Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

Currently there are only two people who physically know me who know who I truly am. My wife and my best friend.

For the rest of the world I feel I have to put on an act. To pretend to be someone I just am not.  The world sees me as a man. So I just act a role. I have the body of a man. But I just don’t feel masculine.

One day I will have the courage to reveal my true self to the world.

One day I will live my truth and let the world in on who I really am.  I know some will reject me. Some will ridicule me.  But some will accept me. Maybe many will..  But when that day comes I will hold my head high and be my authentic self.

I am Diana.

One day the world will know me.

One day.

I shared this because I’ve always prided myself on being an open book about who I am.  When I went on a weight loss journey several years ago I shared everything.  It’s just in my nature.  Now I’m trans and I have to hide this side of me.  Partly through personal fear and partly because my wife doesn’t want the world to know this about me.  So for now I have to put on an act for the rest of the world.

It’s so very disappointing that we “need” to hide or limit certain aspects of ourselves. And more often than not out of fear. Kodus to you that you are taking the steps you need to take in further becoming Diana. It’s inspiring.

Sivvi

So many of us have to hide our feelings due to fear and uncertainty. It is a very misunderstood subject unfortunately.

Anonymous

Diana 🌺 I understand and relate to your story 💕. I often wonder why we hide ( I hide ) what I feel is my true identity. It shouldn’t have to be this way… 🧚🏼 it makes me sad and frustrated but we have to embrace the goodness of our identity and try to move forward..

I have just last week shared my story with 6 people, 5 friends and my step mom. And I was pleasantly surprised that all were 100% supportive! 🎀🌺

💐💖🌼

Diana W
        Lady

Thank you, Effie.  Your response gives me hope for my own future coming out.

Hi Diana. I have a huge amount of respect for the effort it takes to keep up “the act”. I think the search for our authentic selves is so very important, not only for ourselves, but also for the entire world. I find myself thinking about “the act” quite a lot. Thank you for sharing.

– Robyn

Anonymous

Well hello Diana a pleasure to meet you your not alone hugs layla x

Diana W
        Lady

Hello, Layla.  It’s nice to meet you, too!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?