• Creator
    Topic
    rebekka moore
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 77
    Replies: 846

Good Morning Gurls!  Hope you beautiful Gals are all doing great today!

This may not seem like a “big deal”, but I really never know with my unaccepted SO.  I also have a college age child at home now too.

I’ve worn blue jean capri length pants several times, in fact did yesterday.  I spent a fair amount of time with my young, adult age daughter yesterday and she really seemed to take notice of what I was wearing on a couple of occasions.  It was different and obvious, but we were having a good time none the less.

Today I was pondering what to wear and remembered I have a nice yellowed pair of capris,, that I had not worn yet.  They are obvious among my other jeans as they are such a different color.  So I believe my SO has seen them before.  Today for the first time however I’m wearing them.

She just came into the kitchen, where I’m sitting and having coffee, walked around and had to have seen them.  No reaction.

I never know how these things are going to turn out.  I don’t know if she thinks something, doesn’t say anything, at least not yet, but of course my nerves this morning are a little on edge.  I love the little outfits I’ve managed to put together, feel good wearing them.   But I may have to change if we go out later.  I don’t know that we will or need to.

Thoughts?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Robin Snow
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 211

Hi Rebekka,

I know all too well the field of eggshells you are walking on.  My semi accepting wife never says a word about what I’m wearing even when it’s blatantly obvious.  To quote to my wife they are just clothes so she doesn’t pay too much attention.

Perhaps a conversation is in order.

Good luck!

Robin

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Participant
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 821

Wow Rebekka thats fantastic as you get to come farther in to your SOs world as Rebekka . Without any issues and now with a daughter at home also thats great so happy for you . Like we say baby steps and you got to go to town also what a bonus  well good luck girlfriend keep pluging away and be safe

Stephanie Bass

4 users thanked author for this post.
      rebekka moore
      Participant
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 77
      Replies: 846

thanks Amanda,

Day went off without any issues.  Went to town and all, had a nice day!

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Olivia Livin
        Participant
        Registered On: October 22, 2018
        Topics: 35
        Replies: 1461

So glad to hear that it all went well Rebekka, sometimes our own anxiety tries to stand in our way of just enjoying something but if we can get past it….

Smiles all ’round

Liv

Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 345

Maybe it’s time you had a little chat with her Rebekka, if she not having a reaction on sight, or talking it through with her mother, she may have already put the piece together.
      My eldest daughter figured it out by herself as she noticed I had painted toe nails, she confronted her mum about it, my wife already knew and was fine with the dressing, so we Sat down and explained everything to her. I wouldn’t say it was an easy road to travel on, but eventually she accepted what I do. Although there was conditions. But the main thing was as a family unit I was still her Dad and loved her to bits,and her mum still loved me after all these years despite the dressing.
      We are extremely close even now and often she is with me as Amanda. But the beauty of it is she always address Amanda as Dad.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.