Viewing 714 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Nikki Dahl
      Participant
      Registered On: July 20, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 108

Hello ladies!:-) Today I’m wearing a pair of black sheer pantyhose, white sports bra with inserts, matching white thong. A pair of white/pink leggings and a white cami. A pink scooped neck tee and a pair of nylon jogging pant finish my look. Off for my morning workout. Have a sparkling day!!:)

Zoe Laws
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 3

Some lovely new things arrived in the post this morning so they’ve gone straight on. White Panache thong and full cup bra, coral pink floaty multilayer Red Herring camisole top. As it’s warm, no stockings, but a 12″ black satin mini skirt and cream patent leather flats.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Charmagne Stewart
      Participant
      Registered On: September 30, 2018
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 264

Since it’s a warm humid night, it’s suntan thigh highs to go with my navy bralette and matching bikinis for bedtime.  Sweet dreams my beautiful sisters.

Alexis Tresse
      Participant
      Registered On: March 27, 2020
      Replies: 30

Semi-formal: new navy blouse, navy skirt, new hat, black purse, all-girl lingerie, loose long hair, neckerchief, bracelets, press-on fingernails, full make-up. A face mask concealed my lipstick.

This was my first solo shopping trip en femme! I felt totally normal. Dozens of shoppers saw me but all seemed oblivious. A floor clerk gave me a respectful “hi” for a tall woman. Despite pins to cinch the waist of my wife’s skirt, it was still too lose and kept slipping. I’ve ordered one that fits me. I imagined I would prefer miniskirts over knee-length midi-skirts but I like the swish of midi-skirts.

After all that, the store had only one item on my shopping list. I paid at an automated check-out station.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Zoe Laws
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2019

Today, as it’s sunny and warm, a sleeveless linen dress, sandy brown. A fake ivory bracelet, cream ballet flats and a red bandana with white spots. Underneath a white satin g string.

karley delaware
      Participant
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 299

Hi……………..so this time………..because it is warm and have alone time…I am just wearing my favorite lacy midnight blue panties  and  letting my pony tail tickle my back…………..flicking it side to side………..feeling pretty and so girly…………….while sitting with my legs crossed and enjoying being on CDH.

anne-marie
      Participant
      Registered On: August 26, 2018
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 350

I haven’t posted on this thread for a while so perhaps time for another reveal.

just bought two more nature’s underwired bras size 38D and I’wearing one of.these to ‘break it.in’. Got a nice pair of ‘bosom friends’ forms to fill out the cups.

This is.then complimented with a pair of cream thong knickers, a complimenting cream and a cream chemise.

For stockings.today, it’s a pair of Kelly’s nude seamer stockings.with a black seam RHT style.

I have a silver snake.ankle chain on my left ankle and a pair of beige Mary-Jane shoes with a fairly sensible 10cm heal height. These add a bit of deck option to my legs, firming the calves and lifting and firming my derriere.

I then have on a beige two piece suit comprising of a knitted mix-calf skirt and matching bat wing top with half length sleeves.

I have a pair of my enamel earrings and a pair of Crystal drops – both about 30km and look good together (imho).

I’ve finished my look with a bit of cappuccino lippy, bronzed and Smokey eyes.

I’m feeling really femme tonight 😁.

I do hope you have a picture of me dressed like this in your mind eye and that you like what you see.

I until next time……..

take care girls.

Anne-Marie 😘

Michelle Dixie
      Participant
      Registered On: March 29, 2020
      Replies: 58

Hello girls. Going to be a simple day for me oh, I got things to do. Have on white and Lacey Warner’s bra, with big breast forms, Lacy crop top under my hoodie, pink panties, girls skinny jeans and toenails painted. Would love to go full girly with a short summer dress and heels, but alas I have to settle for what I’m wearing. Plus I will soon have to take off to Hoodie and remove the big breast forms because it’s getting warm. Hugs and enjoy a girly day. We’re hot!!

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

Photo in my CDH gallery shows my new white skirt! White top, red-and-white, neckerchief, white bralette, white panties, white knee socks, running shoes, mascara, eyeliner, pink lipstick, loose long hair, purse.

Gwen Riley
      Participant
      Registered On: May 19, 2020
      Replies: 6

Yellow cotton dress (flower pattern) White bra With breast forms Long silver with black roots wig Nude tights with stirrup feet and sparkly blue/gray polish on my toes.

Michelle Dixie
      Participant

Hello Girls, so today I nearly made a couple of Fashion faux paus. I bought a pair of tight, low cut girls skinny jeans, which I love. I put on sexy bra and breast forms. But I wanted to go to the bank .so I put on man clothes on top. problem is that the problem was the jeans were low cut and my panties show when I bend over. I was wearing a pink thong and wanted to avoid that so I had to wear my shirt tail hanging out. Then I forgot and almost went into the bank still having my large breast forms in. I chose my biggest pair and they stick out fairly well. I normally wear small breast forms everyday anyways. But one of these days I’m going to forget. Hugs💋

Rose
      Participant
      Registered On: December 18, 2016
      Replies: 32

So today, girls, it’s a pretty black padded decorated padded bra and matching black panties with a sweet bow on the front, so simple, so feminine, so lovely on a warm day!

Hannah Srini
      Participant
      Registered On: March 30, 2020
      Replies: 25

Super cute blue aerie thong with lace and cotton also a aerie purple eyelet skirt in light purple and a cute crop top with a bra

Molly Lace
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 77

Cheeky pink and white striped lace VS panties, pink toenails, a floral blue summer skirt, lace bra, and a white polo.  Loving being dressed all day!

Hannah Srini
      Participant

Today I have on this super cute vs cheeky thong on with super detail and lace and is a light pink color. Love it over that I have some hollister Jean short shorts and a gilly Hicks bra and tee on super hot out here

Michelle Dixie
      Participant

Hello girls. Simple for me today because it was a warm day. Got on sexy, Lacey, pink bra and panties with big breast forms. A black t-top, skinny jeans, peep toe heels that show my painted toenails, ear rings and heart pendant around my neck. Go girls!! Be sexy and proud of yourself.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 371

Doctor appointment today:

• Tan plantation hat
      • Red earrings
      • Liquid Gold choker (Monet)
      • Multicolor black, red, pink, gold, yellow, grey abstract print silk short sleeve blouse (GOOUCH)
      • Black tank (Coldwater Creek)
      • Black mini skort (Andrew Marc NY)
      • Silver mesh sandals (Canyon River Blues)
      • Black microfiber panties (Bali)
      • Red bra (Goddess)
      Seraphina
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 212

Whoop whoop 🙌

Wacoal lace bralette, Sloggi microfibre shorts, merino knee high socks, 50’s style a line skirt with cherries 🍒  on it, burgundy cowl neck top.

Sat in the spare room, waiting for my zoom therapy appointment to begin, feeling serene 💕👗😀

Sera xx

https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 51

Well I have to have a sense of humor! I started out this morning in gray drab Hanes and duty uniform,  now I am in blue gown and zero. My DIL is bringing me some boxers which my wife now wears and in her drawers. I am now where my wife works and I know they are short of nurses at trauma center but damn it’s ok for her to hold her chics hand! Yes! I have had pain med and I am waiting for more MRIs ! I think I have had a not good day! So tomorrow I hope pink Vanity Fair and a hot camisole. Please not nude or those boxers..I don’t think I am going home tonight..I wish I had breasts like the 2 girls in x-ray…hope I am back soon

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Good morning ladies!!:) Hope all is well with everyone. Today I’m wearing black sheer pantyhose, a tangerine with white striped sports bra with inserts, a matching thong, a dark grey pair of leggings and a long sleeve,key hole silver and black top. A light grey sweatshirt and my favorite New Balance sneakers finish my look. Off for a brisk two mile walk!!:) Have a great day ladies!! Stay safe!!:)

Jennifer Love
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2018
      Replies: 202

Ummm I woke up this morning, which is always a good thing.  I was in nude panty hose,  panties, a past the knee petticoat,  light pink negligee with robe.  In my morning fog I went to the kitchen and made coffee and took it out to the veranda and had a smoke greeting the morning.   I think it will be a good day.  I will have to pick out what dress I will be wearing and do my makeup.  At least given the mandatory stay home and dress up order I guess I will try to find something to fill my day.  Hugs and kisses to all.

Love Jennifer.

Michelle Dixie
      Participant

Hello girls. Hope you’re having a fabulous pink girly day. I have on a silky white flowery bra that I wanted to wear for a while, nude full cut panties, garter belt and stockings, a white flowery zip up blouse, short tight black skirt, peep toe booties that show my pink nails, jewellery. I’m going to pick up new purple bikini panties and short skirt that I bought from Facebook. I feel glorious and girly today. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Hugs, Michelle Dixie

Hannah Srini
      Participant

Hello happy Sunday today I got into a vs pink v string and vs pink logo cheekster in purple, then I have on knee high socks with some ae jeggings in dark denim. Lastly have a wireless vs red bra and a vs pink crew tee shirt in cobalt blue. just lounging and reading a book today.

