts and a necklace. Only.

The Journey continues.

Kate 
      Participant

What is that 1st top you chose for your new cleavage. Oh please share? Color? Soft? Length – waist/cropped/long. Today is your day.

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Both were black but top was waist length.

But there was a devide between top and bottom. It felt soft to touch but as it’s my first I only have male attire to compare it to. And only £4.

Kate 
          Participant

Soft is soft. I walk through shops feeling the tops (especially) and will sometimes buy just on the feel. Yes, I’m that gurl.

Anonymous
          Registered On:

Still figuring it all out.

Roberta Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 16, 2018
    Replies: 2

Today I chose to go black, with black bra with breastforms, black panties, opaque stay-ups, black half slip and chemise, over which I am wearing  an open front sweater and skirt.  Nails are a gorgeous red and I have bracelets and rings to make me feel dressed up.  Mid-length wig and make-up with, of course, red lipstick.  I dress up like this most weekends as I do things around the house.  Mondays are back to drab.

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Replies: 212

Hi. It’s warm in southern California. Today I’m wearing a new blue skater dress with spaghetti straps  with blue lacy panties and long wig.  I feel very pretty , girly and sexy !!!   Love reading what the girls are wearing.

karley delaware

Kate 
    Participant

Bikini follow up. Took my top off – it is warm! Also tan lines… I feel more exposed with my bra off than when it’s on. So risqué!

Kate 
    Participant

Saturday AM. Errands all done. Out (so to speak) by the pool. Bikini – of course. Green/white checked ( picture a table cloth in a country home) halter triangle cups and white ruffled low rise bikini bottom. Gold trinket necklace. Good old white wedge sandals. Does not get any better!

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Under my shirt a tight fitting black crop top.

Under my shorts Floral Lace Bikini Panties.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Getting ready to go for my morning walk so it’s a white sports bra with inserts, white v-neck tee, sun tan silkies pantyhose, white lace crotchless panties and a pair of SO shorts in light blue. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!:)

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant

A lovely short sleeved summer dress  in a navy floral print.Teamed with black low heel shoes.Even though it’# quite hot and sultry where I am in the UK I am wearing tights.I always seem to have cold legs without them.

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant

On warm humid nights like tonight, it’s suntan thigh highs instead of pantyhose.  Ready to drift off to dream land in navy bikinis and a matching baby doll.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Good morning ladies!!:) Today I’m wearing a red sports bra with inserts, Light gray Sheer Caress pantyhose and red lace panties. A light blue thin strap tank top, Dark gray leggings finish my look for this morning. Going for a brisk walk through the park:) Ta-ta!!:)

Ashley 
    Participant

All new outfit!

Black & white horizontally striped turtleneck top, tucked into a short red skirt. charcoal gray pantyhose, and black suede almond-toe pumps with ankle straps.

All these were actually delivered last week, but I’m finally getting a chance to try them on. Everything feels great, but these shoes are the standout, they’re most comfortable heels I’ve had! I feel like I could wear them all day!

Annette Cross 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: July 2, 2018
    Replies: 65

Today is winter in Peru so I’m wearing a straight cut Levi’s jeans, a cute bikini CK pantie, a cotton grey bra, a pink t-shirt, a light-blue Nike snickers and a dark gray goose jacket; a very casual look to enjoy the afternoon watching a good movie.

Happy weekend everyone!

Kisses,

Annette

Laura Lovett 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2018
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 556

I am wearing the most gorgeous turquoise floral sun dress, in whisper-light cotton.

Atmosphere create some truly stunning dresses, and this is one of the best – I loved what it looked like as an item, but can’t believe how beautiful it looks and feels on.

I went straight out for a wonderful walk across the fields as soon as I got the chance. It was a stunning sunset, and the moon appeared in the opposite sky, with a deep green-blue wash that provided two incredible light effects on the ripening wheat.

The dress swished gently on the back of my thighs, and I felt like I was in some magical world, where time had stopped until I reached the other side, walked briefly up and down the land, and back across the fields.

Instead of cutting back through the vineyard, I decided to go and walk along the footpath.

