Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Recently I’ve downloaded snap chat. Playing with the different filters is quite addictive. Lots are hairstyles and makeup. Even a few gender change and face swap filters. My wife laughs at some and questions my enjoyment of others. Anyone else enjoy using apps and filters to see yourself more fem.

There is an ap I recently tried where you upload a photo of yourself and it feminizes it.  I’m not ugly but not beautiful as a woman but definitely feminine.  And I look a little like my sister.

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Kerri,

I did the same thing a few months ago. It was a little scary how much I looked like my sister!
        I still enjoyed my feminine looking self in the picture though.

💕Lara

Savannah Vee
      Duchess

I’ve wanted to play with a few different face apps, but haven’t done so yet. I suspect that when you download your picture it goes into data base that can later be sold for the purposes of facial recognition. I think in the near future that anyone will be able to search the entire web for every picture that you’ve every posted. And I’m a bit worried that my Savannah pics will show up right along side my guy-self pics.

Maybe I’m just paranoid.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Gabby, thanks for the post. For me I thought something like that would be kind of cool just to mess around with just for fun. But I wouldn’t post any photos of me that didn’t show the real me. To me it would kind of like false advertising. But I can see some girls really liking it. I guess I’m fortunate in that for my entire life of crossdressing I have not had an issue passing as a female. I’m now just over 2 months away from turning 73 and I still go out fairly often in public. I have a girl friend in town who I go shopping with once a week and then have happy hour at our favourite pub and have never had any issues. Lastly, I am absolutely not a techi type person and if I was to try something like feminizing my face I’d probably end up looking like the cookie monster 😥. Have a great day girl.

Trish 💖

Connie Wittnee
        Baroness - Annual

Trish! Envy and admiration: ‘for my entire life of crossdressing I have not had an issue passing as a female. I’m now just over 2 months away from turning 73 and I still go out fairly often in public. I have a girl friend in town who I go shopping with once a week and then have happy hour at our favourite pub and have never had any issues.” Such delight for you🌹! 

Trish White
          Baroness

Hi Connie, it is a delight and I thank my parents each and every day, I am a very lucky girl. Thanks for your reply.

Trish ❤️

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Gabby,

I have played with one. I have almost no experience with makeup, and I thought it would be interesting to see what I might look like if I could feminize my features.
      I would not mind looking the way the pictures came out. Although in one, similar to Kerri’s experience I came out looking very similar to one of my sisters. I suppose that is not a bad thing, it just felt weird.

💕Lara

I find myself looking like my mom or my daughter. Which is a terrible thing and makes sense

I like FaceApp and Reface. The latter is mostly for fun but with FaceApp I produced a lot of images then manipulated them further with Brushstroke and Affinty and some other apps. People asked if my mom was the subject. I said she was.

CelesteCD
        Lady

I have used reface as well – fun to play around with

When I first joined CDH, I used to use Face App often to see how I looked with different makeup looks, and different hair.  It was very useful to see what the app did to me to turn me into a female.  It even helped me to pick out a hairstyle that I really liked.  I’m like so many here though, I’d never use an app to manipulate a photo that I posted here, I’m a purist, and like to present myself as I really look, even if it is after screening a bunch of photos.

No never tied a app to change my face , what app would i look for to try it out just for fun.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Gabby!  I have to say that though it is an intriguing idea, I do not want to look at a stranger when I look at my pic, I wanna see me.  So, I may not be as cute as I want to be, but I’m me.  It’s just easier that way.

Stevie

Hi Gabby,  I don’t use any app ever.  If I take a pic I really want to see the real me and no substitutes.  Good or bad (and as much as I usually hate most of my pics) I find that is the only way for me to really learn and critique myself.  Marg

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Gabby, I tried some kind of facial or portrait changing app about 4-5 years ago (before I joined cdh and before all the new apps that have appeared) and I played with it a little but never liked any of the results.  I spent most of my career learning new apps and writing more, and I’m slowly getting just a teensy tired of having to learn even more.

I counted the various places I’ve joined that need a password and it’s about 300. I’m at the point where learning too many new things just isn’t worth my time, so I have to pick and choose carefully now and since I’ve never been truly happy with any portrait of myself in the last 20 years, I don’t need to be again reminded…and frustrated. <sigh>

But I would hope that others here feel better about their results.

Hugs, ChloëC

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by ChloeC.

can some one tell me a free web site that does face changes just to see what i would look like with different wigs and style of eye shadow and dresses i have looked around and all want money.

Julie
      Lady

Snapchat I’ll use again once I accept my first cell phone. It has a few face gender filters and lots of great makeup filters. Both help me look even more femme.

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

When I first started using makeup, I wasn’t very good at it. So I would use a face app to enhance my makeup. It made a big difference, sort of what I might look like if a professional did it. As I progressed, I stopped using it because (a) CDH doesn’t allow for enhanced photos, and (b) my makeup skills improved to the point where I didn’t need it. I have also used facial apps for fun, to feminize the features of my face. The result is a “fantasy”  version of Angela. The results are enjoyable to look at, but I delete them at some point because the woman in the photo is not me. Facial apps can also be useful. I like seeing what I look like with different hair styles. And recently, I was trying to decide what types of glasses for Angela to wear. I was able to use an app to try on different styles.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?