Hannah Srini
      Participant

Super fun day hiking then came up took a shower to put on a black band vs v string in pink and white stripes. Over that I have a vs pink LOGO cheekster in maroon. I have maroon leggings from vs pink and black knee high socks. also have a VS wireless bra with a lace back and to top it off a gray Hollister girls tee super cute and lounging around recovering from my 10 mile hike lol

Lynne Loring
      Participant
      Registered On: October 23, 2019
      Replies: 1

This morning it’s a firm beige Rago girdle with garters, fresh new tight beige thigh highs, and black 2″ pumps. I just love the feel of walking in them — each step tugs the nylons upward and the girdle downward, and it feels so exotic on my legs and hips, just everything constantly moving and caressing my flesh. Garters are hard to attach well but worth it once you get there!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 2

I’m so so so so so excited!!!!!!

I’m currently wearing a 1920s flapper style dress, smothered in sequins, fishnets and 3″ gloss black courts.

Fully made up, 1920s style, with a pale foundation, deep red lipstick and panda eyes – with a hint of smokiness – and blusher that I borrowed from my daughter.

A last minute costume party was arranged by my wife’s (female) friends, and this was the only character left for me to play, so I had to go all guns to create this look.

Fortunately, I’ve been trying 1920s looks for a while, it being the centenary, and lots of Speakeasy style bars were springing up before lockdown, so I had a couple of flapper dresses in stock already.

Should have been Mary Janes really, but my feet weren’t visible on Zoom, and courts are always my go to shoes.

What a delightful evening.

I didn’t guess the murderer, but girls, I had fun and spread the fun!

Love Laura

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1268

I check in fairly often Charmagne and enjoy some of the replies but haven’t shared in a while. I spent the afternoon in a black midi skirt that has a very dainty rose pattern on it and a rose coloured cami. I did my nails this morning in pumped up pink and even spent some time working on my makeup skills for those few times that I may want to actually use them.

Julia Morton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 14, 2020
      Replies: 54

I haven’t given it a THOUGHT. But since you brought it up I will think on it.

Jennifer Love
      Participant

Oh I think the isolation is getting to me a bit.  I have been spending my time feminizing myself.  I did something new last night, I painted my nails yellow and then took a very fine brush and put happy faces on each one.  They looked cool, I plan to do it again when I go out once this is all over.  Today is another typical day, I live in my panties, suntan panty hose and bra, today it is a lacey bra that fits like a sock, with over the shoulder straps and my DD breast forms.  Right now I am just chilling in a pretty pink baby doll negligee.   I painted my nails again and now trying to figure out what else I will be wearing today.  One positive out of this is I am really getting to know all the things I have.  I keep running across something I had forgot about and thinking, oh this is cute I think I will try it today.  Have fun and happy dressing.

Love Jennifer

Lynda Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: December 4, 2018
      Replies: 22

Hi Ladies,

Today I am wearing Black Thong, Thigh Hi lacy top suntan stockings, purple bra with D forms, long sleeve sheer Leopard print body suit, denim min skirt, and black High-heel boots!!

Amy Myers
      Participant
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 873

I had a rare afternoon these days to get dressed. I really wanted to go out somewhere, little is open, so I decided to go to the local grocery store for a few things we didn’t get the other day.

So, with that in mind casual is the name of the game. As much as I love mini skirts, not the right thing to wear when going shopping in our little farming town.

My red tartan bra, forms, black bikini panty, black hip/bum padded panty, pantyhose (I don’t need it today, but a girl’s got to some luxury!), black low heeled shoes, snug blue jeans with rhinestones across the back. On top, a black and pink patterned sweater, as its cool today and I expected to have to wait to get in the store, rings, gold watch, and an agate pendant necklace made by me. Pink nail polish and lipstick, along with my usual wig round out my outfit.

There was about a 15 min wait to get in, and in femme mode I really fit in well, as there wasn’t another man anywhere in the line while I was there.

Amy

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Alexis Tresse
      Participant

For warm daytime: Light blue sun dress, white lingerie, sandals, blue eye shadow, black eyeliner, black eyelash mascara, red lipstick. loose long hair wig. Photo in my private gallery. I wish I were prettier … or pretty, period!

Our pink fog tickled me when I put on lipstick, when I put claw-type clips in my hair, and when I selected a girly flowery cup for an afternoon latte.

More and more I think that I am transgender to some degree.

Hannah Srini
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Another cute day have on a super cute vs purple lace thong with lace details and a bow in front. Also have some light washed hollister jeggings on as well and a vs pink bra in light pink and a tee shirt on to0!! Can’t wait to see what’s in store for bedtime!!!</p>

Jennifer Banton
      Participant
      Registered On: March 19, 2018
      Replies: 27

This morning I find myself home…alone.  So of course Jennifer came out for a little while.

Being casual Saturday morning, I have on a simple white bra and panty set from Soma (LOVE Soma), grey leggings and a Lime green long sleeve workout top.  My hair is pulled back in a pony tail, silver hoop earrings, a beautiful morning and good coffee.

This morning is a good morning.

I hope all of you are having good mornings wherever you are at.  Stay safe!

Hugs! Jen

Nicola De Auvergne
      Participant
      Registered On: January 12, 2019
      Replies: 93

Something pleated after dealing with items from the hosiery drawer that might see Nicola through difficult times.  Did have a tights haul from a charity shop just before shut down, and there was that bra…

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 107

Today I wore a cute pink blouse with ruffles and a peter pan color along with a vest and skirt to my knees. I was the best dressed girl in the grocery store lol

Michelle Dixie
      Participant
      • Good morning sweet things. I have on sheer White bra and breast forms, yellow flowery panties, black leggings and white flowery sleeveless Slinky blouse with a little zipper on front. Feels so good. hugs everyone.
      Jamie Taal
      Participant
      Registered On: June 14, 2019
      Replies: 27

Wearing black & grey spandex capri leggings, sports bra and a black racer back spandex sports top with bright bold flower print. My body feels so firm and contained. I think I could actually convince myself to get into shape to have a body that looks and feels this fit and slender. Maybe thats why the make this stuff….to contain.

https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

8 more hours till 24 shift over! Hanes plain Jane gray under duty uniform. Afraid to wear any colors except white, gray or black on the job! Have changed 3 times due to soaked in sweat! Tomorrow after tub bath I will share tomorrow! I just have to laugh…I pray I can sleep more than 3 hours tonight! Love yall ladies! Hugs

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

Home alone in blue and white! Sun dress with patterns of knotted ropes; neckerchief that I tied with a square knot that matches my dress motif; white lingerie and stockings; sandals. I opened a new long wig and braided it in soft pigtails that dangle down my back out of my way while I cook. One blue band and one white band secure each tassel of my braids. My sun dress leaves bare my shoulders, neck, and upper back I love the sensation of my long pigtails on my skin. Light brown eye shadow (from our CDH store starter kit) but on me it’s imperceptible. Eyeliner. New lipstick created good hormonal pulses.

Kim Lake
      Participant
      Registered On: February 25, 2020
      Replies: 2

Hi girls

First time post and not sure if this fits in with your general scene. I love the feeling of dressing but no way have I got the confidence to go out fully en-femme and have great admiration for all of you who do and your photos are amazing. So I take a slightly different approach to this; I’ve got some nice feminine things to sleep in or wear when I have any privacy at home (which is rare as I’m a single parent) but about 90% of my everyday clothes are from women’s clothing stores(apart from shoes). (I’m in UK so New Look, Top Shop, River Island). I go for super-skinny jeans, leggings, various layered tops and sportswear. If I get this right it doesn’t attract any attention but somehow makes me feel really special knowing I’m wearing women’s clothing; I just feel so happy and really confident and friendly towards people. I usually run along the seafront but due to the social distancing at the moment I run along the river bank which is quite tidal so I go for cheap stuff as it will probably get ruined quite quickly. So I’ve gone pretty safe with the underwear in case I get injured so black lycra boy shorts and matching strappy crop top, 60 denier tights, black vest-shaped body that gives me a bit of shape up top, black with orange trim yoga pants with mesh panels (hence the tights) and a white cotton/lycra long sleeve top that comes down low clinging to my hips which feels really nice. Finished off with a grey fur lined hoody and black and orange beanie. Shoes unfortunately (UK10) have to be men’s (black Nike Trail shoe with the white trim dyed black so I don’t look like a human right-angle!) Sounds a bit boring I know but feels right and I get to wear this type of clothing every day (I have got some nicer more feminine stuff as well). Thanks for the lovely welcome to the group and I hope that you’re all staying safe and healthy.

Hugs

Kim X

Hannah Srini
      Participant

Vs pink thong super comfy so comfy. Hollister short shorts jeans. Gilly Hicks wiresless bra and sleep top. I’ve been such a good girl this week wore a thong all week 😊

Sarah Mandy
      Participant
      Registered On: April 11, 2020
      Replies: 5

Girls, so not fair!! I am not able to participate. Can I share what I would love to be wearing now though? 💋

Charmagne Stewart
        Participant

I’m sorry if the Covid-19 crisis has created circumstances in your life where you cannot dress.  A lot of our CDH sisters are going through that because their spouse is working from home or cannot leave the house.  My heart goes out to everyone who cannot express their feminine side as they need to.   I’m so thankful to be living alone at this point in my life where I can get comfortable whenever my heart inspires me to.

Autumn Valiant
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Replies: 947

At the moment…

Eyeglasses, fluffy navy blue bathrobe, comfy tan slippers, sheer blue thong with lace trim.