The road was eerily quiet, but it felt like it was quiet to allow me to fully savour every step.

I know my wife, daughter and wife’s friend will be back soon, but I never want to change out of this dress!

Love Laura

Eva B 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 13, 2019
    Replies: 1

Hi all,

I have on a black and white print dress that my dear wife picked up for me.  Nails painted pink with strappy wedge sandals in black.  I have on my favorite wig in Angle Wing color from Paula Young.

K Swim 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2019
    Replies: 231

Swimsuits…almost all the time when I am alone.

Amy Myers 
    Participant

Today I’m trying on some outfits for the weekend. Right now I have ona a blue dress with white polkadots, a white should wrap, wide brim hat (women’s, of course) black garter with black sheer backseamed stockings, bra and forms.

Amy

Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 279

A summer dress! At last!  After all the dull rainy weather it was nice to pop on a spaghetti strap frock and sandals and plop myself down in the garden and relax.

Rachel Raven 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2019

This morning, as I sip coffee, it is a pair of blue embroidered shorts, a pink t-shirt, satin panties with a print, clear eye brow gel, clear mascara (primer) and sparkly blue painted toe nails.

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Replies: 212

Hi. this morning it is  above the knee  t-shirt dress , black lacy panties,  a red hair band on my pony tail while on the computer and SO is sleeping.  My male clothes is near by for a quick cover up!!   Shaved legs crossed like a girl while sipping coffee. Feel so femme happy and free to be my real self having girl talk.

karley delaware

Leonara 
      Ambassador
      Registered On: October 13, 2015
      Replies: 227

Karley, how feminine, love it. Thanks for sharing

Kate 
      Participant

I know what our girls across the pond are wearing…CHAMPIONS. Shout out to our women’s soccer team. They look good in anything!

Kate 
      Participant

Karly. I tip my hat to you. Be safe. Be you.

Natalia K. Lanvaldear 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 16, 2019
    Replies: 20

I’m cleaning up my room today in my lingerie. A black bandeau bra and a matching panties.

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Today I’m wearing black sheer cuban heel pantyhose with red/black lace panties. A red lace bralette with inserts. Black Amanda jeans with a JLO red top. One inch black flats finish my look for today.

Kate 
    Participant

Just waking up and love the question. Several years ago when my self awareness revealed itself I had a woman friend with whom we shared sexual adventures, desires, but also day to day happenings. Have known her for years with years in between. When I opened up to her, she squealed with delight and a new path of pleasure took hold. She began every conversation with “what are you wearing ?” I loved it and like Pavlov, responded in kind.

so now, thank you for asking. I’m very “girlie” so that even what I sleep in takes time to select. Tonight, black is the theme. Black lace front String bikini ( though full disclosure, did change into them from a black lace hipster…more on that another time!), matching black lace with tan piping C cup back closure bra. Legs bare, silky and smooth. Loose fitting but still clingy black & white striped high-sided T. Tonight I realize I  still have a silver string necklace on. Comfy and a little sexy.

Thanks for asking!

Molly Lace 
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 2

Victoria’s Secret tank top and super cute lace tangas.  Just painted my nails.

Diane 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 6, 2018
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 113

I had the day to myself (apart from a couple of annoying interruptions which I knew were going to happen right in the middle of the day) but had a lot of work to do in the house.  After the last interruption I was at last able to put a base coat on my nails, glue my breast forms to my chest, put on a nice strapless black bra, a strappy top and hot pants and carry on with the thankless task of removing wallpaper.  I didn’t have time to get properly made up and it was too hot and sweaty to wear a wig but even so, it felt just wonderful to be out of male clothes for a couple of hours.

Sammy Z 
    Participant

Uggggg My man clothes Uggggg

Rachel Williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 16, 2019
    Replies: 80

Red satin nightgown, beige pantyhose, black extra soft panties with white polka dots and white lace accents and 2″ black wedge pumps.

