So what are we wearing?

1,528 Posts
510 Users
1 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@charchar1959)
Reputable Member     Buffalo, New York, United States of America

This thread could go on indefinitely.  Don’t be shy.

Tonight it’s a short flowery nightgown with heels, and of course pantyhose.  What about you?

1527 Replies
1 Reply
Lady
(@stephaniewyo)

Honorable Member     Wyoming, United States of America

morning time panties matching bra, pantyhose, mid length skirt, and long sleeve colorful blouse, wig, jewelry and subtle lipstick.  All feels so wonderful!!

(@cyberian2)
Noble Member     Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada

My pajamas and top....look like a concentration camp uniform with stripes. or the cartoon....Bananas in Pajamas are coming down the stairs. I hate stripes. If it gets hot again under the comforter, my "skin" suit! LOL

Dame Veronica.

Lady
(@ciaravs120)
New Member     Arizona, United States of America

Have on a mid length satin red dress, panty hose and a pair of my favorite pumps. Also enjoying wearing impress nails and a little make up. Feels so wounderful

(@Anonymous)

Have just got out of bed so being home alone for just a couple of days longer I am in black chemise with black panties but my male dressing gown over for warmth.

Lady
(@lori_stark)
Estimable Member     Long Beach, California, United States of America

I've tried three times to upload a picture showing what I'm wearing. I give up.

Lady
Topic starter
(@charchar1959)

Sorry to hear that, Miss Lori.  I’ll bet you look fabulous.  I had trouble uploading a photo the other day but eventually the photo made it up.  So hang on to it and maybe try later.  <3

Admin
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

I will be wearing today an above the knee pink skirt, pink blouse, pink pantyhose and shoes, my blonde wig , my earrings and my beautiful red lips.

I have become very effeminate and have learned to walk like a woman.

I have become very passable and enjoy being a woman.

(@Anonymous)

Just the usual type of comfy home wear. Black pumps, indigo jeggings, a white top with lace detail and a pale blue waterfall cardigan.   And as I am also cooking at the moment, a Wonder Woman apron! 🙂

Lady
(@jeanbournetv57)
Eminent Member     Bournemouth, Dorset, United Kingdom

Currently in a Torquay Hotel bar with 3 coach loads of old people(in their 70/80’s) listening to a Comedian.  The has told a few jokes about Transvestites and they all laughed, don’t think he has seen me as I am not in the main entertainment area.

I am drab mode which consists of the following: Ladies black suede ankle boots, tan holdup stockings, black panties & bra, ladies jeans, ladies vest, open man shirt, Purple nail varnish on toes and fingers, purple eye shadow, mascara, red lipstick, long black onyx dangly earrings, my own hair which I’m growing out.  My drab mode only consists of the male shirt which is totally open no buttons done up.

No one has said anything negative, they know I’m married as they let my wife on Monday.  Sadly she got taken to Hospital on Tuesday whilst I was working away in Nottingham(I drive 44 ton Artics(semitrailer for are Americans)),.  I am using my wife’s Hotel room whilst she is in Intensive Care after a serious operation Tuesday night.  Tomorrow night I may dress fully as it will be a different lot staying.

Admin
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member

Late afternoon here.  Today was beauty day- haircut and manipedi with fave new color for my toes 'don’t bossanova me' before lunch.  Just back from outing walking to the bank and a local gay bar.   Browsed in a couple resale stores and actually found a pair of women's skinny jeans that fit!  I'm a size 12 with long legs.

Clark's has some really cute women’s flip flops and I get compliments all the time. Cut off Jean short shorts. Aloha shirt with understated bracelet and necklace.  Femme eyewear and Panama hat.  Mascara only.

I fitted right in and enjoyed the new me with my new femme walk and carriage.  Every time out in this androgynous look gives me more confidence.

was out in a similar look a couple weeks ago and a cute younger man complimented me on my 'Brazilian' look.  Who knew?

Lady
Topic starter
(@charchar1959)

Tonight it's a light pink silky cami/shorts set with frilly black lace on the edges.  I felt like having my breast forms on tonight, so a tight little bralette underneath to hold the girls and a matching panty.  And of course hose and heels.  The shorts are really short (just the way I like them).  Wish I had a selfie stick...I'd love to share a photo of this outfit.  I'll get one soon, I promise.  <3

Baroness Annual
(@delaware)
Honorable Member     los angeles, ca, United States of America

I am wearing red lacy panties, black lace camisole with spaghetti straps, wig with long curly hair down to mid back and slippers. I have a sweatshirt and athletic shorts nearby in case SO wakes up and comes my way.

Lady
Topic starter
(@charchar1959)

Worked late tonight, so straight to bed in a simple aqua chemise, bikinis and hose.  Tomorrow night I’ll put more into it.

Lady
(@rbekka)
Noble Member     SF Bay Area, California, United States of America

Goodness, you all sound so beautiful!

Love you Gurls of CDH!

Lady
Topic starter
(@charchar1959)

Tonight I could really put my CharChar on !  A beautiful purple chemise...probably my most elegant piece.  Underneath that, my favorite flowery bralette keeping my breast forms snug.  Purple bikinis. suntan hose and heels.  And for the first time, a wig!  Took me a while to figure it out, but OMG, I love the feeling of the soft hair draped over my shoulders.  Can't wait to get a starter makeup kit and learn to spiff up this boring face enough to smile for the camera.

Page 1 / 102
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?