Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just curious if anyone else likes Soma products?  For a long time the only panties and bras I wore were Victoria’s Secret but recently I found Soma products online…and at the mall, and have been very surprised how much I loved their products.  My less than feminine side has always made it hard to find something with enough coverage for all day wear without escaping but Soma’s hipsters and boyshorts make all day wearing incredibly comfortable.  Heck even their thongs are good as well!  Also, they come in lots of great colors so when I want to feel flirty I can but at the same time I can still wear other colors when I want to be more incognito.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have ever tried their products too!

Yes.  I switched about 6 months ago to all Soma.  I love the vanishing line boy shorts and vanishing hipsters with lace.  I have 4 Soma bras and a lot of the cool nights PJs and nightgowns.  I have been very happy with Soma and wear it daily. My SO loves their clothes too.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I agree, Soma has good fitting products and are made well. It’s not all that I wear but I have been very happy with what I have.

I love Soma products. I have been wearing their panties and bralets for about 5 years. They are currently having a sale on panties 5 for $ 25. I have had nothing but good service while in store shopping. Their cool nights line of PJ’s is all I wear.

The Enbliss bralettes  are the best bras that I have found out there on the market and I absolutely love the vanishing edge bikini panties.   I really find that their products are far superior to many other brands out there.   Way more comfortable too.    Just my two cents.

hugzz Ginny.

The only thing I have from Soma is a pair of very nice pink lacy bikini panties.  They were on sale for $2.00 but S/H was $12.00.  I know if you place an order large enough most places will waive S/H but for me amazon is still the better option.

Hi Erin,

Thank you for your post.

I have gone platinum twice with my VS card, three drawers stuffed and overflowing. I’ve never heard of Soma so thanks for the suggestion. I will have to check them out. 😘

Erica❤️

Is Soma tg/cd friendly? There is one near me I have thought of trying.

I have been to several of their stores and tried things on in the dressing rooms without any issue. I have never had a bra fitting though. Hopefully soon. I generally shop in male mode as well.

I have just been itching to go into a soma store and shop for some of there lingerie. I see adds pop up on the computer and have browsed some. I looks like there is a lot of things I would like. The vanishing edge bikini panty looks interesting and there is a few unlined bras that have my interest as well as a brelette. A trip to soma is on the list. Please any suggestions or help welcome.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?