Christie Marie Marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 4, 2019
    Replies: 28

Hi girl’s

Right now I’m wearing a metallic hot pink long sleeve leotard with a pair of ballet pink tights. Under the tights I’m wearing a pair of legs shear energy pantyhose.  Why two pair you may wonder.  I trap a very powerful adult toy between the two, tightly wedged against my tuck job. I’ve been dressing right out of the shower since Friday. All day I’ve spent on what ill call an adult pleasure bender…(keeping it reader friendly)  . I spent a few year learning to have multiples. Then my addiction to stimulation I foolishly took it to far. I trained myself to find my path to what some refer to as a super O.. I mastered the art. I can go to a place not many know exist. Today in my frightening experience. I bit off a little of my tongue. Bit my lip. There’s a small list. WOW have to say..WELL I’M STILL TREMBLING. If you think hay I’d like to know how. I’ve couched some I will spend as much time warning you. Yes I ran off on a tangent. SORRY GIRLS. keep dressing

Christie Marie

Amy Myers 
      Participant

Well that all sounds very lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Janice Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 14, 2019
    Replies: 30

Boy short pajamas, matching top, bra and panties. Enough said, very comfy.

Rachel Plain 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 4, 2016
    Replies: 158

I wore a satin blouse and tunic/pinafore dress to work yesterday. Got told how lovely, chic and comfortable it looked by everyone who saw it.

I didn’t have the heart to tell them that the ‘chic stylish’ dress was a school uniform tunic I’d picked up in a  charity shop 🙂 They’re right about comfortable, though. And it has a pocket.

(To be fair, a lady I meet on the train home most evenings did say ‘Oh, you look lovely! You look like a schoolgirl!’ 😀 )

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 217

Underdressing with white panties and white cami…my wife and I are heading out for a weekend church retreat…

HOWEVER, I’ve been carefully selecting my DRAB clothing over the past several months…buying pastel colors in polo shirts, etc. Today I’m wearing a red, pink and white Hawaiian print shirt and a salmon-colored ball cap…lol!

Hugs,

Shawna

Nicole Box 
    Participant
    Replies: 61

This evening I’m wearing my new Ann Taylor boot cut jeans size 25/0p 30 inseam, gray cotton hanse panties, gaff from enfemme, beige pantyhose, white long sleeve top.

Helen Dale 
    Participant

Hi girls, this morning I’m wearing a red underwired full lace cup bra, white brazilian knickers, navy opaque tights a black knee length skirt and a white blouse. First time dressed for a fortnight, I feel gorgeous!😍

Sammy Z 
    Participant

I am wearing my fuzzy panties with my BCBG leggings sports bra and sexy black top

Amy Myers 
    Participant

I have about half a day to dress, and as I have some work to do outside, I’m dressed in jeans and t shirt, padded bra (no forms yet), bikini bottom for a panty, then padded panty with pantyhose.

Amy

Brianne Andrea 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 15, 2019
    Replies: 20

It was a hot sunny day today so I was in my short purple denim shorts and halter bikini top that has a pocket my silicone breast enhancers fit in perfectly. I started out in my favorite pastel purple heals, but they’re lawn aerators and I didn’t want to wreck them so I switched to some white open toe 4″ wedges I use for working in the yard. Still pretty, but a little dirty. I used to really struggle in 2 strap heels, but now I spend so much time in heels I can wear almost anything comfortably, but I find flats uncomfortable now I think because my foot has become so used to heels. Nobody was coming by today, but my guy so it was also a fingernail polish and mascara day. How do you girls get mascara off? It seems to stay on for days no matter what I try. Also got a pack of stick on rhinestones that look like bose piercings and stay put well. Considering making it my next piercing, but anything on the face is a big step. I usually try to keep to things I can cover in shorts and a t-shirt for Southern business trips with clients.

michaela jane 
    Participant

Today is a kind of blah day where I live, very wet and cooler than of late so it’s leggings and a long sleeved top for me today.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0oaxrror80ga7a/DSC06938.JPG?dl=0

Toni Kohls 
    Participant
    Replies: 127

Wig, plain black top, bra with forms in. Cheeky panties with thigh highs and some jeans.

Amy Myers 
    Participant

Today was a very nice day here, so I got dressed up with my bikini panty, my bum and hip padded panty as well, blue jeans, purple t shirt with my Warner’s 38C, forms in, shirt wig on, and went out and cut the grass. Even the section right down by the road.