Hugs

Michelle Dixie
      Participant

hi girls. Today is a dreary day. I want to bring some sunshine so I’m wearing yellow bra, yellow bikini panties with a little 🙂 on them and a bright yellow crop-top. I have a gorgeous yellow skirt at home to put on. Hugs and have a great day

Rose
      Participant

So today (wet outside), black lacey panties with a sweet bow on the front, matching black padded bra also with a bow, white ladies’ blouse, all under my male clothes as my lovely wife is at home (every day of course) so I can’t reveal too much, but I am still feeling nice and femme. I do wear forms when I can, just not right now. Stay healthy and safe!

Michelle Dixie
      Participant

Hi. Feeling good today. Have on blue flowery and Lacy bra, pink full cut panties, semi sheer white blouse, skinny jeans and wedge cork heels. Go!!  Girls We’re hotter than fire

Molly Lace
      Participant

I started by showering, shaving my body and leaving a little landing strip, oil, lotion, perfume, and painting my nails lingerie pink.

Then I put in my heart shaped plug and put on my V3 Nub chastity type cage.

I slid my Falke navy sheer to waist pantyhose over my legs, lace white bra, breast forms, new blue polkadot button down dress, navy heels, and a white cardigan.

I feel amazing…

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

<p class=”p1″>My sophomore year high school colors, substituting dark pink for red where possible! Pink hot-pants shorts, red socks, pink-trim athletic shoes, white Nautica t-shirt, white bralette and panties, long pigtails with both white and red bands on my tassels. Seeing that I look uninteresting without make-up, I‘ve applied eye shadow, eyeliner, and lipstick. Other than maybe gym class, with luck the principal will send me home. </p>

Celeste Jo
      Participant
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Replies: 23

At work so a red g-string and pink toenails under my boring clothes

Hannah Srini
      Participant

earlier it was jogging with a g strong and cheeky. now its a aerie bralette army green vs army green lace thong. with leggings and a army green aerie skirt!!!!!

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

I’m wearing black sheer pantyhose, A jade green sports bra with inserts, matching lace thong, adenim mini skirt with a beige cami top. Black flats finish my look for today.

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

From my top down: I braided a long wig (#2 of 3) in two practical pigtails and tied them with white bands. I touched up my eye shadow, eyeliner, and dark cherry lipstick from from last night. Pinkish striped long-sleeve shirt in the early morning chill. White bralette and panties. Light yellow slacks. White socks and pink-trimmed athletic shoes. And except while I type this: new light-blue kitchen gloves while I do my dishes.

Michelle Dixie
      Participant

Hi. Today is “Pink Day”. I am wearing a sheer pink bra and sexy panties, a rose coloured camisole, grey mini slip, garter belt and black stockings. I have to go out for a while in my man clothes so these are underneath. Waiting at home for me is a sheer light pink blouse, white skirt and pink heels. Fantastic, feel so girly.

Wendy Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: April 3, 2020
      Replies: 4

Today I am wearing my shape-wear bodysuit underwear, Gold Rave Metallic Shiny Bodycon Mini Dress, Gold under-bust corset and my highest (platform) heels –  8.6″ Heel and 4.1″ Platform (220mm heel & 105mm platform).

anne-marie
      Participant

Hi again girls Questions like this are a bit of a honey trap to me lol. I must be something of a closet exhibitionist – what a contradiction in terms that is.

Today, I’m wearing a white cotton thong. White Naturana underworld bra size 38D, White Ravi boned OBG, Silly nude seemed stockings with a nude seam, Mustard stretchy acrylic rib dress to just above the knee, Mustard kitten heel court shoes (pumps), Two paid of earrings, Seiko woman’s watch, silver bangle and silver ankle chain.

I think it all looks kinda sexy. Regardless it feels fantastic. Really comfortable.

Till next time.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Hannah Srini
      Participant

HellO again I love sharing my outfits lol. Wearing a vs pink bralette, aerie sleep tee, vs pink ribbed red cotton thong and Hollister jeggings to bed so comfy tight and cute yummy

Charmagne Stewart
      Participant

All tucked in for the night in my most favorite cami and shorts.  It’s the last one in my phots.  Tan bikinis underneath and my pantyhose.  Sleep tight, sweet dreams and be safe.  ❤️

Hannah Srini
      Participant

Last night I wore a vs pink blue cotton ribbed thong with some gilly hicks yoga shorts with a vs cheer skirt over that. Wore a sleep tee shirt with a purple gilly Hicks bralette.

Brenda Stevens
      Participant
      Registered On: December 10, 2019
      Replies: 23

Good morning ladies. This morning I’m wearing a lacy white bra with a pretty pink bow on it and my bra cups are filled with my breast forms. I’ve put on a garter belt and nylons and slipped on a lovely pink pair of nylon full cut panties with a pretty lace applique on the left panel. Over this I’ve added a lovely silky double layered vintage nightie in a soft pink shade and I’m having my morning tea and feeling so completely feminine and loving it.

Michelle Dixie
      Participant

hi there. This morning I have on of course stocking and garter, a beautiful pair of yellow hi cut panties with decorations on them, a gorgeous sheer bra with flowers on it, a camisole and of course my breast forms. Over that I’m wearing jeans and a hoodie.

anne-marie
      Participant

Just got out off bed – thank goodness for the weekend.

Today I’m wearing

a pair of white thong panties – nearly always is a thong.

a hookside girdle by berdita in white,

a pair of silky seamer stockings in nude with black seams,

a white naturana bra in white (38D with forms)

a white cammi vest,

a mid-calf length skirt in a jade and black animal print.

a matching blouse with long sleeves rolled up to just above the elbows,

A seiko womans watch,

A silver bangle,

Two pair of earrings, one is crystal drops the other is black jet with gold french hooks,

A silver anklet / ankle chain,

A pair of Wallis navy leather sling backs with 2 1/2″ heels.

All fairly casual but very comfortable to wear and quietly femme.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Inactive
      Registered On:

Getting ready for real sleep..have to be at work at 0600am..what am I wearing?  Well bra bedside the bed! Nightie is stretched and Vanity Fair not in best shape..you know your a girl when your wife falls asleep after romantic time!

Olivia Livin
        Participant

Ahhh, you wore the poor thing out. Shame on you Lisa lol

Christine Baxter
      Participant
      Registered On: October 20, 2019

Purpose satin dress with pink tanga panties, garter belt, red stockings, and silver heels

Sophie Summers
      Participant
      Registered On: March 16, 2020
      Replies: 19

I wanted to have a look at this from a slightly different angle if that is permitted. The back story is I get asked a lot about makeup and what colours should go with what etc. As a result, I started to put together a series of videos about colour theory, skin and skin undertones to hopefully help people get a better balance with makeup.

So that, of course, leads into colours/hues/tones/tints and the human eye’s capability of matching up let’s call them colours in clothing to fully complement the person’s tones/looks. I’m not talking about dress cuts/shapes. So the question is how important is it that “YOU” have an understanding of colour theory and would “YOU” find it helpful or just a waste of time?

I’m wondering if it worth expanding the series of video or is it something that would be of little to no benefit?

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

Thursday morning = Women’s Chat Group, ZOOM style!

• Tan snap brim hat (Kooringal)
      • Copper earring w/green enamel work (Matisse/Renoir)
      • Multicolor earth tones large bead necklace
      • Black short sleeve blouse (Karen Scott)
      • Black mini skort (Columbia)
      • Black bra (Playtex)
      • Black microfiber panties (Bali)
      Ashley Wayne
      Participant
      Registered On: January 4, 2020
      Replies: 12

It’s warm this evening so just black bra, black and white stripe panties, thin black skirt with silver heels

Bethany Delaney
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 121

Loving my look tonight lady in red all dressed up with absolutely nowhere to go. Black strappy stiletto geeks red lace top thigh  high stockings cute sexy little red lace panties a red lacy garter belt. A sexy red bra. A sleeveless red mid thigh dress red nails and lips and eyeliner in blue and teal.  I’ll post a pic though the mirror makes me look better then the camera

Michelle Dixie
      Participant

Hi girls. Talk about what could have been an embarrassing situation. I had a bunch of chores to do in my man clothes, so I just put on a pretty pair of Violet panties, stockings and a bralette with my small breast forms. But then dressed in men clothes and a hoodie. I finished my chores and went to the gas station for gas. I didn’t notice that one of my breast forms had fallen out of the bra and was just about to fall out of my hoodie. Imagine how embarrassing that would have been onto the floor in front of the lady cashiers. I hadn’t bothered with adhesive. I won’t do that again.

Christy Brown
      Participant
      Registered On: March 28, 2020
      Replies: 8

Hey! Pretty pink panties, panty hose, breast forms in a sports bra (found one that fits perfectly) soft hip hugger jeans that really hug my thighs, pumps, brown wig, dangly earrings, knit top with a nice clingy open sweater, lipstick and perfume. So much fun!

Inactive
      Registered On:

Vanity Fair pink hipsters, black bra with white tank. Pale pink Chemise! Probably not best color coordinates but DIL is probably going to visit and although she knows and has seen me dressed this chemise goes to 2 inches below panties!

