• This topic has 13 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

1. Royal Blue bra with lace trim (pushup, underwire)

2. Marine blue lace bra  pushup bra

3. Pastel Pink Triangle padded bra (wireless)

4. Black Lace pushup bra

5. White lace push up bra with removable straps

6. Pastel Pink Lace Push Up bra with black straps

7. Shock Pink pushup lace bra

8. Red Satin Push Up bra with lace trim

Do you liked it? What your fav?

Anonymous

I certainly live pretty bras. Hugs. Amber

Very pretty bras. I love them. I prefer lace or sheer ones but, I’ll take what I can get and when I can get them.

I love bras I like them not paded  lace or silk

Anonymous

I don’t have a push-up bra but really like the last two, red satin and the shock pink. Nice! Alexis

Anonymous

Lovely bras! My favourite colour is blue so I’d pick the blue ones. I love lace bras so my favourite would be the marine blue bra. I’d wear it with a pair of matching brazilian knickers and navy 10 denier hold ups with lace tops.

I envy  people  that have bras  I wish I had a few today I bought  myself  tights and I will  ware them tomorrow  l would  prefer  stockings and  suspenders  but that  would show

Perhaps I’m getting like my wife. All the fancy bras show through most clothes. Beige, white, and black longline have become my favorites when dressing. The fancy ones are for lounging. But still a lot of fun!

I have a good range  from front closer, balcony, full cup,  seam-free crop-top and a few lace bras I wear with breast forms. I also have a variety of styles of panties/shapewear briefs. I have also bodysuits, (with split crotch), make it easier to go to the bathroom.

Anonymous

Hi Marie and thanks for sharing your super nice collection with us! I’m always partial to red so that one is my favorite followed followed closely by the pink then blue. Mine are black and chocolate brown (that one is so comfy to have on) lace ones and a couple of beige ones. One has to love them!

Hi Kendra, I have one black and one blue lace bras and I love a white bra with lace trim. They really make me feel feminine. The first bra that I purchased was a Playtex ‘Cross Your Heart’ . ( I remember the advertisement on tv from my childhood days).  I have purchased bras & panties/shapewear from eBay. It’s trial and error as different styles of bras are different sizes. I bought 2 bodysuits last week in two different sizes. One in my size and the other one size smaller. The smaller bodysuit makes me look slimmer.

Hi Girls, Can you remember the first bra that you purchased from a lingerie / department store in male mode?

Anonymous

Hi Marie. My very first bra came from a huge thrift store in town. A gorgeous black lace one with a rich deep pink lace trim and a tiny cute pink bow where the cups met on top. I was soooo nervous when paying for it as I was sure everyone was starring at me. Sadly I think I lost it during a household move. It fit so well!

Anonymous

Hi Marie, the first bra I bought from a lingerie department was a Gossard underwired bra from their Ritz collection. It was cream with lovely lace cups and matching lace briefs. I remember feeling so sophisticated and sexy when I was wearing it. I can’t recall feeling nervous when I bought it but I was young and fearless then! Helen Elizabeth.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?