Amy

Olivia Livin 
    Participant

A maroon paisley short summer dress, which on this 6′ frame is more like barely a long shirt, bra and forms, and a black lace thong. Out doing a bunch of yard work on a rare weekday off.

You know those wooden cutout ornaments of the lady bent over in the garden? That was me lol. Got a few honks from passersby….ooops, my bad. Olivia can be a bit of a tart!

So glad for warmer weather

T

michaela jane 
    Participant

Today, it’s my new maxi dress. I cannot describe how wonderful it feels but I’m sure some of you will know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3gnp0cmu9ocygqm/DSC07217c.jpg?dl=0

Lanna Barton 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2017
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 397

Today wearing a green and blue floral tank with a black halter overlay,a black mini skirt and black heeled sandals. Love how this looks on me.

Lanna

stephanie plumb 
    Participant

Lets keep it going hey!

I was perusing CDH posts wearing my black thigh highs, black and purple polka dot matching underwear set –  balcony bra, with my forms poking out the tops, and my ash blonde bob. Then I put on  a dark blue and white polka dot summer dress. It has a ruched front and spaghetti straps knotted on the shoulders.  The cool air on nearly bare shoulders in so lovely. My forms are showing as a bit of cleavage. And its not the best bra to wear with this dress as the sides can be seen, as can the black straps. But these days UK girls don’t seem to care about their bra’s being on show do they?  so that’s okay then.

Gerella Enigma 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 19, 2019
    Replies: 27

Black suspender stockings, Jockey no panty line promise panties and my new Fittin padded sports bra in coral red from Amazon. Think I’ll stay this way all afternoon.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 237

I thought about starting my own thread but there’s a perfectly good one right here!

I’m dressed for work in khakis and a nice button down, but I’m under dressed with some great sexy pantyhose, a nice red satin bikini, and a floral mesh bra and it feels oh so fine.

Later tonight I will be trying on and wearing a few different dresses as I swish about in my apartment. Makeup may happen too. The night is mine!

Just wanted to share thanks girls. I usually don’t under dress much but today I decided on some lingerie and it’s great. Kinda love sitting in my office looking business casual but fully under dressed and feeling sexy and happy to be me.

Amy Myers 
    Participant

After a very busy weekend, I’m relaxing wearing my femme jeans, padded panties, which pulls them nice and tight around my butt and crotch. A silky satin long sleeve blouse with a basic Warner’s bra and my forms.

I’ve been out and about in the yard a bit as its’ such a nice day here!

Amy

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Black and pink sports bar with breast forms.Black crotchless pantyhose. Black lace boy shorts. Grey jogging pants by JLO with a light blue low cut top. Grey and pink sneakers. I’m off for my morning jog!

Olivia Livin 
    Participant

I just spent a lovely afternoon cutting the grass and working around the yard in an aqua bra, a demin overall mini dress and my sandals. I’m so glad the warmer weather is finally back, I love spending time outside.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Relaxing at home in blur jean shorts and a cotton floral print top…no makeup other than light pink lipstick. Just had a long soak in the tub, and shaved my legs…a wonderfully lazy day!

Hugs!

Shawna

Ashley 
    Participant

Recently I discovered how great short flared skirts are. The flare gives the appearance of hips and makes the waist and shoulders look smaller. and they seem to work with any combination of shoes and tops.

my current fave is black and has suspenders for a bit of punk. at the moment i’m wearing it with a simple white fitted t-shirt, black opaque tights and black chunky heeled ankle boots. I think when I buy my next wig I’ll choose it with this outfit in mind, my current shoulder length dirty blonde one feels like the odd thing out with this look.

Beverleycd 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2017

I have a black lacy top, denim skirt, black opaque tights and converse all stars

Amelia walker 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 18, 2019
    Replies: 113

Well, right now it’s 10am on a Sunday morning and  I’m lying on my back on the bed wearing white socks polka dot panties and my favourite “Baby Doll” purple negligee. Oops! Is that the time?

