• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

These past four days I’ve been down, a bad cold. I still wore some things, bras and panties. Even wore a simple dress while my wife was at work. But the feelings just weren’t there, the sickness causing me to lose my connection to my feminine self. This morning I’m feeling better, and this absolute need to be dressed came over me, my missing part returned to me.
      I didn’t choose to be this way, but I wouldn’t change who I am, to feel differently like when I was sick leaving me feeling lost. I need to embrace who I am because it is who I am. I don’t need therapy, I just need acceptance.

Hi Katie,

Glad your feeling better!!

Lanna❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

Yep, we all need acceptance and validation of our female side.

Anonymous

I got sick a few months ago and felt similarly. I was in jogging pants and a tee shirt, hoping to feel better soon. The last thing I cared about was putting on anything pretty or less than super-comfortable. That passed as soon as I was feeling better. I talked to my wife about it, I was wondering if this was perhaps my most basic level of survival (guy mode) and it made me question the reality of my femme side but she pointed out she does the same thing when she’s feeling off, lol. So it was just comfort I was seeking, not manliness.

— Abbie 🥰

I’m glad your feeling better Katie.

I am the complete opposite. When I’m sick or under the weather I just want to get under the covers wearing one of my long comfy nightgowns. Then again that’s what I want to do almost anytime my body is stressed . Fortunately I don’t get sick they often and when I do I don’t often get the chance to wear one.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I think that when you are down with a cold you aren’t up to much in any guise. Colds do not discriminate it makes any one feel poo. 

A doctor once told me that if you medicate a cold it will take 7 days to clear. If you don’t medicate it will take just a week……….

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I agree totally. People thing that because we crossdress that we are either suppressed gays, or that we have psychological issues. No, we just have a feminine side that needs to come out. That’s mot a bad thing, it’s beautiful!

Anonymous

Mia.

What a wonderful reply x

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So well said Katie.

Hugs, Liara

“I don’t need therapy, I just need acceptance.” Beautiful!

Hugs and Kisses,

Fredrika

Anonymous

I had a super stressful event at work recently and had to drive to a job site about an hour away.  The whole way there, I couldn’t even bring myself to put on any lipstick or get into Raquel mode.

After resolving the problem, on the way home, I felt so relieved.  I clipped on a pair of earrings and applied one of the boldest lip colors I keep in my Jeep.

I can see where stress and illness impact everything we feel.

I’m glad you’re doing better, Katie.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?