Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Well, not too much.

I don’t think I can do anything.

I was on FB a couple of nights ago when a list (including) pictures of “People I may Know” shows up.  No big deal, happens all the time.

Well a friend of a cousin of mine shows up as one of these people, from  my home town.  “She” immediately caught my eye.  I looked at “her” profile and goodness, there “I” was, in terms of dress that is.  Only this person is also in full make up (unlike me) and has her hair styled nicely.  Every picture was her wearing great jeans, nice shoes and pretty blouses.  Just the way I’d want to be!

I would love nothing more than to connect with her through FB, but therein would blow my cover, completely and with everyone I know, including many relatives.  I did think it was very cool that my cousin, who is a very handsome young man, openly has a friend who is like me, only outwardly so.

I really wish I could somehow meet this person, and try not to be too obvious in my admiration.  But what a surprise!

Sigh.  What’s a gurl to do?!

R.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Rebekka,  It is a tough decision. Since I am still not ready for anyone to know other than Gwenn, I have had to make the decision not approach a couple of people that I know that I might be able to tell.  The problem is that they are so integrated within my friend circle that it is bound to come up in conversation.  So I just wanted to let you know I feel for you…

Michelle

If nothing else, check if her account allows you to simply Follow her, rather than just add as a Friend. At least then you can see what she posts, without there being an obvious direct connection.

Its always a tough…and personal call to make. As my walls of secracy get lower and most of the important people involved in my life have been introduced it gets somewhat easier, but theres still always a chance of a backfire. I’m living to enjoy MY life the best way I can.

Hi Michelle

F/B always wants to link accounts.  Sometimes it just does things all on its own.  A new phone may just put  them together or simply using a word specific phase.  In all those things people agree to and don’t really read. Some apps you may as well agree to give them all your electronic equipment.  Sometimes an app someone in your contacts you barely know agrees to something that has access to their contacts and before you know it, you’re stuff is all over

Christie Marie

Sorry Rebecca Moore

I meant my reply for you about F/B

I’ll get this forum reply thing right sooner or later. It does apply to all. Good luck Christie Marie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?