Lizzy Edwards 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 17, 2019

Today it’s a pair of coral colored panties with yellow poka dots, and a white camo bra under my male work clothes.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Well, right now (at 7:25 am on Saturday morning) I’m enjoying quiet time with a cup of Hawaiian coffee in just my bra and panties! This is some of my favorite time…

Hugs!

Shawna

Billie-Jo McAllister 
    Participant

Today I’m wearing a pink sports bra with Black and pink crotchless panties. Black sheer french cut pantyhose. Amanda faded jeans with a v-neck dark blue top. Black flats and I’m off the mall to buy some lingerie!!:)

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 46

omg, I am getting moist thinking about that look! pm me with more and pic’s if u can,, please!

Toni Kohls 
      Participant

Wow that sounds so pretty sounds like you have great taste have fun shopping!

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant

Today I am wearing a royal blue top with fringes at the sleeves and the bottom,navy slacks,grey low heel court shoes and natural tights underneath.

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant

Today I am wearing a rose print skirt an orange short sleeved top and nude tights.I wore the rose print skirt a few weeks back.I am taking a leaf out of Kate Middleton”s book and doing a bit of outfit recycling.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Roberta – I simply love Duchess Kate…she is my inspiration as I ever pursue becoming a woman of elegance and class…

Hugs!

Shawna

Toni Kohls 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Im wearing some cute hipster panties my very first bra a long skirt and a white top but changed into my black top. I finally posted pictures on my profile yay! I’m so enjoying this I feel so beautiful and so girly 😍But soon I’ll be sleeping in just my panties pretty girls 😘❤️</p>

Amy Myers 
    Participant

I’m enjoying being Amy tonight, watching TV with my wife.

Right now, I’m wearing a black bustier, “C” forms, waist cincher, black satin panties, a burgundy mini skirt, and sheer stockings with red Cuban heel, with a red seam along the back.

My wife is wearing a matching mini skirt! Kind of like “hers and hers” mini’s!

Amy

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 24

Good evening girls!

As I type, I am wearing my first-ever purchased item! A Kaei & Shi Open Back, floral lace trim chemise nightgown! My goodness it feels so wonderful, and I feel so hot! I’ve never owned my very own women’s clothes, so this is a big step for me!!!

Love,

Kiki

Gerella Enigma 
    Participant

Satin panties and my new 44DD bra that I got at the Black Room in Las Vegas. Easy to be a girl in this town.

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant

Today I am wearing a gold leaf short sleeved top which I absolutely love,a navy skirt just below the knee which is the shortest length that’s appropriate for a ‘girl’ of my age.My choice of shoes today are flatand in brown and beige.My tights flesh coloured in a bamboo shade.Lovely story about the gold leaf top.My wife and I bought identical ones at a mammoth shopping spree two summers ago in M&S in the UK.We had spent about two hundred and fifty pounds which is a lot of money.I sent a feedback message to M& Customer Services saying how much I loved the top and saying that I spend a lot of time dressed as a woman.Got a very sweet e mail from a lady in Customer Services.She spoke to me as if I was a real G.G. with some nice girl talk.A lovely experience!!

Kenzlie Dee 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2018
    Replies: 35

my base layers- I’m wearing my gaff, and opaque tan pantyhose with my hip pads, and my new bra with inserts. So supportive (thank you Barbara from Florence’s Fashions, for finding it for me) !!

Next I put on my white dot stockings with garter.

Because its so nice and sunny out, I’ve got my purple and white polka dot dress on.

Black 3 in pumps (I know doesn’t really go with the outfit, but large shoes are so hard to find)

My brand new hair!! (which I love)

Complete the look with accessories, and make up. (I’ll post a pick under my private photos)

Hugs, Ladies….

michaela jane 
    Participant

In the spirit of keeping this going…..

Today, I am wearing a thong and sports bra under one of my late wifes teeshirts and her denim shorts. It keeps me in touch with her spirit.

Ricky 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 5, 2019

I am married and my wife doesnt know i dress so im wearing all ive had the courage to buy so far. Lacey, transparent lavender panties! Want to get more!

