• This topic has 32 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello my lovelies….hope EVERYONE’S well today xx

It’s overcast and drizzly this morning, so I decided to go walkies…just bra, forms, panties, jumper, black leggings, red ankle boots, topped with black parka and my little red umbrella…minimum make up, after all, hood up and mask available…no brainer!!!!

So I’m wandering around town and then I saw it…..in the heart foundation charity shop window….a full length mirror…always wanted one for my hallway….it’s about two foot wide and five foot high ( yes, I still work in old money, this girl still thinks metres are for gas and electric ) in a beautifully sculpted pine frame….£20!!. Two choices grace…go home, drab up and hurry back…and it will be gone for sure…or ( what would Laura Lovett do ??)…yes, I put on my mask, ( only because it’s the law ) went in, and bought it….ok, you could only see my eyes!!….but the guy who served me never batted an eyelid, was very polite….and even  carried it to the door for me…haha…it’s now stood in my hall and I was doing a little dance in front of it before I sat down to write this….. that’s my morning…

Now if you were in my boot’s, and it was something you desperately wanted…..would you go in???

Happy weekend!!…..grace xx

Good morning

Kassie
      Lady

You made the right choice Grace. The amount of things that I missed from charity shops because I waited too long… I think it’s some unwritten law that if you like an item and don’t buy it straight away, someone else has to grab it before you return. 😀 😀 😀 And I bet you looked very pretty in your outfit too. Will you go back there dressed next time too? 🙂

Anonymous

Thanks Krissi

That damn unwritten law had destroyed so many dreams….it’s not catching me out again… and yes, grace will be visiting the shop again, it’s full of dreamy prices!!!..to grace it’s 1% this “passing” myth, and 99% having the nerve….if you pick a great place like a charity shop, the people are usually lovely…and in that environment, I really don’t care……it’s safe….

Huggs girlfriends, grace xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

So many times over the years I have seen things I must have. I bought them. Then there is other things I would love to buy while dressed. That more often then not is shoes. But a full length mirror is a good one.

Anonymous

Grace Honey,

I would have done the same thing. As the saying goes “You Snooze……You Lose……

Kathleen

Anonymous

Well congratulations Grace, very sensible to buy it on the spot, sounds a bargain sweetie, “those that dither, shake and quiver when they see its gone”. Loving the boots, I bought some tan ones for the winter, and a black parka with a beautiful fluffy trim. So are you admiring every angle of the delightful Grace?. “Mirror mirror on the wall who’s the fairest of them all?”

“Amanda is” Bloody cheap Chinese counterfeit, Peckham special.

Ha ha no seriously all girls should have a tall mirror, get bargain well done sweetie

Impulse Shopping!!  The best way to find those small (or not) things that just grab us and scream “Buy Me!”  “Now, Darn It!”.  We have a very nice consignment shop here that donates 25% of all sales to one charity or another. I shop them at least once a month and usually two times a month.  I have found it is the best place to find antique costume jewelry for the lowest prices.  The best deal I have found there was an older watch repairman’s desk that is just awesome.  It has a lot of drawers and they are the thin, shallow type so you can’t overload them with junk, and the original finish still looks beautiful.  It had only been delivered to the shop the morning I found it, and you all know the rule, so it came home with me that day.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Paula…thanks for your reply..

probably half the contents of my flat comes from my ” mirror shop”…I’m not tight but people donate stuff that practically new…..why would i go next door and pay four times as much and get all that earth destroying packaging as well!!……also Amanda has this deal going with ” Del Boy” in Peckham, so I can’t shop there anymore.

Huggs, grace xxxx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh Grace, I’d like to be in your boots – can I have them??😁

To answer the question… YES!!  Especially a big mirror at a great price??  I picked one up last month and I love it love it love it.

Hehe …. you going to spend the weekend in front of it, arent you?? 😊

Stevie

Anonymous

Stevie

So sorry I did not answer you straight away, I was posing in front of my…..damn, damn, damn!!

Haha….grace. ❤️❤️

Debbie J
      Lady

“this girl still thinks metres are for gas and electric”

I saw a great meme on FB recently (no offense to the sisters outside the US): “There are two types of countries. Those that use the metric system, and those that have landed a man on the moon.”

Anonymous

[postquote quote=398057]
      Yer be paint stripping stuff where I come from “And I can drive a tractor”

Anonymous

Hi, Grace! I love your character, and your style!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Kendrabea💋

Anonymous

Thank you Kendra darling… you are sooooo kind….and I am having a wonderful day..and the beautiful girls here are mostly to blame….( and my bargain mirror )..haha

Huggs, grace xx

Yes I always go shopping for clothes.A mirror wouldn’t be any different.

Hi Grace,

Great job on your bargain hunting!  Let’s hope the sunshine returns to try on another outfit and use your mirror.

Hugs,

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice…we must chat soon…as i finish this I’m hitting Tesco’s ..smash that sale rail before the tractor driver gets there…. watch this space…huggs Alice, grace 💋💋

Anonymous

Hi Grace that sounded like a bargain to me, I am sure when the mirror saw you it look back smiled and said take me home.

Anonymous

Thankx Sarah…another smile for me…..you girls!!!!!

grace x

Mirror, Mirror on the wall , why was i ? put in the hall.  Well done you. Pyxx.

Anonymous

Firstly…I’m sorry this post has turned into a question time !!!…but everyone on this site is….so special….

I honestly love you all…..you make me laugh….and in this world, that’s priceless!!

Now……..PY…thanks honey and the good news…..your elbows ain’t hittin wood….not on my watch baby !!

grace xx

Hi Grace,

I absolutely would go in and get it.

I have been out twice this year shopping and have had no reaction from people.

The sales associates were very helpful and kind.

I am glad you got a nice full length mirror I need to get one myself.

good purchase.

Glad you goy out too.

Patty

Anonymous

Thank you Patty

I so appreciate your input…I hope Louisville is a safe place tonight…kisses, grace xx

As I haven’t fully been out as a female I’ll say no, I’m still just wearing clothes that would pass all but the closest scrutiny (although the bright nail polish and neon pink face mask probably isn’t fooling anyone ;p)

Everytime I read a story like yours though I feel a teensy bit braver.

We do however have a mirror much the same as yours hanging on our closet door (it’s my wifes and she’s had since she was a little girl)

Glad you’ve found a safe place filled with treasure!

Hello Grace,

You absolutely made the right choice.  Every time you use that mirror you will become more empowered. Go girl. Enjoy.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Good for you, Grace! I would have done the same thing as well.

Amy

Anonymous

[postquote quote=398127]
      Ha ha tractor drive hit them yesterday too, and Christmas shopping, God did it ever rain though Grace, drowned rat or what.

Anonymous

“In your boots….” Grab it while you can girl!!! It is our time and money, we will do with it, what and how we damn well please.

I myself have started to get past the “what others would think” thingy. We only live once (as far I I know), so make sure we actually LIVE while we are here.

Hugs, MaryAnn.

[postquote quote=398127]
      Hi Grace,

Hope you have a fabulous shopping spree at Tesco’s.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks Alice…I so did. I bought a beautiful blouse and trousers to match…£7.50 each…so love sale rails….picture on my page…huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Stephanie…..you are beautiful,

Huggs grace xx

Anonymous

I’m sure I tried something like old Rosie in my younger days….no offence to anyone…but I think the u.k. would have been on the moon first if that had been used as the fuel…..and three pints would prob get you to Mars…grace xx

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?