Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Sometimes we are focused on victories in what we do or the relations we form. Sometimes it is the little things that are easily overlooked that can bring a great feeling that we can remember for a long time.

Today, our tiny dog climbed up between my forms and stretched out to be pet.

Yeaterday, I was watching tv and was wearing forms with a bralette. They kind of moved as if the were part of me.

What are some of the small things that have happened to you that brought you joy?

Ashley
      Lady

I could put so many things here… recently I bought a workout dress, thinking that looking forward to feeling cute would help me stick to my routine. Well it worked 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

I walked through the park wearing shorts, t-shirt, bra with forms to take the garbage, recycling and compost to the cans out back.

Anonymous
      Lady

Little thrills….. the other day I received a black and white leopard print mini skirt I ordered and it fits and looks great… a little joy!

Wore a new blouse to the post office yesterday with jeans to hold my mail. The clerk was very respectful and commented on my blouse on how cute it was. Those things give me a thrill to feel so accepted

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Being let into a line of traffic more in girl mode …….

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

What a wonderful story.

Hugs, Liara

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

A few weeks ago I went to the nail salon to have my nails done for the fourth time. I asked to have them done a little differantly than before I asked to have my thumbs green (for st Patty’s day) and the nails done clear. Because of a language problem (I think the staff is Cambodian),they started to paint all of them green. I was about to object when a huge smile came across my face as she continued to color the rest of my nails green I became soooooo happy.

. .Cassie

As I’m only purchasing clothes online at the moment it’s always a joy when I find something that’s a perfect fit! This is one of the reasons I’m building quite the collection of Grace Karin apparel – it’s as if they’re made for me. x

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

While shopping being told “Have a nice day ma’am” as I walk out the door.

❤️  Tony

Anonymous
      Lady

I went to Penningtons to order some camisoles for underdressing at work. I did a quick look through the clearance section first. One of the sales people came over to ask if they could help me. I said I was okay then she said ‘it’s Tina right’ I said yes and that she had a good memory. I don’t ever remember talking to her in the past for her to remember my name.

It feels very good when I am remembered by name at the stores I like to shop at.

Anonymous
      Lady

I am having a girls shopping trip in 2 weeks with the co-worker I told and a friend who she shops with. I am bubbling with excitement.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Sitting on the couch with a dog on my lap while wearing my pretty new women’s leggings.☺️

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?