• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

As a CD, feels like I often overthink some small aspects of dressing and end up wondering how would a GG solve this problem. I love skinny jeans, but sometimes I just don’t want to have to deal with a purse for money, ID, and keys. Seeing a younger GG solve this problem inspired me.

First, ID and money can be taken out of the usual wallet and just held in those tiny jeans pockets or in a handheld wallet. Second, the massive smartphone goes in the back pocket, peeking out, in just held. But what to do with that bunch of keys. A simple key hook or D-ring works well to attach keys to the front belt loops of pants – safe and easy to get too!

Thanks to that GG that was wearing her keys in the exact same way!

Anonymous

Thank you , Lea! I’ve also come to find out that it’s best to only take keys you absolutely need. I keep my house and car key on a separate ring (hooked to the rest of my keys when in man-mode) … and simply unhook them and take them with me when I’m dressed (I still usually always carry them in a small clutch…)

Hugs!

Shawna

Becka
      Lady

I have a couple of small canvas clutch style bags (one black, one brown), that go with just about everything.

They are large enough to carry my wallet (which is small already), my phone and keys.  They are quite useful.

Regarding my wallet, I carry the bare minimum.  Never liked having a huge wallet.

Love and hugs,

Rebekka

So far I have just locked them in my vehicle, on purpose.  The key pad combo gets me back in.  Great tips none the less.  I’m sure there will be an occasion when I do have to carry a key.  Re: the wallet, I have the typically large wallet I carry all the time when traveling, even if it’s out of sight.  I see the need to downsize already.  Yup, it’s a journey.  Good topic.

Jenny

The only solution is a purse.  Women never use their jeans pockets for these purposes, being the phone its only exception because of practicality.

Anonymous

My solution was not only purses, but ‘waist bags/purses’.  To each their own, and since I’m a minority, I’m prolly the only one doing this?  I carry keys/and the ENTRY thingie, in my bra if there’s no other place.  NEVER place stuff in your pockets, you’ll poke through and omg the things that CAN go wrong with thin or fragile materials   …besides, the lumps are horrible to view!    My waist bags are simply Gothic purses that resemble Motorcycle purses, thus they can be either one.  Waist or Slung.  Mine holds my keys, two sets, (My Cadillac CTS-V hasn’t any locks to pick).  (Special Order), a wallet, a .40 Glock (unless it’s on my upper thigh), and makeup ‘touch-up’ thingies.  Money is usually in one of my boots.  🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?