Ashley
      Participant
      Registered On: May 25, 2019
      Replies: 118

So my normal routine and sleep pattern is slowly falling apart under lockdown. Earlier I was feeling nothing but exhausted so I decided to take a nap. Woke up two hours later feeling energized… and totally lost in pink fog. At first I thought of just slipping into some heels with the drab shorts and t-shirt I was wearing, but I knew right away that wouldn’t be enough right now and dismissed that idea. I hopped into the shower and then into my charcoal grey tights, red skater skirt and glossy black t-shirt as soon as I got dry. My parents weren’t even in bed yet but I didn’t care. Thankfully they respect my privacy very well and so I was able to just wait till they went to bed and said their good nights through the door. Always enjoy the rush of opening my door and walking out after getting dressed up! Now I’m enjoying the house to myself in one of my favorite outfits! 🙂

I know this topic is for what we’re wearing, not stories, so thanks for letting me get this off my chest 🙂

While I’m at it… I’m not sure I’ve mentioned my Parfait Charlotte padded bra in my previous posts in here… which is a weird thought because I love it! Its my go-to bra for sure, I have it in red because that’s what was in stock when I ordered, but it happens to match my skirt perfectly 🙂 it also comes in a nice array of colors/patterns and a huge range of sizes!

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Had to spend most of the day in drab. I didn’t realize how bad the pink fog has me. I was miserable. Even though I had panties and bra under and red nails under my gloves and a little mascara. Was so tired tonight so after showering I just dressed for comfort. White jeans suede below the knee boots a red long sleeve top blue lacy panties a salmobra my forms. Some quick eyeshadow in teal blue mascara and red lips and nails

Olivia Livin
        Participant

Its a slippery slope Bethany and that fog seems impenetrable at times but it feels so good losing ourselves in it.

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

Mid-back length wig that I personally braided into two pigtails. (I know I look like a girl! I want to!) Lady’s plaid shirt, new-today bracelet, necklace, silk scarf around my collar. Vanilla slacks, new-today bralette, panties, white socks, women’s athletic shoes. Learner’s permit attempts with black eyeliner, blue eye shadow, pink lipstick.

Roberta Isaura
      Participant
      Registered On: April 17, 2020

Unfortunately I’ve been unable to dress for a very long time. But in my mind I’m wearing my pink cardigan over a light flowery spring dress, that goes down to my knees.

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Good morning ladies:-) Today I’m wearing a grey sports bra with inserts, dark grey tights with a denim mini skirt and grey cami. A denim shirt and a pair of 5″ black heels finish my look!! Ta-Ta

Michelle Dixie
      Participant

Hi. This is my second day after not being able to dress for a while. I have a bunch of stuff to do in my man clothes but I put on matching pink bra and panties, garters and stockings and a little crop top under my man clothes. I am even talking to  a man who is interested and we will see where that goes. I don’t have a wife or girlfriend so maybe I can be somebody’s girl.

Felicia Simmons
      Participant
      Replies: 2

A very flowy outfit, Belle Poque skirt, ruffled top, with jeweled fishnets.

Polka dot pink panties underneath 😉

Christy Brown
      Participant
      Registered On: March 28, 2020
      Replies: 8

Oh, Wow! Just got back from shopping in two stores dressed in a brown low cut long sleeve t kinda thing over my breast forms in a nice fitting bra. Panties, hose and hip pads, under tight, low cut jeans with really comfortable flats and shoulder length wig. Light makeup on and out I went – head high, boobs out,  arms swinging, Amazing! Got called mam everywhere! I don’t ever want to stop doing this!

Alexa Baxter
      Participant
      Registered On: February 8, 2019
      Replies: 28

Tonight my parents aren’t at home so i’m wearing not one, but two of my sister’s one piece swimsuits at the same time. Underneath is a black one piece covered in blue green and brown flowers while on top is a white onepiece with light and dark blue tropical flowers. I can still smell the chlorine.

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Black faux leather lace up front pants black leather above the knee boots. Red lace panties and bra. Black sleeveless top a black cardigan over red nails and lipstick and kind of tired looking gray blue eyeshadow that I put on this am and Didn’t bother to touch up this evening.

Jennifer Walker
      Participant
      Registered On: September 11, 2019
      Replies: 38

Blond lady in red today.  Red heels and dress with red fishnet tights, the dress is quite smart.  The sort of dress you could wear for work if you allowed to go into the office.

Silky Ribbon
      Participant

I’m wearing a long baby pink PVC dress that I use as a night gown with matching baby pink PVC panties.

looks and feels Divine.

xx

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Dark blue below the knee skirt rose patterned sheer tights. Strappy 3” heels red lace boyshort panties. A matching lacy red bra a sleeveless black top red lipstick red nails and dark blue metallic eyeshadow that matches my skirt

Sophie Rose
      Participant
      Registered On: April 19, 2020
      Replies: 33

My one piece lingerie. I love it. Navy blue

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Good morningladies!:-) This morning I’m wearing black sheer crotchless pantyhose, a light tan lace bra,with inserts and matching boy short panties. A beige cami with a grey,beige mix sweater. Black jeans and a pair of black 1″ flats finish my look. Off to the grocery store!!:( Have a wonderful day!!:-)

Hannah Srini
      Participant

So tonight’s outfit is some vs pink black high knee socks, vs pink pink Lacey bralette, gilly Hicks black leggings and gilly Hicks Gray joggers on top for warmth. Have a teal lacie vs thong and lastly a hollister tee shirt

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

The sexiest little red nightie and panties. Matches my nails and my lipstick I just took off getting ready for bed. Just wish I wasn’t going to bed alone

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

I am the cutest I have ever been. Long Sleeve Button Party Evening Cocktail Bodycon Pencil Midi Short Dress; panty hose; open-toe sandals; white bra and panties; neckerchief; plain necklace and bracelet; lip gloss; mascara; loose long hair with a flower barrette. I need a date who tight butts drives nuts.

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Tonight I actually ventured out in public. Black vs leggings and boots I wore all day. Same pantries too So I could tuck well. A white long sleeve shirt a pink bralette on under and a black cardigan. Red lipstick and nails and aqua eyeshadow and my mask and gloves and a little black purse and this tall blonde went to the store half scared to death chilling out on the couch in same outfit now after having dinner

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

Palm Springs Pride teleconference this morning, so…

• Multicolor beaded necklace
      • Black earrings
      • Yellow shell (Blair)
      • Blue Denim mini skirt (Columbia)
      • Green bra (Goddess)
      • Lavender panties

karley delaware
      Participant
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Replies: 299

Hi…………today is work girl day doing chores………..dressed in raggety cut off jeans 3in inseam, knee high athletic socks, sweatshirt, colorful mask and a pony tail to mid back and legs shaved………while getting gas, a guy calls me “hey lady…..” felt so girly from that………..

Hannah Srini
      Participant

Super underdressed but have a a super cute strappy lace fuschoa thong from vs pink and it’s got cute metal rings on the side

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Cold miserable day here but working anyway inside in my shop so black below the knee boots black vs leggings pale blue lacy panties. A pink vs push-up bra holding up the girls a pink lace trimmed halter top over a mans work shirt to keep me warm and protect my top fairly light eye makeup and mascara and red lipstick when I’m done this evening  I’ll change into something Cuter but a girl has to work

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

Thursday morning is our weekly Women’s Chat Group, only now it’s a Zoom meeting. So, yesterday’s outfit:

• Black beaded necklace
      • Black beaded earrings
      • Dark pink shell (Blair)
      • Black mini skort (Andrew Marc)
      • Green bra (Goddess)
      • Black panties
      Jennifer Love
      Participant

Going through all of this, stuck at home and can’t go out I have been just going through my things.  What today I speak to myself, tonight as I am already in my nude panty hose, pink ruffled panties and padded bra with a pink shortie slip, I put on a 3/4 pettiecoat and my floor length pink chiffon dress to chill and play on what is left of life right now, the web or the TV, it does suck.

Hannah Srini
      Participant

Tonight I have on a vs red wireless bra, Hollister super soft tee and aerie white pink yellow and green stripes with yellow lace straps thong. And Hollister Jean short shorts in dark denim super cute and comfy!!!!!!!

Tanya Rage
      Participant
      Registered On: April 18, 2020

Pink Playtex panties under black board shorts, nothing left here in SA, big purge before leaving the States also, new things to come ☝🏻

Inactive
      Registered On:

It’s my day! Totally shaven and massage per wife

Now alone rest of day.  Hopefully

Shirley mesh open bust chemise over black bra..Bluebella Icena thong. Berkshire lace thigh highs..kinda more than normal but it’s my time to be me and enjoy!

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

This morning I’m your gardeness. From the muddy ground up:

• pink-trim track shoes
      • girls’ black socks
      • purple waterproof slacks
      • white panties and bra
      • striped shirt (appears purple but actually it’s red and navy blue)
      • braids tucked under my shirt
      • Tilley hat
      • Plastic gloves

Photo is in my gallery “What Alexis Wore Today.”

Inactive
      Registered On:

Last comment on my every 3rd day dress..lol it probably gets old except I was in a hurry and white Hanes under my duty uniform! I hate white, for some reason or I notice it more but they show too much…any nub is too much plus i have been in turnout gear 4 times today and maybe the heat.we have to shower after we return each call..glad for private showers!  Vanity Fair take me away!

