Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good morning ladies….

I have a question for all you married or separated or divorced girls……did you underdress on your wedding day????

For you single girls…..would you underdress on your wedding day????.

You girls that are out to your partner’s, I have read quite a few posts of some girls desires to get married dressed as the bride….so did you????….or is it planned????

…..just wondered, grace xxx

Hi Grace, no, this part of me was deeply buried way back then. If I could do it again, now, though? Hmmmm
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

No sweetie, it was her big day, , as she said “I am getting married to you, and adopting your Amanda to share it”.
      Wouldn’t have had it any other way.

Anonymous

No, it didn’t even occur to me. Just me wearing what I fancied. It wasn’t my mindset in that period.

We had a laid back wedding. My wife wore a simple silk dress she’d had made when we were in Thailand the year before. I bought a cheap and cheerful casual silk shirt to colour coordinate, just worn against my skin, and over trousers, In those days I often wore (male) silk boxers anyway.

Marti xxx

Having never been married, I can’t say I would have in the past, it just wasn’t legal in most places.

But, even at my age now, I don’t think I would have much problem wearing a beautiful gown down the aisle.  But, it definitely would NOT be as extravagant as some of the ‘bridezilla’ nightmares you see on TV reality shows.

PaulaF

Anonymous

” bridezilla ”

….😂🤣😂🤣😂.  xx

Anonymous

When my wedding day comes if would underdress will have to wear male things lol. By that time be all female.  Was married at one time before and yes did wear pair of panties

Anonymous

Donna…

Y- fronts under your wedding dress…..PLEASE Noooooooo

Anonymous

would go bare before putting on y front hehe.

Anonymous

Ah Grace maybe they will be two sizes to small to add that smooth tucked feminine lines

Anonymous

When that day comes be nothing to tuck be smooth will be wearing those wedding theme type panties white lacy type

Anonymous

Already have the set just gotta find that someone special now? Harder than you 🤔 think x

Anonymous

That true thought found someone few months ago then he decided to go cheat around thankfully have good friends that are my eyes and ears and looking out for me.  Do have some more leads building up though.

Rachel M
      Lady

When I married my wife, I clearly knew that she expects a masculine man, husband and the future father of our children. I have and had every intention of fulfilling that then and now so no I wouldn’t underdress or to wear a wedding dress on our wedding day to diminish that.  Although that being said, Rachel will always be a part of me and often dream of wearing a beautiful wedding dress and be a bride for a day. My wife accepts my femme side but does not participate in it. I guess some things are not attainable because of the choices we make, but a girl can always dream.

Rachel M

Krista
      Duchess

And a very good morning to You Grace,

I did not underdress at any of my three weddings.  As Marti stated, it just wasn’t part of my mindset at the time.  And as Amanda said, it was her big day.

I can assure you that there is never going to be a fourth wedding (three times is enough – though I did ask a fourth woman to marry me a very long time ago and she did say yes – but that is a very long story, suffice it to say that we never married and parted as very good friends).

I’d love to wear a bridal gown but it won’t be for walking down the aisle.  We’re headed straight to the reception for dancing and drinking.

Stay healthy, stay safe, Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista….you genius!!!….

Okay, there’s lots of happily married people….

but I wonder how many others  wished they had  missed the church …..and just had the reception….😂😂

The reception is cheaper to untie, lol!

Bridgette: divorced once but never again!

At my wedding my ex and I wore matching panties as to color fabric style and size😊💕

Before we got to the point of the ceremony, we had already had the discussion about my proclivity for underdressing. So she knew and was accepting and had seen me in my lingerie. That being said, I wore a black VS 2nd Skin Satin hipster, with black Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs under my tux pants. I thought it looked rather fetching.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳👄

On my wedding day I wore the nicest white panties under my tux, when bedtime came we gave each other nighties we bought for this special occasion. White satin for her and A beautiful light blue satin one for me.

Anonymous

That’s wonderful xx

Hi Gracie,

Another good post.

I didn’t Know Patty 27 years ago when I got married .

I definitely would have underdressed.lolIt would be a wonderful experience to wear a bridal gown but I don’t see that happening.🤭

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

Never say never patty honey….

I never thought they would let me out of the lunatic asylum….but they did !!!….hahahaha  xx

Anonymous

Hi Grace seen straight jackets are making a come back and some are lacy and some nice colors too.

Anonymous

I wonder if Amazon……?????

Anonymous

Yes Amazon has them

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I got married in 1985, and I’m still married to the same woman. At the time I dressing so I just wore regular guy clothes, though my rental tux was pretty nice!

Now, if I were to do that again, which I really don’t ever want to, but one of those ceremonies where one renew’s their vows I would like to do. I would likely be underdressed, but what I’d love would be for both of us to be wearing matching wedding gowns to stand up and take the vows again.

Amy

Hi Amy a girl after my own heart same here have been married for 38 years now and would love a dual bride wedding with my wife  ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Oh, Grace…

I have gained many fond memories during the 57 years I’ve been married; but your question recalls one I would rather forget. I didn’t know of Bettylou then, and couldn’t have co-existed with her if I had. I regret to say I was a complete male chauvinist pig back then, and I’m still embarrassed by the thought.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Bettylou…

A good thing about memories is that even remembering the bad ones is sometimes a good thing…..look how you have changed so much for the better!!!

Grace xx

Hi Grace no didnt get the chance to underdress as my mom and wifes mom were fighting about wedding as what they wanted so he he we grabed our kids and headed to court house and got hitched  made them both mad but they got over it .. Been married for 38 years now and would love a dual brides wedding sounds like so much fun he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Your Graciousness…

I must admit to not underdressing when I married (twice) but I did wear morning dress on my first and a dinner jacket on my second!
      I have already discussed this with my SO and we both agree that beautiful dresses on each would be appropriate!
      No more chintz!
      But for all you out there not having been married before… go for it!

👰🏼‍♀️🍾🥂 Polly

No Grace 38 years ago my dressing was on hold back then, and restricted now with same women. Has knowledge of my dressing but does not want to see it. My imagination see’s me in a full length gown and my SO dressed in a tux taking off my garter at the reception. My bridezilla that day made for fighting and arguing and ruined wedding night. Was not a good day.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?