• This topic has 22 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 102

I’m 52, almost 53, years old.  I still don’t feel old.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 655

The only time I have actually felt close to my actual age was the period when I was going through all of my cancer junk like the radiation treatments, both periods of chemotherapy and all the surgeries (large and small).

This past summer was the second since my final stay in the hospital, and I celebrated the 40th anniversary of my 21st birthday.  That is as high as I am counting and will just have the anniversaries.  I do dress my age for the most part, but sometimes get a rebellious kick going and out comes a mini (not micro, tho), and maybe a sexy sheer blouse with a lot of sexy, lacey undies.

NEVER grow old!!

PaulaF

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 353

I have this old age thing sussed. when i waken in the morning ,i stick my elbows out and if they don’t hit the side of the box , i know i am good to go. stay safe ladies. Pyxx.

Brilliant answer PY. But if you have  just  woken up in the dark, you have fallen asleep with your balaclava on backwards and Grace and I are Sat in the dumper truck waiting,  doing our nails.

PY Marshall
      Participant
      Registered On: July 21, 2018
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 213

I have this old age thing sussed. when i waken in the morning ,i stick my elbows out and if they don’t hit the side of the box , i know i am good to go. stay safe ladies. Pyxx.

ChloeC
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 193

Stay healthy, stay fit, stay active.  I have pictures of my mother’s grandmother who was still alive when I was young. I was around 5 or 6 and she was about 83 or 84 when she passed. To a 5 year old she looked old, white hair, black dress, wrinkled face, receding gum lines (and really not much different from a picture of her at 73!).

My mother passed at almost 95.  Now of course I was older and more experienced but definitely upon reaching 90 or 91, she did not look even that 83.  She was active her whole life, right up to early 90’s, teaching, traveling, getting together with friends, reading, doing the daily puzzles.  She was able to see and get to know a little, at least 3 of her great grandchildren.  That’s what I’m aiming for.  I have 2 grandkids about 20 and I hope within the next 10 years (which will still be before that age of my great-grandmother) I’ll get to know at least one. The only way I’ll do that is to follow the example of my mother.  We didn’t talk about it much, but I think she just decided to stay as active and not worry about it as she was able for as long as she was able.

So, do I feel old? Sometimes, and sometimes I think – there’s an awful lot more in life I still want to do, and the only way I’ll do it is to follow that first line, besides the 4th rule I’m still learning – just stop worrying about it.

Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 353

I  don’t worry about getting old, there is no point, try and keep healthy and enjoy each day. My measurements on when I think you have reach old age, is when you say hello to your reflection in the bathroom mirror, because your mind thinks your parent seems to be looking straight back at you…………bubble bursting moment.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Bianca Everdene
      Participant
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 569
      1. Hi Dylie

I am very much in the ‘age is a state of mind’ camp.

Yes as we age sometimes we become physically less able due to health issues, the ravages of addictions etc. Sometimes the mental traumas and tribulations we go through age us.

But in my view the important thing is to dust yourself down and get back on your feet each time you get a hit, mentally or physically. Make the most of what you have.

And women have it so good when it comes to ageing gracefully. From skincare,  makeup, control underwear, wigs, heels etc etc, to ‘enhance us physically. Maybe superficial, but if it makes us feel good why not?

RAGE AGAINST THE AGE. Be who you want to be, not what your age dictates you be. In my 60s still rocking concerts with my kids. All postponed until next year😭My Chemical Romance, Greenday, All Time Low, Bring me The Horizon🤟

In fact maybe you can give me some input my young friend. I’m bald😭got that horseshoe shaped hair around the side and back. Should I just go full Bruce Willis and shave it all off? Would it look better? Should I get my ears pierced? Or does that just a bad look on a middle aged man? You can be truthful I won’t be offended.

❤️B

Doh, said Im in my 60s but am actually 50s. Not a problem, just a typo🤣

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Bianca Everdene
      Participant
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Replies: 569

Hi Dylie

I am very much in the ‘age is a state of mind’ camp.

Yes as we age sometimes we become physically less able due to health issues, the ravages of addictions etc. Sometimes the mental traumas and tribulations we go through age us.

But in my view the important thing is to dust yourself down and get back on your feet each time you get a hit, mentally or physically. Make the most of what you have.

And women have it so good when it comes to ageing gracefully. From skincare,  makeup, control underwear, wigs, heels etc etc, to ‘enhance us physically. Maybe superficial, but if it makes us feel good why not?

RAGE AGAINST THE AGE. Be who you want to be, not what your age dictates you be. In my 60s still rocking concerts with my kids. All postponed until next year😭My Chemical Romance, Greenday, All Time Low, Bring me The Horizon🤟

In fact maybe you can give me some input my young friend. I’m bald😭got that horseshoe shaped hair around the side and back. Should I just go full Bruce Willis and shave it all off? Would it look better? Should I get my ears pierced? Or does that just a bad look on a middle aged man? You can be truthful I won’t be offended.