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

At the moment I’m still in my lingerie pajamas, black with with white piping, Loose hair but with my first banana-claw hair clip in place! Love the thrill! Photo in my gallery “What Alexis Wore Today.”

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

After working all day outside as Bethany. Painted nails mascara forms black leggings Black ladies boots mans work shirt over a cute black sleeveless top. I was able to take that off a little when the sun was out and the wind died down. So after I showered and shaved tonight I’m the lady in red. Black mid calf suede boots (I don’t have any red shoes. Yet) red leggings a red long sleeve top. Lacy red bra. Lacy red panties with black trim. Red nails and lipstick and eyeshadow in shades of blue that I think came out really good

Amy Myers
      Participant

I got an unexpected couple of hours today to dress up, properly, this time.

So, I have on black seamed stockings, with a black garter belt, black shoes, black skirt, bra, camisole, and a gold and leopard print blouse with my usual medium length wig.

Amy

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

New things on moi this morning: lady’s plaid shirt, bracelet, necklace. Vanilla slacks, white bra and panties underneath, white socks, sandals. Double braids, totally dorky. I couldn’t have them as a kid so better late than never, right?

Photo in my private gallery “What Alexis wore today.”

Rae Dion
      Participant
      Registered On: April 12, 2020

New to this. Wearing a nice bra with breasts. Love the way it feels. High heel ankle boots, very uncomfortable but totally worth it!

Rae

Amy Myers
      Participant

Tonight I’m in something of a stealth mode. Since there are family staying here, I haven’t been able to dress openly, so tonight I put on a black garter, stockings, open back panties, then my guy clothes, black pants, socks, and red and blue checked shirt.

So we’re sitting streaming TV, and no one else knows!

Amy

Hannah Srini
      Participant

For bed got on a super cute vs yellow spring thong. And got some vs pink denim short shorts super comfy and a aerie sleep shirt

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Ok for tonight I have ankle height heeled boots rose lace patterned stocking tights on my freshly shaved legs a pair of little black panties a black lace racer back bralette a little black dress mid thigh length. Red lipstick and nails and lavender colored eye makeup with dark eyeliner

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Ok I swear I’m getting as bad as a GG. Decided to take the 20 minutes or so to put my corset on so I did that with a bralette and a little black Cami undershirt to make it a little more comfortable Then black faux leather pants and black Below the knee  leather boots my favorite pair Then I decided my makeup was too light for the look so went with dark charcoal eye shadow with metallic lavender highlights did my nails with metallic red and red lipstick and an amethyst necklace so this tall blonde is finally ready to go to work

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Right now a long black lacy short sleeve dress. A black bralette and black simple satin panties and Comfortable black suede below the knee boots coral colored lipstick fairly light more natural eye makeup and mascara. It’s a miserable rainy day with nobody likely to show up other than ups with some more clothes I ordered A couple weeks ago  (yay!!) I’ve been able to be in full Bethany mode since last Thursday other than a little while yesterday in drab and underdressed while I did yard work. Too many neighbors around and no leaves out for a screen. I’ll be changing to work clothes soon which is an old pair of leggings Boots (women’s of course) a cute top of some sort and a mans long sleeve work shirt to protect my top  but otherwise I’ll be full dressed

Inactive
      Registered On:

Drab day! Light grey Hanes under duty uniform.  Ladies enjoy your day! Hugs!

Hannah Srini
      Participant

Today I’m wearing some navy blue super cute American Eagle jeggings. I also have on a aerie green thong with floral print and a cute pink bow on the front. I paired this with a cute tie dye tee in blue and a pink bralette

Inactive
      Registered On:

Wife is home from work as a nurse and I am off from fire department for 2 days!

Yes! I am in bralette,  Vanity Fair pink boy shorts! Matching camisole  and thigh highs..its been a long stressful week and we off both off tomorrow! I may do lipstick red of course!

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

Yesterday for a teleconference:

• Green COOPER baseball cap
      • Copper earrings and necklace (Renoir, matching)
      • Black shortsleeved top (Karen Lee)
      • Olive mini skort (St. John’s Bay)
      • Black and Silver slides (Skechers)
      • Light Blue bra (Goddess) and forms
      • Black panties (Cupid)
      • Full makeup

Today:

• Red and Black Delta Wing Racing Cars pullover top
      • Black mini skort (Columbia)
      • Black and Silver slides (Skechers)
      • Tan bra (Goddess) and Forms
      • Tan panties (Bali)
      • No makeup
      Hannah Srini
      Participant

Hey everyone last night I wore a a cute vw pink ribbed thong in pink and blue leggings vs pink and then some sleep shorts over the leggings and a cute aerie sleep top with a bralette

today it’s a cute hollister orange dress with a bralette and a vs pink lace thong in blue and some aerie leggings to keep warm yummy

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Today I’m wearing a pair of zig-zag pattern tights.with a pair of snake skin leggings. A white sports bra,with inserts and a white satin and lace thong. A dark grey hoodie  and my sneakers finish my look. I’m off for my morning walk! Have a fabulous day ladies!!:) Stay safe!!

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

<p class=”p1″>Dressed up a little: white lingerie, beige slacks, red-white-navy striped pullover shirt, bracelet, necklace, white socks, hard-sole sandals, scarf around my neck, long wig that I previously made into my first ponytail. My first make-up in dress: red-brown lip gloss, blue eye shadow, blush on my cheeks. Another first is that I have just braided my ponytail in place on me. Photo in my gallery “What Alexis wore today.”</p>

Wendy Williams
      Participant

Today (and last night) is Pregnant day. Went to bed with my 11 Lbs belly, breast forms and had a reasonable nights sleep.

This morning a put on my black mini pregnant stretch dress, black pantyhose and 6″ spiked black heels (with 1″ platform) – Spending the whole day in this is simply amazing.

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

So after going to the store. I do wanted to en femme but too many people know me. I was underdressed and put gloves on to hide my red nails. And had some remaining mascara. So I decided to take a shower and get fully dressed for the day. Black lacy boyshort panties my favorite pair  Of  black faux leather pants (Ashley Mason) a little lacy bra I attached the girls with adhesive put on my faux leather corset a sleeveless black top. An amethyst necklace I found in my ex’s jewelry that I may have to keep (she’s gotten enough of my stuff and has so much jewelry I doubt she’ll miss it. I’ve never seen her wear it) and did my eye makeup to match my necklace and my usual red lipstick. I like the look though I’m a terrible photographer. Wish I had someone to help lace my corset and take pics  but I uploaded a couple anyway

Jessica Monroe
      Participant
      Registered On: April 9, 2020

This is all new to me! I’m reading some of this stuff and I’m about to leave work and start shaving and Putting on Make up. I can’t wait till one day I will start Transformation and Post it. I’m so excited. Read a lot of these comments give me the impression that you love getting ready. You love turning into Women. This is a dream in its self .

I can’t believe I’m doing this right now. I’m like in shock. As soon as I have sometime I will put up some Pictures. Right now I’m not in the proper attire lol.

sandra saunders
      Participant
      Registered On: August 17, 2018
      Replies: 196

Well on this gorgeous day I am wearing a bright red tea dress with puffed sleeves and a pretty bra and sandals. My painted toe nails are the same colour as my dress so that was lucky lol.

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

New in the girls’ wardrobe: Summer Casual T-Shirt Dress = Short Sleeve Loose Swing Dress with Pockets. Photo is in my gallery “What Alexis Wore Today.” Enjoy!

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Today I worked as Bethany sort of. Had a lingerie top and then a black sleeveless top over and black leggings with a mans work shirt over and black boots. A little mascara too. Was trying to get a little sun but between the wind the sun going behind the clouds and too many neighbors being out and about working was tough and then a buddy showed up unannounced oh crap. Covered up with my work shirt slipped in the back door quick ran upstairs threw a pair of jeans and sneakers on over and buttoned yo my shirt and was hidden other than the touch of mascara which wasn’t obvious. This friend has almost caught me a couple times and may have and not said anything. Tonight I fully dressed in tight white jeans black boots lacy black panties and bra a black open shoulder too and purple and dark green black eye makeup that came out fabulous when I was experimenting my blonde hair and red lipstick and Bethany feels great

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

Dark blue formal dress, thigh length, short sleeves. This dress makes me look fat! I think I’m size L, not XL. I need to lose 15 pounds.

Alexa Baxter
      Participant
      Registered On: February 8, 2019
      Replies: 28

Right now, wearing my sisters one piece floral swimsuit

Wendy Williams
      Participant

My outfit for today:

Long Torso Corset with black mini and black high heels (shape-wear to help).

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

No makeup today (for obvious reasons!), but the rest is:

• Blue Delta Wing Racing Cars polo shirt (women’s version)
      • Olive mini skort (St. John’s Bay)
      • Black panties (unknown)
      • Light Blue bra (Goddess)
      Hannah Srini
      Participant

So past few day of out fits

I wore this logo pink vs cheeky with some knee high socks. With a super cute skater olive dress from hollister and a vs pink wireless bra

to bed I wore leggings a bralette in teal and a cheeky panty from aerie and sleep tee

today I wore a vs cotton pink thong super comfy and cute and hollister jeggings over super comfy and I barely feel the thongs. I love thongs and cheekies?!!!!!!
      the other day I wore some vs pink jean shorts with a logo thong and a push-up bra and sleep tee felt so good doing all the chores dressed up super cute outfits can’t wait for this week more cute combos to come !!
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

This is my first time that I’ve made a high ponytail with my hair (long wig) in place on myself. I’m pleased that my ponytail is symmetrical and neatly combed, and that I made it with an elastic ponytail band,  instead of with a barrette. A big barrette is easer but would loosen quickly when I want my ponytail to stay in place all day. So far, so good.

