Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m back to CDH after quite a long absence. I had a wound on my foot that had me non weight bearing for quite some time. I couldn’t get into my computer station and my phone doesn’t really play well with the site. But I’m up and walking again. I’m planning on being here a few times a day if I can.

Just a quick side note. I’ve decided to become a published poet. I’m looking to get something published in a magazine. So from time to time I’ll be posting something in the Poet’s Corner forum.

Emily
      Lady

Welcome back. Congrats on a successful recovery. I had a total knee replacement last year. No fun at all! Still affects my ability to walk in heels over 4”.
      I believe I have read some of your poetry here. Lovely! You have a beautiful way with words and expressions. Good luck in your publishing endeavor!

Thanks Emily. It’s great to be back. And thank you for the compliment and well wishes. I really appreciate that.

Hi Casey, and welcome back!!! It’s great to hear you have fully recovered. I look forward to your poetry, and wish you success for your publishing endeavours.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Thank you Stephanie. That’s so nice of you to say.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?