Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

You might want to add some commas in the first part of that question and see how it changes the question, and how you think?

The Gurls here, whether they have an inner feminine side, well hidden, or an overt one, form a spectrum.
      Perhaps you have a majority feminine side? Or a minority one?
      Perhaps, no matter what percentage yours is, you have to keep it suppressed?
      Job, family, commitments, society, whatever reason.

I am going to guess that if you are on this site, then you (or your loved one, if you are a SO), find a way to nurture that feminine side, even if only in your mind, or you might get to really ‘let her out’.

So. What if you don’t get to dress?
      So what, if you don’t get to dress?

You probably find way to cope?
      ‘Underdressing’? A nice nightie to bed? Private dressing sessions when you get some alone time?
      Or, you might have a supportive SO, or family?
      I suspect from what I read here that that is the minority experience.

What are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Hi Candy

Anyone who reads my posts prob knows a bit of my history….I live alone so grace is everywhere everyday really, except for work…I prob shop 50% grace 50% drab, grace is usually out and about town five or even six days a week. I do consider myself soooo lucky and I really don’t take it for granted. The reason being I have a high percentage of girlfriends here who never go out and/or have very limited dressing time, which I can only imagine is extremely tough……it’s probably why I always want to come across as “happy go lucky”….two reasons….firstly I AM….haha…

secondly, if any of you girl’s are feeling low, and I can make you smile and get upbeat responses…you really don’t know how good it makes ME feel…

Love to you all…..grace ❤️❤️

Maya Sol
      Lady

I already wrote I see it: It’s like food and sex: If you don’t have it for a long time you really need it. It’s part of the things that my body needs: food, water, sex, and cd.

Anonymous

Yes so right hun xx

Good topic Candy.
      I dont get to overdress much, but I do wear my panties every day, and A pretty nightgown to bed every night. we have separate rooms for medical reasons, so That fulfills me somewhat.
      Yes, I do long to dress fully, and am working up to telling my SO, I haven’t been doing it long, so I feel it may b be easier as there have been no long-time hidden secrets, I have just recently admitted it to myself, although I have tried her things on for a few years, in secret.
      Sorry, I’m rambling. but the bottom line is, being part of this community, and underdressing, and sleeping in my nighties, is enough for now.
      Hugs, Regine

Anonymous

i live alone too. just dont dress much at home. if im dressing im going out. either shopping, restaurant or whatever. you cant cage this cd when im dressed. i go out 2 to 4 times a week or about 15 to 20 hours. sometimes when i get home from work its like lets get dressed and go somewhere. it sucks when all the fun places are closed or close early. it must really suck not being about to dress at all.

well when I don’t get dressed up I feel depressed, un happy with my self.  I need to dress up and be happy and less depressed and less panic attacks.   when I dress up I feel normal. Its like a normal thing for me to do is get dressed up in what society calls female clothing, panties, bra, skirt and blouse or dress, nylons.    some times when i have the time and freedom of no one home except wife I will put on eye shadow and perfume and ear rings.  my wife knows of my cross dressing and puts up with it as I would call it. she lets me dress up but will not see me dressed up, but she has seen me dressed up and even getting dressed up.   my fem side needs to dress up as her and also hide it when she needs to.  I under dress a lot and no one knows I am wearing a dress or skirt and blouse.  so I feel feminine in a way where I am wearing female cloths and male cloths.   especially during the winter time, keeps me warm

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?