• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

YES THIS PAULA FEEBACK AND I AM A CROSSDRESSER BUT IT IS SO DANG HARD TO FIND SOME ONE TO HELP ME OR KNOW OF ANY ONE TO HELP ME LIKE DETERMENING MY CUP SIZE OD PANTY SIZE TO REALLY REALLY FEEL LIKE A CROSSDRESSER AND HOPEFULLY FIND SOME ONE TO HELP OR NOW OF ANY ONE TO HELP ME AND HOPEFULLY STRIKE A CONVERSION WITH SOME ONE THAT WOULD B AWESOME THANK YOU SINCERELY PAULA FEEBACK

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Hi Paula

Look into
      http://www.reneereyes.com/Crossdress%20Survival%20Guide/Crossdressed%20Shopping/Crossdresser%20sizes%20in%20clothing/

Not necessarily endorsing the site, but a good standard.
      Claudia

Anonymous

Hello Paula! When I started buying clothes I spent time looking at the size charts attached to most web sites. Even when paying particular attention to that information I ended up sending most of the purchases back because, as in the case of buying bras, they still would not fit well. It is a process to find what fits you properly. I also decided to just go places and try clothes on. I decided to not let the stares of some clerks bother me.

I suggest that you find the local goodwill stores or consignment shops to purchase clothes in as it will take a while to define your personal style and clothes buying can be expensive. And don’t be surprised if the two pairs of slacks marked size 12 don’t fit the same way!

Anonymous

YES THIS IS PAULA FEEBACK I PREFER PAULA PLEASE AND THANK YOU AND AS EARLIER I NEED  SOME HELP ON FURTHER TO CONTINUE CROSSDRESSING AS FAR AS MY PANTY AND BRA SIZE BUT UNFORTUNETLY I CANNOT FIND OR CAN I FIND ANY ONE TO ME AS SAD AS THIS MAY SOUND I CANNOT READ A MEAURING TAPE AS FOR I AM IN A STANDSTILL ON FURTHER CROSSDRESSING IF ANY ONE ISWILLING TO OR HOPEFULLY COME AND VISIT ME I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT SINCERELY PAULA FEEBACK

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Someone please help me’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?