❤️B

KHeart
        Participant
        Registered On: October 1, 2020
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 78

Hi Bianca, I’m in my mid-thirties, so not sure I qualify to answer, but honestly, if you want to wear earrings, go ahead and wear them… And wear them with confidence. Age is just a number… Own the look and make it your own if you believe you will be happier for it. x

Bobbi Sue
      Participant
      Registered On: September 15, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 90

I wasted my youth thinking I was old.

Seriously?   I’d say you start getting old around 60 to 65.   That’s when you start to fall apart.   You feel the effects of arthritis and bursitis, maybe some hyperpigmentation, and just a touch of crepe to your skin.  But so what?   It’s not like it’s going to get better.

A child once asked my father his age.   “Ninety six” was the answer.   The child said, “Wow, I hope I never get that old!”   My father replied, “Ask yourself again when you’re 95.” 😘

rebekka moore
      Participant
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 77
      Replies: 846

Good question.

Of late I have started “feeling my age”.  More mental than anything else.  In today’s world this can be such a deterrent to others.  Especially when trying to find a job!

Ageism is real, I’m feeling that and that makes me feel old.  Add that I like to show a more female side and that really makes things difficult.

Sorry, I don’t mean to be a downer today

Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 628

Physically I guess I started to feel it in my early 40’s.  Mentally I still feel young with a  heart that still behaves like it’s in its 20’s.  In a way I would have to call myself “age-fluid” in how I feel.  Sometimes feeling young and vital like I’m half my age, other times not so much.  I do know those days following my joining of cdh I felt 20 years younger!  Honest though, covid has put a couple of years on me….

One thing is that dressing up all pretty makes me feel younger – and also makes me wish I WAS younger.  Lol.

Stevie

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 550

I was feeling old as I approach 60. The body doesn’t move like it used to. Last February, I had what I call a radical feminine awakening. This has caused me to feel much younger!

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 473

I Definitely have to put more time effort and thought into my health nowadays. My early to mid 40’s was a wake up call, and I listened.

When I’m careless with my diet and activities, my body lets me know.

Old? No. Maturing……..a little

Celeste Starre
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 606

I’m only 71 but when I get to an age when I feel old I’ll let you know.

patty williams
      Participant
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 1146

Hi Dylie,

My body started letting me know it wasn’t going any more a little at 42.

That’s the first sign of I felt I was getting more mature.

However 55 has been really tough on me.

I still feel young mentally but when I look in the mirror  I wonder who that older person is staring back at me and wonder where did my youth go.

You have so much  beautiful youth ahead of you enjoy it and revel in your youth and feminine beauty sweetie.

You are such a cutie pie.

Patty

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1406

I was starting to feel the age and the mileage at 49.

Roberta Denny
      Participant
      Registered On: May 19, 2020
      Replies: 133

I am sixty but mentally I am as eternally young.I always aim to dress appropriately for someone of my age.My figure is quite good and my legs still look good.My legs look as nice in pantyhose/ tights as they have always done.I wear a lot of skirts and dresses and like to show a bit of leg as long as the hemlines go just below the knee.The only thing that’s aged is my hair which has gone progressively more grey in the last three  years.I still have a good head of thick hair so I cannot complain.My understanding and supportive wife akways says I look lovely when I am in Roberta mode.I really cannot complain.

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 585

Hi Dylie….

As long as I feel younger than I actually am, I will continue to be happy. after all, I don’t have to look at me much in drab, I always seem to be on the inside looking out!!.

The beauty of age is the knowledge that goes with it….and being a girl, you have the use of make up and get better at using it, so the fantasy continues……I have said this before, but I think it’s worth repeating……I am determined to just grow old disGRACEfully.

Smiles…..grace xx

stephanie plumb
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 97
      Replies: 893

There is a saying – “you are as old as the person you feel.”  But lets no go there……

Age is creeping up on me. Sometimes, out of the corner of my eye I swear I  catch a glimpse of a hooded  figure, with a huge sickle, waiting back in the shadows.  This can’t be good.

But I am not old in my mind. I am ageing disgracefully, and refuse to be cowed by time. I also have a Magic Mirror.  As soon as I get my (argueably too young for me) wig on, the years slip away and I see before me a woman at least 25 ( okay 10) years younger than I was just seconds ago.

Mind you, without the wig, and I catch a look unexpectedly,  I recoil in horror at the miserable old git that must have just walked past behind me.

Stephanie P 🧡

Tiff Any
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 852

Mentally always younger , physically I’m younger on Monday but “age” through the week til Friday , the joys of physical work 😜😜

Genevïéve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 248

Hi Dylie…

Mentally, I don’t feel old… however, my body says otherwise. Bad lower back, arthritis, aches and pains, don’t recover from getting sick (colds/flu) as quick and failing eyes. I’m falling apart…

Was okay into my late 30’s… after that, the pains started to creep in…

Gen… 💋

6 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.