Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Everyone!

For Christmas I got a couple of things I didn’t expect. For those who don’t know me well, I am a closet crossdresser. My wife knows I wear panties every day, and encouraged me to paint my toe nails for the first time 2 1/2 years ago…. but knows little else. No one else know anything as far as I know…….

For Christmas my wife gave me to very unusual presents. Both from a makeup company called Beauty Pie. One is called JEJU DAILY,  the other is called SOUL PROVIDERS.

The first is an AM/PM moisture superinfusion (TM) with detoxifying micro minerals & daphne flower stem cells…….

The second is Re-energizing dry oil sugar scrub with grapefruit & black pepper essential oils, lemon peel, sea salt & evening primrose oil……

I haven’t used them yet, or discussed them with the wife…..

But if that wasn’t unusual enough, my 27 year old son gave me a wonderful Christmas card that contained a gift card to Sephora. The card came with a note explaining that he wants to go with me when I want to redeem it………

Interesting and unexpected gifts indeed!!!

Thoughts, feelings, speculations are welcome…..

and feel free to share any gifts that you have received that were totally unexpected….

Hugs and love,

Autumn

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Autumn, my, those are interesting gifts especially from your son.  I went on Sephora’s website and they do have a few products for men – but very, very few.  Much less than the local drugstore.  Either your family thinks your skin is in desperate need of repair or they know more than you think.  It seems a discussion with your wife is definitely in your future.  My daughter has bought me skin care and body scent sprays and I’ve never told her I’m a CD (at my wife’s request).  But I’m pretty sure she suspects I’m trans as I’ve worn ladies clothes and jewellry around her for years (and she was questioning me about Caitlyn Jenner).

I also went on the Beauty Pie website and found the jeju daily moisturizer.  There were lot of reviews of the product (and it is quite highly rated) and all the reviewers seem to be women.  I also did a search for men’s products on the website and there weren’t any.  Maybe your wife is hoping that you won’t use the moisturizer and she will use it?   Good luck with any future chats about your lovely Christmas gifts.  All the very Best, Hugs, Krista.

Wow Autumn! That’s wonderful. Hmmm. I DEFINITELY think there is a conversation or two in your future! Full report after your Sephora trip girlie!

-Jen

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?