Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What a day. But then, it’s been a week. Went out and about Wednesday wearing leggings, and otherwise male attire, and rather enjoyed myself. Nobody seemed to care. It was a nice day until near the end, when my wife’s youngest daughter started exhibiting signals of one of her famous eruptions.

Thursday, my wife and Bridgette were supposed to go to Torrid for a real bra fitting for me, but the predicted eruption went off that morning, resulting in a fine row between wife and step daughter via text, triggered my wife’s PTSD, and spent the rest of the day consoling her.

Today, she said she’d like to take Bridgette out to dinner by way of making up for yesterday, so we went out to a place other side of town that we like. And walking in, my sole came nearly all the way off of my right boot. 😭😭!

Wife said let’s go home, get another pair of shoes and try someplace closer to home. So we go to another place we like, and somehow, with like only 50% capacity and all these people in the restaurant business out of work, they can’t get tables turned in there due to a shortage of staff. We eventual leave, having not been seated. 😡

So, in the end, all dolled up and no place to go, we went and picked up burgers and hung out on the couch watching Midsomer Murders. Maybe tomorrow… son is camping this weekend. ☺😁😄

Bridgette…oh did I mention I had to fix the truck again today also?

Anonymous

Some Days Bridgette it’s just not worth getting out of bed is it?

Can’t remember who said it but I always remember this quote: “Hell is other people”

And I  have always wondered why anyone would live in Midsomer or anywhere near it, the bodycount must be astronomical by now.

Tomorrow will be brilliant!

Hugs Diana

581 deaths total, according to the interwebsnet! But DCI Barnaby always solves it! Lol

B

Anonymous

Perhaps Midsomer is at the centre of one of those “devils triangles ” like the series “Death in paradise” set on a small island in the Caribbean, they must have renewed the entire population by now, and I think they are on their 3rd detective one of whom was a murder victim himself.

Alarmed

Diana.

Oh! Yes, we watch that one too! It’s a good one. At least they usually confine their cast to just one murder per episode most of the time. Let’s see, the original star was sent out to investigate the murder of his predecessor, later he himself was murdered. They’re on the 3rd after him now.

We love whodunit shows, and personally I’d rather watch the British/Assie/Kiwi shows than some of the American ones, the latter often being a bit violent and/or dark.

Bridgette

How has this man not been promoted to murdered himself? He must have made enemies some where along the lines.

Anonymous

mmh, midsomer … thumb sucking time.

I went off on a tangent trying to remember if cross dressing had ever featured in any way.

Yes! “Written in Blood” : series 1 episode 2. Was it really only the second ever showing of MM, after the pilot show? (apparently – Mr Wiki says so)

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Never mind Bridgette there is always next time,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Bridgette.

bad news on the lack of somewhere to eat….

good news, Bridgette was out with full support from her wife….believe me, that would be a success in itself to a lot of girls here!!

as for midsomer…..the only place in the country where the cemetery is larger than the Town !!!!…..

also known as the ” dead centre” of England.

Smiles, grace x

Anonymous

Next time my wife and I go to England we want to take the Midsomer tour.

Anonymous

a brave move….as strangers in midsomer, you will be either suspects or victims.

( up your life insurance !!)

Smiles, grace x

Anonymous

We are going to stay away from big wheels of cheese and vickers.

Wise choice! And stay away from the Barnaby women, their acquaintances always end up dead.

Bridgette

I agree, Grace. My wife’s a real gem. Today was much better. E worked around the house all morning and afternoon, then she says she wanted Bridgette to go out to dinner again. We went where we tried to go the first time where I broke my shoe the night before, and had a fabulous dinner, then home to watch Top Chef on Hulu. Really fab day.

Bridgette

Anonymous

One of my favorite shows. We miss Tom and Ben.

Agree. It was kind of surprising John Nettles did so very many seasons anyway, most shows have more cast turnover. It’s probably a big part of what has made it so successful for so long.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette,

I LOVE the way your wife responded to your unselfish act of love in subduing your personal desires to give her what she needed. It didn’t matter what you did together; you were together with her gratitude for your sacrifice.

And you exhibited the best of us in a perfect masculine/feminine blend.

Sounds wonderful!

Bridgette

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?