Ricky 
      Participant
      Registered On: May 5, 2019

Today as I work from home it’s a thong, Sun dress, bra, and flat sandals!

Laura Lovett 
    Participant

Yesterday evening I had an appointment with my back therapist.

I went almost straight from work… pausing to dress as far as I could under my work clothes in the rest room!

When I got to the venue, it was a case of slipping out of the suit, popping on my wig, slipping into my heels and dropping in the forms in my parked car, in the nice, quiet back street outside her shop.

I stepped out of the car, and smoothed down my pristine black work skirt that I wished I’d been wearing all day – but these few, precious moments were better than nothing.

A lot better than nothing! I checked that my semi-sheer dark pink blouse was straight, and the collar tidy, clutched my black cardigan and purse, and walked the few steps to the door, enjoying the sound of my  3″ heels clicking on the pavement, the swish of the polyester lining of my skirt on my legs in tights, the slight breeze and the bounce of my forms in my bra.

It made me feel so confident and Laura-like.

I went up to the door and knocked.

When she opened it, I heard the gasp, and saw her broad smile and wide open eyes, as she spread her arms to embrace me like an old friend.

To be fair, I’ve been seeing her for 10 odd years, and this was the 7th or 8th visit an femme, but I’ve always felt a little self-conscious in the past.

This time, there was none of that nonsense. We sat down and had our customary herb tea together and she talked about her recent clothing purchases, interspersed with comments about how beautiful I looked!

That was all from inside – I had no make up on, and my wig was a bit of a mess, having been stuffed in a bag all day, so was not actually looking my best, but I did feel a lot more alive than usual, despite the pain that had prompted my appointment.

An hour later, she had worked her usual magic, the pain had gone, and I felt on top of the world. Even better when I saw the small pile of clothes that I had to climb back into.

I walked back to the car, heels clicking, skirt swishing, bra bouncing, and it seemed the shortest journey imaginable to the layby near my house, where I reluctantly changed back into my suit in the dark.

It all seems like a happy dream now!

Love Laura

5 users thanked author for this post.
     Olivia Livin 
    Participant

Tonite its nude thigh highs, a coral colored lace bodycon and my newish brunette shoulder length wavy wig. Comfy and pretty. I tried for a pic, but just not happy enough with the whole package yet.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 169

Olivia, you say you took a pic but disliked it (thinking you are NOT “there yet”).  Are you aware that with cameras even professionals need to take approximately 200 shots to get one or two “keepers?”  🙂  You may well be short-changing yourself!

I like wearing a long “T” most nights, yet they are super-soft.  Is there anyone out there that’s like myself and gets by on 2 or 3 hours (or none at all) sleep, sometimes for up to 3 days?  It doesn’t phase me, but that’s been a life-long style of living.  (Fast lane).

I’m also pleased to announce that IPL’s definitely work splendidly.  The hair is now coming in at triple the rate it was prior to home treatments.  🙂   j/k …it’s been 3yrs and there’s so little left it’s gone within a minute or two (black hair is very resistant to being zapped, so it takes forever).  *Note:  Everyone that uses me for their makeup is now requesting I bring the IPL along also!  hahah….  Three “heads” for IPL’s.  Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation and Acne “cleaner upper”.  The Skin Rejuv is awesome.  Slowly but surely turns your skin creamy and far softer.  (Literally)!

Olivia Livin 
      Participant

Although it went on ok and I felt comfy in it, apparently it was a bit snug lol. It has no zipper or fasteners to make it easier and I spent more than 10min trying to get out of it with noboby else home to help me. I was exhausted and sore but managed to due minimal damage to the lovely garment. C’mon summer bod!

I’m certain it would have made a hilarious video.

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Replies: 46

I love how u stay not too serious and have fun, enjoy anf hugs from Desirea’

Samantha Frost 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 10, 2019
    Replies: 4

Well, I really like sonoma ladies jeans and a t-shirt for work. When I come home, I like to dress up a little and I have a cute white skirt that  falls to mid-calf and a beautiful silk top that has flowers on it. It is utterly darling and fun to wear. I have never tried heels before, but I have my eye on a pair that goes with that outfit.

