• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jas.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dear Members,

Most of you have found Crossdresser Heaven after searching for a place of acceptance, support and understanding.  Many of you have had bad experiences on other sites where crossdressers are just part of the meat market on line.  The Ambassadors work hard to keep the site a safe, supportive and happy place. We work very hard to ensure that it doesn’t become the sleazy sex site that too many so-called transgender sites have become.

We’ve had ‘admirers’ come in who supposedly “luv CDs” but in fact just want sex chat so they very quickly get sent on their way. We have members join who, unfortunately, are also not on CDH for support and acceptance. They too get moved on.

You are all aware of ‘The Rules’ but just to remind you. We avoid any discussion of ‘The Big Three’ – politics, religion and most notably sex chat – in any public areas.  What adults do behind closed doors is their business but we will not tolerate blatant sex chat in public areas. That includes activity updates and chat. Private rooms in chat that are not password protected fall into the same category because they too are public.

I wrote before about usernames but it seems some people need things put to them more directly. Take your sex chat elsewhere. That’s not what CDH is about.  I have deleted another account tonight because some girls won’t take a warning and are obviously in the wrong place.

Manager Jane

Anonymous

Awesome. That’s the way it should be.

Anonymous

Ditto for me Jane!!

Rachel

Anonymous

Thank you and all the ambassadors for making CDH a safe place for the rest of us to hang out and just be girls.

Jillian

Rose
      Lady

I’d like to echo Jillian. I’ve run a website in the past, and it’s a lot of work. Kudos to the ambassadors for all the work they do to keep the “Heaven” in Crossdresser Heaven!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Well said JAne!

Anonymous

Im new here but already I can tell you how glad I am that the site is so well moderated.i look forward to participating on the site as much as i can

Sophie xx

Anonymous

thank you for that

this site is one i can come on from a religious stand point and let my wife know

keep it clean

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

I couldn’t say it any better, but you forgot the 4th subject we should avoid, “GUNS”, this is a subject that is not to be brought up in the public areas, which I just did so I will put my self in time out.

Thank you members who follow the rules, which is the majority of you all, and helping make CDH a heaven for all of us.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?