Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello lovelies,  from a very humid Somerset….

The weather has been so “close” for the past week….all the heavy thunderstorms forecast have skirted us. We had a dribble of rain last night, but it’s soooooo humid….( for the u.k. anyway)

I usually get home from work by about 4.00 pm on average….

Into the shower to cool down and dry off ..

panties, bra, forms and scent….boob tube dress, just above the knee and flip flops….

I have 5 different colour dresses, only about £5 each and the flip flops were £1 from a charity shop, simple!!!

Fan going in the Lounge and a cool drink…..and that’s all I need….simple, but heavenly….

cost virtually nothing…

result…priceless

Does it take much to keep YOU cool?????

please rain!!!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

It hasn’t got hot here but I live on an island where the temperature is moderated by the sea. Might get up to 21 today but there is a breeze. I wish I had a dress or a skirt on though!

Stay cool girls…

— Abbie 😘

Anonymous

Abbie….

I’m miles inland….I would die for a sea breeze!!!…. xx

Anonymous

Come visit Tx 3 blocks from the gulf of mexico here

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace,

Doesn’t take much to keep me cool.  I had just messaged Diane and told her my furnace kicked on.  It is about 10 or 11 C outside and light rain.  Feels like I’m in Seattle in November.  I’m wearing a fleece hoodie while typing this post and thinking about putting on mittens.   BUT it is supposed to start warming up tomorrow for the weekend and maybe get into the high 20s C for next week.  This means the combination of the last two days of rain and then the heat will bring out the mosquitos.  Those nasty little buggers have bitten me a few times already this spring.

I definitely have empathy for you Grace.  I just hate humidity.  All the very best in your efforts to cool off.  You are always welcome to visit NW Canada anytime my dear; hope you don’t mind the mosquitos!!!!

Have a most lovely weekend, All the Best,  Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista…….

a fleece hoodie and mittens!!!!!

…I think I’m going

to

pass

out !!!!

xxxx

Just living in Scotland is usually enough to keep me cool Grace.🤣🤣🤣😎Bianca

Anonymous

aye ye hiv yer whack o cool wither “🤣🤣🤣🤣….xx

Anonymous

Raining here sweetie, but still humid. Some nice iced apple juice, a cool oscillating fan and short satin night dress. Heaven.

Anonymous

Hi Amanda…you sound lovely and cool….but you are always cool!!!….

huggs grace

Anonymous

Thank you my sweetie 💋
          ❤️Amanda xx

Hi Grace,

Take your ice tea with lots of ice chips and lemon.  Keep your pitcher of water in the fridge.  Oh, yes there is always ice cream straight from the freezer.  Turn up the oscillating fan to move the air around.  Even when it’s warm the moving air still feels better.

We could visit Krista too.

Alice

Anonymous

Great plan Alice….xx

Stay cool Grace!  When you’re at the market open those freezer doors.

Alice

Anonymous

Alice….we have a frozen food supermarket up the road called ” Iceland”….

….it’s wonderful wandering around in there!!!     xxx

Anonymous

Bought few bottles of water from Iceland some good tasting H2O  Iceland on my bucket list to visit one day.

Enjoy the cool air Grace!

Alice

Texas here too Donna, but at the complete other end.  Rained enough this spring to put us a few inches above normal, but this summer arrived before the solstice.  3 days of high 90 deg F, 2 days of 100F.  It is 0100 Friday night and still 87F.

Short cutoffs, thin tank tops, flip flops or deck shoes are the clothes of choice right now.

PaulaF

Anonymous

HI fellow Texan happy we missed that first tropical depression sad hit New Orleans again.

definitly clothing choice today

Anonymous

See Donna…..even the weather can get depressed!!

Anonymous

Was thinking if hit here would been real depressing might lost power and no net lol. Still early for us usually get them towards end of season.  Oh ever get in a storm or hurricane forget the wig will fly away lol

Wigs do that up here without the depression.  But we are windier than Chicago after all.

PaulaF

Anonymous

That true was born up by Chicago area but on the Indiana side. close to Chicago.  I get the gulf shore breezes

I just keep my “Panty liners” in the freezer, and my beer in the fridge! when both are in place you are good for an hour. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Wow PY…..staying cool both ends at the same time!!!!…..

wonderful xx

Anonymous

Bavaclavas in the freezer then PY?

It has been considered Amanda, but i just wonder if the slow cooker was not a better option. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Oh good choice PY, steam and condensation

Well Grace that sounds absolutely perfect to me, A great way to chill after a hard day at work 🙂

Anonymous

Thank you.

A girls got to keep her cool!!!!…

By the way Grace , congratulations . You would have been thanked ,clear of 20,000 if there had not been a wee “hic-up” Pyxx.

Anonymous

Thank you PY….I’m honestly shocked….and it’s been less than a year!!!…

Well, over here in the colonies, it’s 95f (35c) outside and not nice to be outside in the sunshine. Thankfully there is a breeze keeping the humidity somewhat bearable. Keeping cool in the house is easy under air conditioning but the system does sometimes struggle with the heat. So, iced water and wandering the house in bra & bikini panties works a treat. Tomorrow will be very different when the remnants of a tropical storm coming from the Gulf of Mexico dumps a whole lot of rain on us. The weather keeps you on your toes in the Carolinas!

Pull the black out curtains, close off all rooms that are not being used. Especially the kitchen, exhaust fan going. Small personal fan on computer desk blowing directly at me.

Drinks: ice cold Monster energy drink (I’m addicted) or cold beer. Cold sandwiches, not cooking in this weather, not even microwave!

Short skirt with silky top. I have a open knit sweater that is surprisingly cool.

Rain? Omg we need it! Lawn is brown and crispy so I haven’t mowed in a month but I like that. Rain predicted tomorrow and significantly lower temps.

Staying comfortable. You do the same love.

Beth

Anonymous

Beth….as I write this it’s teeming with rain outside, first heavy rain for weeks…I have been sat on my doorstep…..getting soaked…deliciously cool now xx

Oooh, a wet t-shirt contest! Sounds like fun. Photos please. 😂

Beth

Wheat beer sounds good , not fond of mothers ruin. Pyxx

Anonymous

Blood hell Stephanie that’s a big glass to be able to get a iceberg in it.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?