Amy Myers 
    Participant

Just relaxing at the computer in underwear only, though I am well covered up. From top to bottom, my brunette shoulder length wig, 38C bra with forms, waist trainer, hip and bum padded panty, and patterened panyhose. Had just been trying on a few things, and am working on posting a few pics of them.

Amy

Gerella Enigma 
    Participant

This morning it’s my go-to standard; an oversize tee with my Silk Reflections thigh highs (no garter belt today) underneath. Will probably put on panties later before heading to the store for milk and staples. Love the feeling of having legs encased in smooth nylon.

Toni Marx 
    Participant

Well, this is weird! My stepdaughter is moving in and I’m clearing out the spare room for her. In amongst a pile of mixed blokey and femme clothes, I’ve found a stripey grey Bodycon dress, that I’ve never seen before, with a military type collar and buttons offset down the left side, size ten. Daughter is a 16 and the SO is a 14. Now, there is a freshly laundered smell about it and the stepdaughters mates know about Toni, so I wonder if this is a prezzie from one of those. It fits and looks so perfect but seeing as she’s away with her dad for the next couple of weeks, the mystery will have to wait………

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 87

I started the day in my long, satin nightgown with padded cups and spaghetti straps.  After breakfast I put on my high rise panty girdle with satin panels and garters.

Later in the day I switched to my knee length rubber skirt and 4 inch stilettos for dinner.  Since my SO made dinner, I cleaned the dishes wearing my smooth rubber gloves with flowered cuffs.

Bedtime now, so back in a satin nightie with spaghetti straps in black.

It has been a wonderful day.

Helena 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 2, 2017
    Replies: 52

Today is a going to be a great day!!!

My BF and I going to have a picnic-but in my backyard lol!

I am typing this as we’re making sandwiches, and I am wearing my new ribbed red spaghettti strap mini dress and white wedges! I was going to do my usual cutoffs and tee, but I wanted to spice things up a bit since Greg’s been out of town for a week. Partly cloudy but a nice breeze out. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday-love you all!!

Olivia Livin 
      Participant

I hope greg appreciated the effort and that that both of you had a glorious afternoon too.

Helena 
        Participant
        Registered On: August 2, 2017
        Replies: 52

Awww thanks! Yes he did, and it made for a wonderful afternoon. I missed him lots lol!!

Toni Marx 
    Participant

Dark tan hose, red undies, red platform chunky heeled sandals and my all time fave dress, Bodycon style in a peacock feather pattern. Bit of a pain as being off the shoulder, but, oooh, it just fits so perfectly!

stephanie plumb 
    Participant

I am getting ready for summer.  Right now I am wearing a summer knot front spaghetti strap polka dot cocktail dress.  It is dark blue with white dots.  I am also wearing  a white bandeau strapless bra,  15 denier black hold ups and strappy sandals.   My shoulders are bare except for the tickly spaghetti straps. The cool air on my shoulders feels sensational.  I can’t wait to wear it outside in the summer.   I love bare shoulders!  I have taken a selfie which I might put on my public pics later.

Stephanie P.

Roberta Thomas 
    Participant

A navy floral print short sleeved top a black jersey skirt,sheer black tights.I was wearing black low heeled court shoes but have taken them off for the sake of comfort and wearing blue open toed mules.Not a very fetching combination with my outfit but comfortable

Laura Lovett 
    Participant

This morning, I took full advantage of the fact that my wife was asleep, with an eyemask on to block the light,

In my calf-length, light, strappy pink floral dress and a frilly white apron with punk flowers on, I industriously tidied the sitting room and kitchen, thus ensuring that, if “caught” I would need ask no forgiveness.

The memory of the feeling of being dressed, especially the swishiness of the dress as I worked, has kept me in a good place all day, so was well worth it!

On my feet I had soft, furry Ugg boots, which feel lovely with tights. A bit of a revelation, as they do look ugly. Sometimes it’s as much the feeling as the look!

Love Laura

Chelly Kross 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 21, 2019
    Replies: 72

In just a few minutes it will be white dress with black and pink flowers, black belt, sun tan pantyhose and black high heels.

Chelly