Photo is in my personal gallery “What Alexis wore today.”

I know it’s a kindergarten hairstyle but I wasn’t a girl in kindergarten.

Alexis Tresse
      Participant

Today I’m wearing several items for my first time, all things that I bought (mail orders) for my first time: beige tight slacks; a gold-plated chain bracelet; and falsies inside my wife’s hand-me-up bra. These falsies arrived in the starter kit from our CDH store. They kept slipping out from the loose lacy bra in our starter kit and sliding down to my waistband.

Yesterday I wore a long wig as loose hair. Long loose hair looks nice but in my kitchen it got in my way all the time during cooking, washing up, and loading my dishwasher. Today I braided it in long pigtails. When I flip my pigtails down my back they behave themselves and stay there.

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Today I’m wearing a pink sports bra, with inserts. Grey sheer pantyhose,dark grey leggings and a pink crtochless lace thong. my Champion sweats over everything and I’m off for my walk. Enjoy the day ladies and stay safe!!:)

Hannah Srini
      Participant

for tonight vs pink fuchsia sweats vs pink Olive green cotton thong. VS pink lace brown flower bralette and and aerie sleep tee

Julia-sophie Seidenglanz
      Participant
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Replies: 17

It is Girl-time once again. My new set of Camisoles arrived today.So after shaving i put on  a White bra

with matching panties (microfibre) ,my new silky Camisole (also in White) and of course a light blue

Dress-blouse plus a black maxi-skirt. Feels so good being female.

Amanda Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Replies: 308

I just ordered my first garter belt!

Can’t wait to try it on.

Jessica

Amber Jamies
      Participant
      Registered On: October 12, 2019
      Replies: 14

Tanned and shaved. Daisy dukes, light tunic sweater, padded bra, lace tank, full makeup with a blonde pixie cut wig. Love this look!

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Today was a 2 customers stoping by and working outside day so Bethany was relegated to cute panties and a  lace top under my work clothes she was out running the chainsaw cutting wood and cleaning brush. So after I got cleaned up And shaved everywhere  I got nicely dressed for dinner. A long lacy black dress. High heeled ankle boots black lace panties and a cute black push-up bra that came today did darker eye makeup in shades of blue gray and my usual red lipstick

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 348

Well, today was supposed to be yard work day, but it rained like a dog yesterday even9ng and the grass was still to wet to shove that heavy mower around.

So, it’s inside day for me unless I start brewing some sun tea, then I’ll sit out and enjoy the sun.  Currently wearing a nice mid thigh pair of white skorts, legs bare, medium blue tunic blouse with a floral pattern around the neck and short sleeves, pink visor for eye shade and white canvas slip on tennis shoes with white ankle socks, turned down.  Have to go to work in a few hours but I am going to enjoy some relaxing before I do.

PaulaF

Joanna Mart
      Participant
      Registered On: May 5, 2019

Baby blue lo cut shorty nighty, white lace bikini panties, matching bra, ankle chain…

Julia-sophie Seidenglanz
      Participant
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Replies: 17

Today I am wearing a red bra with matching high-waist panties.
      Brown slacks and a black taylor-made silk-blouse.

Charmagne Stewart
      Participant

It’s been a while since I checked in. Living alone and working at home. So today was a gold skater dress with an ivory bralette and bikini set underneath. Booties and pantyhose to finish it off. Love and hugs to all my CDH sisters.

Hannah Srini
      Participant

Changed for night time chilling lol got on some vs pink knee high socks, VS pink marl joggers in dark grey has a super cute pink script and tie dye draw string. VS pink bralette and vs pink sleep tee. And pink aerie thong with lace trim and red buttons

Hannah Srini
      Participant

Hello all current work from home I have some VS pink knee high socks on with blue stripes. I have on some maroon aerie leggings with a Magenta VS pink cotton ribbed thong. I also have a Hollister super soft navy blue tee with some stripes and a VS wireless bra with lace detail. Lastly have on a Hollister green and navy plaid skirt over the leggings. Super cute and comfy ready for a full day of work lol

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

This morning it’s tight black faux leather pants black leather below the knee boots (same as last night. My current favorite to work in) black lacy panties and a black lacy bralette over the girls. A Cute burgundy Top and blue green metallic eyeshadow and of course mascara and a mans flannel work shirt over top to keep me warm as it’s 35 outside and raining and to protect my top underneath as I’m hoping to be able to work all day in Bethany mode

Ashley
      Participant
      Registered On: May 25, 2019

New wig! And way different from my other ones too!  So I was looking for a Marilyn Monroe style short blonde wig, and was about to buy one, when I noticed the one I was about to add to my cart came in purple! So of course that’s what I had to get.

I actually got it a few weeks ago, (which was lucky timing because Amazon is now prioritizing essential items in my area) I tried it on but didn’t have time to try any outfits with it. Now I’m wearing it with my purple skirt and pantyhose. I need a purple top now!

Hannah Srini
      Participant

have a vs pink bra pink with some logo lace thongs and leggings with a cute skirt and robe on top

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

So Tonight it’s pale blue skinny jeans a salmon colored long sleeve top a salmon bra and polka dotted salmon panties. Black leather below the knee boots. Fairly light (for me) eye makeup in shades of pink and lavender mascara and my usual red lipstick. Just A comfortable and warm  tall blonde hanging out by the fire On a cold rainy night 😊

Amy Myers
      Participant

Tonight I working away on the computer and my girl was feeling a bit left out. So, I have on my usual black bikini panties, then I decided to put on my padded panty, pantyhose, pink capris. On top, I have a guy shirt, but under a beautiful pink bra, with flowers embroidered on it. I bought it just before the lockdown, and it is lovely!

Just hiding in my office, as my son is at home so I’ll have to go back to guy mode soon, all except the bikini panty of course!

Amy

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Good morning ladies!!:) Hope all is well! Today I’m wearing a medium grey sprots bra with inserts, a light grey cami, black Tek Gear leggings and a v-neck sweat shirt. Off to the gym!! Have a great day everyone!!:)

Inactive
      Registered On:

Bethany. Love the look. Ankle boots? Love your outfits and what you assemble with them. Can one Really have too many LBDs? I’m awaiting a flared bottom skater dress – black, of course. The model had on white tennies – loved it. So cute.
      kate

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

A cute sleeveless black dress black suede boots. Pale blue lacy cute panties a really cute little lacy black bra on the girls which finally came today. Sooo happy!!! Did blue eyeshadow tonight plus my usual mascara eyeliner and red lipstick.

Emma Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: January 17, 2019

My favourite knickers and a naughty dress.

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Good morning ladies!!:) Today I’m wearing a sports bra in light grey with pink accents, grey sheer pantyhose and a lace thong in black and pink.  Also a long sleeve key hole top in black, dark grey leggings with a black hoodie. A pair of black flats finish my look. I off to the grocery store!!:( Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!:)

Rami Love
      Participant
      Registered On: November 30, 2018
      Replies: 69

Earings, sweater dress, leggings, wedges, Zeva Nail Bright and a big smile.

Charmagne Stewart
        Participant

Her smile is a woman’s sexiest feature. ❤️

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Bethany. I just adore your color mix. I’m not a very good judge – purple or any flavor like it should be worn with everything. In midst of a warm spell here in Central Texas. No cardigans – but, boots can be worn with everything or…nothing!

kate

I actually posted a picture of me in this outfit earlier. I need someone to take a pic though as my pics of myself suck. What I see in the mirror doesn’t look like what I see in the camera and it’s not my eyes. And I need to lose 25 pounds too

Inactive
      Registered On:

Bethany. I just adore your color mix. I’m not a very good judge – purple or any flavor like it should be worn with everything. In midst of a warm spell here in Central Texas. No cardigans – but, boots can be worn with everything or…nothing!

kate

Bethany Delaney
      Participant

Black below the knee boots black faux leather. Pants. Purple lace trimmed cotton VS panties. A cute lacy bra  a cute lace trimmed green short sleeve shirt and now it’s colder tonight a black cardigan. And purple eye shadow to match my panties and red lipstick

Kay Lambert
      Participant
      Registered On: February 28, 2017

Today is laundry and housework day, so it’s a candleglow Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau panty, and an ivory colored T-shirt bra by Warners. Simple, comfortable and, I think, attractive.

