• This topic has 16 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife was working away for a few days. She is fully supportive of my crossdressing and I spend most of my time at home dressed.  I often venture out dressed. She was due to arrive home and I was to meet her at the station. I planned to meet her dressed as I usually do. This evening, I was in a playful mood, so when I got changed from my work clothes, I basically dressed like a prostitute. Short fake leather skirt, fishnets, heels silk blouse. I’d done my hair and make up. I knew what time the train was due in and I was enjoying my evening.

My wife phones me to tell me that there was a problem on the railways and that the train was terminating at Bristol about 40 miles from where we live. She asked if I could meet her there instead. No problem, but time was now short. I had to get the Bristol before she did.  I put on a fur jacket, threw my phone, purse and keys into my handbag and I went out and got in my car. I energised it (it’s electric) and saw that I only had 20 or so miles of range left. No time to charge. My son’s car was sat on the drive, I’ll use that. Back in the house, found the keys, and got in my son’s car. It’s petrol, but was almost empty….,By now I’m running late. No option but to get fuel…. Dressed as a hooker in a fur jacket. I went to my local petrol station only to find that the “pay at Pump” pumps were out of action…. It was a busy petrol station. Only thing for it, I held my head high, stepped out of the car, put the fuel in, and clip clopped my way into the shop to pay. There were four people ahead of me. I waited my turn, two more came in behind me. I told the cashier what pump I was using. I went to pay, only to remember that I’d left my bank card in my bag in the car. I hurried off to the car, retrieved my card, and clip clopped my way back to the cashier. Paid and went back to my car…. All whilst dressed like a lady of the night…. A very smart and stylish lady of the night, I must add 🙂  I drove down the motorway to Bristol. Parked and waited for my wife’s train to arrive….. It was late. When my wife finally arrived, I got out of the car to help her with her case and she said  with a smile “touting for business, are you”…. She laughed when I told her about having to go and get petrol and paying in the shop.

I have got to the stage in my life where I have fully accepted who, and what I am. I am a crossdresser. Nothing can change that. Sometimes this throws potential problems my way, but I just have to hold my head high and carry on. This is my life. I plan to live it my way.

Many of you have yet to venture beyond the safety of your front door. Only you know when the time is right to make that step. When you do, be proud, hold you head high and carry on!

Cerys

Peta Mari
      Lady

Hillarious story. Thanks for the laugh. There are times we have to hold our head high.

Earlier this year my wife broke down at the local shopping center. (60km away.) I had just finished doing my nails and a no makeup, makeup look, when she rang me.

(I was still in drab.) So I race out to rescue her. Flat battery. And we went for a late lunch and coffee at Maccas.

I actually had forgotten I had on a facefull of makeup, until I went to the toilet. As you say…dig deep,and hold your head up high.

With Murphy throwing everything in the book at you (If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong, and at the worst possible moment), I’ll bet this was one time you were glad the train was late. But yes, if you go out with confidence like you belong, you’re likely to have few problems.

One time I drove out en femme to pick up my daughter from college. 500 miles (800 km) from home and still 100 mi (160 km) from my destination, I stopped into a store. On my way out, the battery light came on, which I knew was the alternator going. I was lucky to find a national chain and just get it replaced that evening before they closed. I didn’t get to my daughter until the next day, but was able to get it repaired while en femme (and only credit cards in my male name).

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Own it girl!! It is so great to be out as Cassie. I know you had a wonderful day out as Ceyrs. I have a few places where they only know me as Cassie specially at my new job at Torrid.
      . Cassie

Great story of a brave daring adventure , so, what’s your going rate for a ‘date’ for an hour😆?

What a great story! “Hold your head up high and carry on!” Pretty much says it all – you go, girl!
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

I concur with what others say “ You GO girlfriend 👍!!!! ‘
        (you naughty little Trollope you😉)                                  Kisses 😚  Meghan

Great story Cerys and the name of the topic is very apropos!

Julie
      Lady

What a great story. I agree be who you are. If your a crossdresser do it 24/7 sweetie while being proud of who you are while being who you are honey.

What an interesting and exciting evening, glad it worked out for you.  Thank you for sharing.

XOXO
      Suzanne

That is a great story. Made me smile as I read it.

Great story of everyday stress we encounter while out as our alternative selves. Hugs for sharing and always good advice to just forget the surroundings and carry on with head held high

Hi Cerys
      Thank you for sharing your story with us it was lovely and engaging, I am totally envious you have a fabulous wife.
      Best Wishes
      Sarah xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What a great tale of miss hap and darling do!  Well done to you Cerys.

Thanks for sharing your adventure. I love the clip clopping part.

Your gas station experience reminds me of one of my first shopping experiences dressed. I was in college and made a late night Walmart run in full girl mode. I got to the register and cashier rang everything up only for me to discover my card was in the car. So I had to run out to the parking lot grab my card and run back. And of course there was a line waiting on me.

J J
      Lady

Life doesn’t always go as planned. It is the unplanned moments that are both fun and at time scary, but let us know we are alive. Life is too short to be boring all the time, so why not have adventures, planned and unplanned. This is another great example of “sh@t happens, deal with it.”  Life goes on, the world keeps turning, and the worse thing that happened is a few people might have noticed someone en femme…big deal.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?