• This topic has 13 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello und Guten Tag,

I just recently stumbled upon this community while trying to find a place for likeminded people to chat. But- I felt like I should properly introduce myself first.

So here I am! I am extremely new to being a crossdresser, its a “kink” I had since a while, and I am more or less stuck in my closet. (I am comfortable in here, and i don’t think I want to change that, I want to keep it private).

I think for me its more of a sexual preference than a lifestyle decision, but one thing is certain. It actually helped me with my body. I wasn’t happy with my body before due to my weight, and my decision to try and pursue this “thing” has actually given me the motivation to start working on my body! Which is great, because I really did lack commitment and motivation before. So right now I am mostly working on myself and my body, before I go deeper into the crossdressing as a whole.

But I would love to chat with likeminded and interesting people, sharing experiences and support.

So yeah, that’s most of it! Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions? Let me know!

Oh right, I am from Germany myself, but I speak/write English very well. I actually prefer using English sometimes, its funny!

Anonymous

Welcome Chris.

Welcome to our home, Chris.
      As I’m not sure where you are heading, as you are not, please read the rules and abide by them. This is a safe place for us all, and we want to keep it that way.
      That being said, welcome to our home. You have found the safest warmest, most supportive family on the web.
      The girls here are all just super, and we welcome new sisters, no matter their circumstance.
      So relax, sit back and look around, and join in whenever you feel the urge. So much interesting information here, and if you can’t find it, just ask, I’m sure one of us will have an answer(more likely dozens, giggles)
      Hugs, Regi

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi

Anonymous

Hi Chris
      Welcome, you need time to explore but there is so much first…

Enjoy CDH it is a fantastic place to be yourself.

Kind Regards
      Roxie.

Hi Chris nice to meet you and hope you will get as much from this site as you put into it . As mrs Regine has said there are rules here we are far from a dating or sex site and  that will cause you problems right away .. There is so much to see and do here as reading forums and posts to them so when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. Also ask many questions fro,m clothing to makeup yo everything you have ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole.. As for making friends there are many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with ..So get settled in relax and enjoy your self  ..All women here are very protective and supportive of all our sisters and family members here . so enjoy your self learn and keep active  you will be fine  and again nice to meet you hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Chris,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome to the friendliest place on earth, you have A home here. We all hope to hear from you and often please don’t be A stranger join in And make yourself at home. Most of us started slowly as you and as time goes on you will want to try different things, That’s the fun part of crossdressing.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Chris und guten Tag!!  Welcome to CDH!  We all need a safe spot to kick back and be ourselves and this is the place.  A lot of support and information wrapped up with a bunch of sincerely caring girls.  I hope you can get comfortable and continue your journey with us.

Frohe Weihnachten!!!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chris or should I say Christine… welcome and a big hello from Canada.. its very nice to meet you. Oh yes you have arrived to a beautiful and very friendly site .The ladies here are are so helpful and understanding. I’m just new to dressing and just in the short time being here has help me in so many ways . From closet to opening up has helped build my confidence and express my feminine feelings making me feel much better inside. You too will feel the warmth from all that is here.  Chat ,much to read and  Friendships everywhere. Happy you’ve join us and have a wonderful journey ahead  . Chat anytime.

Hug’s

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Chris! Welcome to CDH! I have to say I am impressed by your command of written English. I, too, am an extremely closeted crossdresser. But I wouldn’t say of myself that I’m “stuck” in the closet. I choose to be here where it’s safe. For me, CDH is one big happy “closet”!

Since you are actually from Germany, I wonder what your thoughts are on Lilo Wanders. She is actually one of my idols in the CDing world. What I wouldn’t give to be as stylish and elegant (and passable) as she is. Is she still active in the German entertainment industry?

Also, have you seen the movie Rubbeldiekatz? And if so, how do you rate the performance of Matthias Schweighöfer? It’s on YouTube for free with English subtitles, but I haven’t had time yet to sit and watch the whole movie. From the clips and trailer on YouTube I am in awe of his portrayal of “Alex”, and, IMHO, is one of the most convincing crossdressing actors in film anywhere.

One last thing: there is a CDH “Group” called “Crossdressers in Germany”, in case you might be interested in joining.

Welcome Chris!

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome to CDH Chris 🙂

Isabel x

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Chris! Through the wonders of the internet it doesn’t matter what part of the world you call home, we can be a close community. This is the best place to find support, acceptance, and guidance. There is soooo much information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Choosing to stay in the closet and keep your cross dressing private is not a bad thing. Many ladies never tell anyone. Some of us take that plunge and become more public. Only you will know what path is right for you.

Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. The most important thing you learn here is that you are not alone. Have fun!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?