Kay

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Today I’m wearing a light pink sports bra with foam inserts, a light pink lace thong, black Sheer Carress pantyhose, with a pair of Tek Gear grey leggings. A black Champion sweatshirt and I’m off for my power walk. Hope everyone is doing well. Stay safe ladies!!:)

Inactive
      Registered On:

what I’m wearing feels so good…had to share. Nights are becoming warmer. Slept very simple. Royal blue lace front VS bra with matching string bikini. Awoke early to feed my hungry kittens (no metaphor there) and as AMs are a little breezy, threw on a white silk mid thigh robe. How nicely it reveals and accents what’s lies beneath. Enjoying a few minutes of it before day begins.
      kisses

kate

Denise
      Participant
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Replies: 10

A green summer dress and sandals with g string. Heat cranked up in the house since this is the last day I get the house to myself. With lockdown, SO will be working at home and daughter and boyfriend are moving in for an indefinite period of time. Decide to wear summer clothes since it will be while before I get the chance.

Gina Perone
      Participant
      Registered On: November 16, 2019
      Replies: 31

Beige pantyhose, purple front close bra with white lace trim and matching panties. Floral dress. And just scored 18 pair of panties, all styles, thongs, hipsters, sexy open back cheeky, G-strings and boy shorts for $80!!!

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Today I’m wearing grey tights, a dark blue sports bra, with foam inserts and a dark blue lace thong. A pair of multi colored Tek Gear leggings with matching top. Under Armor sweatshirt and New Balance sneaks and I’m off for my walk!!:) Hope all is well with everyone. Ta-Ta!!:)

Marlie Shyly
      Participant
      Registered On: January 26, 2020
      Replies: 7

White sports bra with purple hipsters under my male clothes. Wife and son are home now so have to be careful.

ChrissyBee
      Participant
      Registered On: August 16, 2018
      Replies: 15

White thong panties, Short Leopard ruffled skirt, White Vanity Fair seamless bra (with medium forms),  a Black Tank Top, Nude Thigh High stockings and Red High Heels!! It’s going to be warm in Phoenix today. Hugs, Chrisyb

Rose
      Participant

So today cream, padded bra and matching panties, a white blouse, all under my male clothes (sadly) as my wife is at home.

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Geetting to go for my HIIT walk. Cloudy and cold here in CT. toady so I’m wear a pair of black tights, a medium blue cotton thong and a medium blue sports bra with breastforms. A Tek Gear pair of leggins in balck/grey mix with an orange Tek Gear key hole long sleeve top. An Under Armor  hooded sweatshirt finishes my morning look. Off for my walk!! Have a wonderful day ladies!!:)

Jennifer Walker
      Participant
      Registered On: September 11, 2019
      Replies: 38

Working from home in black kitten heels, sheer grey holdups with a lace top.  mid length black skirt and red top.  Like to think it is my business woman look.  Only undergarment is a lace black bra.

Frederica Woodbridge
      Participant
      Registered On: October 25, 2018
      Replies: 13

My son will be home for the foreseeable future; where will the next stockings moment come from??????

Seraphina
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Replies: 212

Sadly nothing girly ☹️

S/O working from home indefinitely, and here’s me with a new delivery of undies and hosiery (just managed to sneak these into the house…. fortunately the DHL lady had another package for my S/O which I could distract her with!) and unopened make up from my recent makeover ☹️
      Hope you’re all keeping safe, happy and healthy

S x

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Happy St. Pattys Day ladies !!:) Just got back from the gym. I’m wearing a green sports bra, a apir of green tights with a white pair of mesh leggings. An orange tank top finish my work out look. Very Irish flag looking!! Hardly anybody there. The virus is keeping every one at home!:( Hope all is well with everyone. Have a wonderful day !!:)

Chelly Kross
      Participant
      Registered On: April 21, 2019

OK, tonight is a little different for me.  No High Heels…..WHAT?? I love my high heels!! so here it goes….I am wearing a black top with a lace neck and an attached shawl that hangs off the shoulders and ties at the bottom, denim mini skirt, black blackout tights, black panties and bra, and black Uggs.  Yes Uggs, ooooh WOW!!!, these feel so good on my feet with a pair of tights.  I could wear these forever.  Oh, almost forgot my accessories…. Long wavy black wig(really starting to like this one, I didn’t at first but it is becoming my favorite), earrings, full make up – foundation, powder, a little cheek blush, blueish gray eye shadow, eye liner, and red lipstick

Chelly

Inactive
      Registered On:

So, it’s a warm evening. Definitely too warm for stockings or pantyhose (for me that is). Wearing a wrap around plaid skirt – a bit naughty. But it’s cool and easy. White VS bikini panties and a white smooth fill cover bra. Gold rope necklace. Staying cool and relaxed.

kate

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant

Had to run to Staples for copy paper tis morning. Decided to step out in my long denim skirt with boots and a knit turtle neck sweater and applied a little foundation with lip gloss and masscra . It felt wonderful and was asked several times if I could help you ma am.

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

For the last several years in our area, there has been a one-day event called the Rainbow Youth Summit. It is geared for young people from junior high through community college age (22) and teachers/counselors involved with Gay Straight Alliance organizations in the schools. The idea is to let the young people know that there are resources out there as they try to sort out their lives regarding sexuality and gender identity or try to live their authentic lives. Attending were about 200 young people and educators. As the last sessions of the day there were performances by various musicians, singers and drag kings and queens. Basically it is a way of letting young know that that don’t have to feel isolated and twisting in the wind by themselves. I did the informational table for the Palm Springs Pride organization as I am the Volunteer Coordinator.

I went back and forth a couple of times as to what to wear. The outfit per se wasn’t the problem. It was the level of dress. I didn’t want to appear too dressed or too casual. What I eventually decided was to be at at the casual end of dressy. So, the outfit was:

• Black wide brimmed hat (Pistil)
      • Red round earrings (unknown)
      • French Blue dress (Sharagano)
      • Multicolor double strand necklace (unknown)
      • Non-Binary pin (Bianca Designs Company)
      • Gold wrist cuffs (unknown)
      • Red 3” slides (BORN)
      Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 348

Today, since it’s going to be a warm day here, in the 60’s they say, I decided to hit my spring/summer closet.  Just finished polishing toes and fingers a nice red brown to match my lips, silver matching dangle earrings with matching necklace that have a nice sized blue topaz in them, rings on two fingers of each hand, silver colored watch on one wrist, black leather wrist band with silver beading.

Black  ‘Cest 1946’ Rayon crew neck blouse with 3/4 bell sleeves, front tucked into some nice short denim cutoffs, nude sheer to waist pantyhose (which I only wear with my shorts) and a pair of blue canvas strapped cork wedges.  It feels so good to get into that closet finally.

PaulaF

Chelly Kross
      Participant

Dark Green sweater dress that comes about mid thigh length(matching eye shadow),  jet black pantyhose, black bra and panty set, 4’black heels, matching necklace and earrings

Charlotte Langin
      Participant
      Registered On: February 17, 2020

Since I’m going out for the first time, I decided I’d be casual about it. Matching nude bra, breast forms, padded panty, stretch faded blue denim leggings, a purple slouch neck long sleeve top, a short wig, strapping wedge sandals, my favorite jewelry and natural make up and blush. A brite red lipstick.

I wish I could figure out how to upload a pic.

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Today I’m wearing black tights, grey leggings, black/white sports bra with inserts, a Croft&Barrow mock neck long sleeve tee with a JLo top. A pair of Vera Wang sweats and my sneakers I’m off for my daily walk. TaTa ladies😀

sandra saunders
      Participant
      Registered On: August 17, 2018
      Replies: 196

Well at the moment fleecy jimjams and thinking I must get up lol. Later a mid length skirt and pink top to do my housework, no make up today as I have to go out later.

Denise
      Participant
      Registered On: August 10, 2019

Tonight my SO and I drove for two hours to the cottage and I wore straight leg jeans, black top with sports bra and A cup size forms, no wig or makeup. Need to discuss boundaries before venturing more.

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

This being Thursday, it is the day for the weekly Women’s Chat Group at the LGBT Center of the Desert. We chat for 90 minutes and usually a subset of us goes out for lunch afterwards. The conversation topics often continues into lunch.

Today’s outfit:

• Black wide brimmed hat with animal print scarf hat band (unknown)
      • Black necklace (unknown)
      • Red disc earrings (unknown)
      • Red short sleeve shell (Blair)
      • Denim shorts (Geoffrey Beene)
      • Black wrist cuff (unknown)
      • Red paracord survival bracelet (unknown)
      • Brown 3” slides (BORN)
      Rose
      Participant

Right now a beautiful cream padded bra with matching panties, camisole, red blouse, bright blue skinny pants and ballerina shoes – so nice and feminine, mmmm…

Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 109

Ankle length I guess sun dress is what you would call it. It’s red with pink and white flowers. 4” block heels, clip on earnings, pink panties, white bras with DD size breast forms and a smile. Oh and a oversized Grey cardigan sweater because it just got a bit chilly in the house. In an hour or so I’ll be changing into a plush onesie that’s pink with red hearts, for bed time.

Phoebe Smyth
      Participant
      Registered On: February 2, 2020
      Replies: 48

Just bumming around the couch before bed so I have on an extreemly oversize sweat shirt. baggy T shirt and jamma’s with panties. You know. Comfy stuff.
      Oh, and of course my ear rings.

Rachel Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: November 3, 2019
      Replies: 85

As do not know when I will next get a home alone time I managed to push the underdressing a little further in that in addition to some blue boy short style panties and black cami with lace across the top of the front I also managed to fit in wearing a pair of Tan Thigh High Hold Ups. Just unfortunate I was needing to wear it under drab rather than a dress.

