• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 88
    Replies: 777

So, I’m out walking the dog  on a cold and windy Saturday morning. I am wearing a hoody and lightweight red waterproof on top of a blue jumper, a denim skirt and ankle boots and ….. bare legs.  I wanted to experience the cold wind on my newly, beautifully smooth,  shaved legs.

Its sublime, but after a while a little…. underwhelming?   It’s not the first time I have been out in a breeze. And I love it so much I can’t get enough of it. Is that the problem? – too much exposure (lol). Or has it lost its edge, have I done it too often?  now too familiar?   I hoped not.   It was nagging at me…  no, the experience should be better than this. It’s a bloody cold wind this morning, I should be in raptures.

But I’m not… don’t get me wrong..  I am loving it… but….  Sorry.  Yes I know I am going on a bit. Building up the tension for the reveal.  Here goes.

I had to find a safe spot for a pee, and once found I squatted down, hoisted up my skirt and ???????

Aaahhaaa.. so that’s it!

I was still wearing his boxer shorts over my skimpy bikini briefs specially chosen for the occasion! When I had stopped en-route and frantically whipped off my outer covering of man clothes, I had forgotten his underwear (though I don’t remember why I had put them on under his jogging pants.)

Of course after I tore off the boxers I was back in heaven, and had to prolong my walk to get the full benefits. Oh yes!  What a difference.  If you haven’t done it girls you don’t know what you are missing!

So it’s very important, girls, that you choose the right underwear to match and enhance the experience you are looking for.

But that’s not all…..

In the car park I quickly changed back into man clothes for the short drive home.

Back home I discovered I had not slipped off my panties. I was still wearing them under his boxers and jogging bottoms! So I kept them on all day….

Stephanie P

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Mary Ann Summers
      Participant
      Registered On: April 29, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 94

So, not just another “walk in the park” …lol

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Alina
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 103

Not having anything but maxi’s, right now I can’t,  I sneak out at night weqring panties and a chemise. You are right the breeze is wonderful to feel.

Robin Snow
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 200

Hi Stephanie,

What a cute story.   With the weather cooling down I will have to give it a try.  Thank you for sharing.

Robin

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Diane Crow
      Participant
      Registered On: October 21, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 164

That  sounds delicious!!!

Hugs

Diane

Linda Rose Nygaard
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2020
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 100

I always make sure that I’m wearing my prettiest panties under my skirts, for the simple reason that I live at the top of a very steep hill, consequently there is always a breeze blowing, even on hot sultry days.  I simply adore the feeling of a breeze up my skirt and the chance to show off my pretty panties.  I find that pleated skirts work best for this.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 329

Hello Stephanie

You certainly live the life my girl.. always with such humour and your posts always make me smile…thank you x…..but here’s a thought….imagine the news headlines   ” Amazed dog walker sees Stephanie P “……(sorry!!), Huggs, Grace xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Lynda Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: December 4, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 35

Loveto feel the wind, when I a wearing shorts and a thong, you know you are almost bear.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Diane Crow
      Participant
      Registered On: October 21, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 164

Wow I must try that! It sound fantastic!!

Hugs

Diane

3 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Participant
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 88
        Replies: 777

It is!  The button up denim mini skirt (mid thigh) and fresh shaved legs combo is absolutely lovely.  The weight of the denim brushing against the skin, and the cooling breeze swirling round and reaching under are totally sublime.

Alison Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 318

So you’re saying it is OK to wear panties under men’s clothes, but not OK to wear boxers under women’s clothes?  How unfair is that!?

Lol, hehehe, just kidding.  Great story, Stephanie.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.