Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Good Day Ladies,

Hoping all of you fabulous Gurls are safe and well!

I believe this has been asked before, but as I consider this again (and am leaning towards the “no” side), do many of you have alternate social media accounts for your Femme identity?

I would love to do so but these things, Facebook, Instagram and all the others, are “interconnected” in one way or another. They idea of accounts being “cross-contaminated” are just too great (for me), and we all have a digital footprint we leave behind each and every time we are on line, from whatever device we may use.

Please share your views.

Love and Hugs,

Rebecka

Anonymous

I’m not sure what you mean by cross contaminated.

Do you mean being able to identify your fem side from your male social media account?

You can think of using a vpn or proxy chain if this concerns you if you think others want to compare IP address.

But I would just avoid what you write on each account so that one is strictly fem side and the other strictly male side.

Hugs

Jessica

Being in the field, I avoid social media at all costs.  I do have a facebook account, but i rarely log in and post anything in facebook.

I’m still old school and about the only electronic medium I use is email.  Due to lockdown, zoom/skype for work only, as it is required.

I try not to use social media. I don’t have facebook or any of that. If I really know you, I have your cell number.

-SR-

Hi Rebekka Nice to meet you  and i dont have any other accounts as Stephanie except here as all you girls are my lifes blood and fills my heart with joy so i dont do social media  just wanted to say hello and hope you keep it private good luck ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Steph….you really are a sweetheart xx

Im taking after my sweet friend Grace  incase you were wondering he he ..

💋💋😘

Anonymous

I only have here and my tumblr account i my fem name but still get e-mails for advertising for Heather and I’ve never been on their site, so these are definitely interlinked.

I have a male FB account and a femme Twitter. I refuse to create a Darcy FB as I have seen links between the two personas comingling.

I haven’t made use of my fb account in a couple years now. There’s still just enough people there that I won’t delete it yet, but…

Bridgette does not have anything but an email address that gets little use, and a presence here (and one or two other places that I haven’t deleted yet).

Amazon is strictly my male ID, but he seems to order a lot of femme stuff. All other shopping sites and stores are him too. He does a lot of shopping, the pig, lol! I don’t see Bridgette ever having social media either.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Hi Rebekka I have two CDH & Pinterest both are female accounts, my pinterest account is in another name and all pictures of Sarah are locked and not visible. I dont do FB its too risky my CDH & pinterest accounts go to a non linked email address, I wish it was not the case but needs must.

Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Hi Rebekka

Grace is a Cdh girl….yes that’s it…unless you count an outlook email address she has….

Can’t stand  and don’t trust facebook and all the other ” social media ” that are definitely more interested in you than you are in them…..

Catch me if you can, grace xx

I only have a couple email addresses. No social media. Spent over 30 years in the IT field and I don’t trust those people with my information.

Patti 🥰

Let’s see?

Pinterest
      Facebook
      Instagram
      Twitter

and does WordPress count?

Mostly I am on Twitter and really only keep Facebook around because I have a few buy and sell groups I like to look on.

I still do use Pinterest a bit to keep track of some ideas for clothing and makeup.

And I still blog.

Cynthia

Anonymous

Primarily I am on Instagram and Reddit. I also have a Flickr account that houses pretty much every photo I take (whereas only a select handful make the cut to get posted to my primary social profiles).

Basically my e-mail address. I do not find Facebook, Instagram, etc. of any real use to want to be tracked by them. Sometimes this is a nuisance, but a pretty minor one.

Araminta.

Hello Rebekka

I only have an Olivia FB account, I have e-mail accounts for both identities. Anymore, anyone who knows me, knows about all of me so theres not much need for hiding.

Olivia

I have a separate email account for myself on gmail and one for him on Yahoo, only because some org’s and businesses require it.  My gmail is by far the most active of the 2 though.

I do not use Twitter or Facebook or Instagram, etc because of the disturbing actions they have begun taking lately by stifling free speech and different opinions.  Is it becoming 1984?

PaulaF

Peta Mari
        Lady

Orwells book was supposed to fiction, not a handbook.

Seren
      Baroness

I closed all my fb early last year as I started exploring my femme side. But I did open a new IG account (separate email/login) for what started out as fashion/makeup but is now mostly TG and CD friends. Alongside this place I’ve found the community there extremely beneficial.

Love and over sharing

xx Seren xx

Rebekka,

I have a Facebook account which is completely separate from my male existence. I established a separate email for Leah, and use a completely separate browser to access them. That way I don’t intersect in any way with my male on line identity. I have a number of CD/TG friends on FB and enjoy talking with them.

I don’t use the Facebook or Messenger app on my iPhone or iPad, and I’ve set up the browsers to clear all history and cookies on exit.

So far, it’s worked well for me!

Leah

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

1/. I avoid the Facebook’s et al of this world like the plague Too much “Cross referencing”.. (Tho I do peek at “the Boss’s” account now and then!!

2/. I have anything up to 3 email accounts for Caty’s internet activities and run two others in no way connected to the first lot for “male me”.

3/. I use as much virus and VPN software as I can to disguise my IP address.

There are some nasty types out there, I dont need the hassle

Goodness me, I dont even have a smart phone still happily run and old “clunker” flip phone!

Caty,

The Ancient One

Ahhh… the dreaded social media!
      I have a FB account so as to keep contact with my plethora of overseas friends though I lurk rather than take an active role. If it weren’t for some significant friends I would quite happily ‘die’.

I started Twitter way back when Lance Armstrong was cool but that was a bust so I deleted that… thank -—-!
      Everything other than CDH is a bust and I mean a bust! I have different emails for my femme self but… well, I just don’t give a ——— anymore. Sad be they who would think of blackmailing me! I have worked in IT long enough to know how to trace those ‘folk’ and dish out a hit of my own.

I love to hand write letters to my friends. Even better when I can call them and talk… just like of old…

“Hello, this is me you’re talking to”. Hugs Polly

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?