On reflection hold ups may not have been the best idea as I was wearing rather thin pants so I ended up worrying if they may be showing a bit of a ridge but during the morning was working on greenhouse repairs with a coat on so avoided bending over in front of my wife during the afternoon.

Rachel

Julie
      Participant
      Registered On: January 3, 2016

Today just a nude padded underwire bra and matching panties.

Deborah Sullivan
      Participant

Today is girls day out for me. I am in a long skirt with black knit top. Wearing my bra 34 c and padded hips and panties. Have a turquoise necklace with matching earrings and several rings. I have on my boots with a three inch heel and the skirt has a slit up the back. Put on my cleo wig with lovely bangs and did my eyes up in dark mascara  with false eyelashes and red lipstick. Just feeling so good about myself and a bit sexy

Yvette Gauthier
      Participant
      Registered On: February 25, 2020

Red polka dot blouse, dark silk scarf, black flecked wool skirt, red fishnet pantyhose, and sexy black lacy panties

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

Brunch event with my car club, Great Autos of Yesteryear, this morning.

Today’s outfit:

• Black wide brim hat (unknown)
      • Earth tones beaded necklace (unknown)
      • Copper earrings & wrist cuff set (Renoir)
      • Black blouse (Susan Graver)
      • Copper clamper (Renoir)
      • Olive skort (Marc New York)
      • Black 3” slides (BORN)
      michaela jane
      Participant
      Registered On: December 9, 2016
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 165

Today I decided on my little black dress and matching tights. Imagine my horror when I saw the weather girl on the TV wearing EXACTLY what I was going to put on after my shower! LOL

Frederica Woodbridge
      Participant
      Registered On: October 25, 2018
      Replies: 13

Nikki,

Quite an ensemble………

I’m out of the shower with freshly shaved legs. I have on a brand new pair of Melas honey coloured pantyhose, turquoise bralette, c forms, pale blue long sleeved shirt and pink heels. I’m on the sofa with a cup of coffee.

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

Good mmorning ladies!!:) Today is fabulous Friday!! Meeting with a couple of my best girlfriends for lunch today. They know about Nikki and love her to death!!:) I’ll be wearing black crothless,lace thong with matching bra with inserts. A pair back seam, cuban heal stockings and lace garter. For pants I’m wearing a pair of Gloria Vanderbuilt Amanda jeans in black.  A red mock neck  Apt.9 tee and a Vera Wang knit sweater in dark grey. A pair of black flats will finish my look. Have a sparkling day ladies!!:)

Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 109

Tonight. Purple satin and lace thong, white bra and forms, black leggings, black fur lined hiking boots and a black tunic top. Olso a long sleeve wrap that’s black and grey zebra stripes. I just got the boots today from Amazon. White fur lined with the lining spilling out the top.

Chelly Kross
      Participant

Tonight is a little different. I’m usually a dress/skirt girl(never pants), but my wife has left a pair of leather pants on the side of  our garden tub for a few days now(teasing me). So today when I cam home from work, I went straight to the shower and re-dressed for our evening. I currently have on a gray sweater,  gray bra, skin tight black leather pants, black panties, tan pantyhose, black strappy 4″ heels, dark gray eye shadow, light coating  of foundation and powder, red lipstick, and dangling earrings she just made for me by buying converters that convert hook type earring to clip-on.  Nothing special planned either . Just laying here watching TV with her slid up next to me.

Chelly.

Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 18

I went to a concert last night at the london palladium so took the opportunity to go as Gemma,even though I was nervous on a few occasions.

I wore a lovely blue dress that went below the knee, had a brand new blue bra and knickers set coupled with a sheet black tights.i painted my nails a lovely red shade and wore a bracelet and lovely necklace.my heels were a modest 3 inches as I had a lot of walking planned….it was wonderful,cant wait for next time x

Brenda Maidenform
      Participant
      Registered On: December 17, 2018
      Replies: 71

Right now I am wearing a My panties , bra and just a tee shirt kicking around the house

Morgana
      Participant
      Replies: 21

Tonight I am wearing nothing but a lace body and channel No5

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

Attended a couple of Modernism Week events today with my wife and 2 house guests from Colorado. Today’s outfit:

• Brown wide brim hat (Sloggers)
      • Copper & Green Enamel earrings (Matisse)
      • Black T-shirt with MINI logo (MINI/BMW)
      • Copper clamper bracelet (Renoir)
      • Copper & Cream link bracelet (unknown)
      • Tan short shorts (Eastern Mountain Sports)
      • Dark Gray sneakers (Skechers)
      Amy Myers
      Participant

Today I had time to get dressed up in the outfit I wore out to dinner last night.

Red sweater, burgundy (with mnatching panties) 38C bra with my forms on, latex waist tightner, padded panty over my usual one, gloss pantyhose, black leather(faux) mini skirt, 2 1/2 in heel black suede boots. Long red coat, black beret over my wig. Modest makeup only,  today, as well as last night, with red nail polish. so I was the red and black lady last night. Red was the theme, as Valentines Day is nearly here!

Just feels so nice to be dressed up!

Amy

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

Late afternoon meeting of the OLOC group (Old Lesbians Organizing for Change) followed by dinner with 6 other attendees.

Today’s outfit:

• Tan plantation hat (unknown origin)
      • Orange, yellow, black earrings (unknown origin)
      • Orange sleeveless shell (NY & Co.)
      • Silk blouse, orange, green, rust, blue-purple, teal (Oscar De La Renta)
      • Silver wrist cuffs (2) (unknown origin)
      • Black large bead necklace (unknown origin)
      • Black jeggings (AGB)
      • Red Coney slides (Born)

Hat, earrings, wrist cuffs and shoes purchased new; thrift stores for other items…

Molly Lace
      Participant

I just went for a walk wearing a blue velvet form fitted dress, ballet flats, blue Maidenform lacy bra, matching bikini panty, amazing Falke sheer to the waist pantyhose, jewelry, makeup, perfume, and a long brown wig.  I did my best to wiggle when a started walking.  It was such an amazing feeling.

Gina Perone
      Participant
      Replies: 31

Surprise have the afternoon to myself! New red front close bra from Catherine’s , red mesh panties from LB, beige pantyhose, and a halter neck maxi dress in paisley print! I forgot this dress has built in bra, so I might loose the red one I’m wearing. Being taller then most a maxi dress stops just below the knee on me ( which I really enjoy showing off more leg). Off to the porn sites now.

Jane Borden
      Participant
      Registered On: February 7, 2020

Today, I’ve been out with a pair of pink panties on underneath. When I got home I’ve got on the matching bra-38b which is really a little small-and a red suspender belt with black stockings.

As I am in the closet this is all beneath my masculine jeans and sweater

Nikki Dahl
      Participant

This morning I’m wearing black tights, a white cotton bralette with inserts, matching thong.  A pair of Amanda faded jeans with a dark blue mock-t. A blue and pink stripe top and a pair of black flats. Off to the grocery store😖

Mikey Johnson
      Participant
      Replies: 68

I’ve had the best three days!  My lovely wife has been out since Wednesday evening, and I’ve had three days to indulge.  Right now I’m having coffee and sitting with my attached breast forms (slept in them the last two nites! – wonderful!) under a cropped white cami, VS cotton / lace thong panties, a lovely (and short) cable knit grey long  sleeve sweater dress (warm and cozy – it’s chilly here early in the am) and knit grey over knee socks with my cute floral pattern pull on sneakers.  Oh, and my favorite short bob wig, and still have my nails painted from last nite!   Too much fun!

DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

Improve My Balance class this morning, followed by breakfast and grocery shopping…

• Tan plantation hat, unknown
      • Purple earrings, unknown
      • Purple Women and MINIs T-shirt, from Facebook page
      • Purple clamper bracelet, unknown
      • Black stretch bracelet, unknown
      • Black Columbia skort
      • Black B.O.C 3” slides
      DeeAnn Hopings
      Participant

Women’s Chat Group this morning…

• Black wide brim hat, Pistil
      • Bald, turquoise, gold earrings, unknown
      • Yellow shell, Blair
      • Dark red denim jumper, (dyed), Dress Barn
      • Gold wrist cuff, unknown
      • Gold clamper bracelet, unknown
      • Black B.O.C 3” slides
      Mikey Johnson
      Participant
      Replies: 68

Went out last night in a nude gaff, black string thong panties, a black pocket bra with my favorite breast forms, lacy rose pattern tights under one of my favorite corsets, a black form fitting “cold shoulder” dress and five inch black stiletto pumps.  Wore my 2nd favorite short brown wig, and some nice silver jewelry.  Changed after to a strapless bra, white lacy panties, same corset, a jean skirt and a lovely strapless top and funky flower pattern pull on sneakers.  Wore a knee length cream colored sweater when outside – it’s chilly at 1:30 in the morning!  Spent the whole evening out with a very supportive friend – fabulous time.

Inactive
      Registered On:

Right at this moment, a guy’s long sleeved shirt in a light check, no bra (AA advantage), tight panties (concealment), vintage wide leg slacks with a side fastening and lying under my counter, our of my customers sight, my heels. Only 2.5 inch ankle boots. Topping it off is a cheap flea fare brooch on a plain made green scarf.